Music Releases, Social Media

LOOΠΔ releases a description for the group and more information on JinSoul's new single

By mkim93   26 days ago   13,290   960   15
loona

On their official Facebook page, LOOΠΔ uploaded a description for the new member JinSoul as well as the details for the upcoming group in both English and Korean.

SEE ALSO: LOOΠΔ unveils new teaser video of JinSoul for 'Singing in the Rain'

The description essentially describes JinSoul, the new girl of the month but also an introduction to her new single that is set to release on June 26. With the help of Kim Lip, JinSoul is ready to show the world what she is made out of through the two new tracks "Singing in the Rain" and "Love Letter". Additionally, as mentioned previously through the LOOΠΔ TV, about 50 trainees are working to make the last four spots for the group that will surely be competitive.

The full description:

"LOOΠΔ is a k-pop group building its own unique universe.

The story of LOOΠΔ started with its first girl, HeeJin. Then HyunJin, a close friend and a schoolmate of HeeJin, joined LOOΠΔ.

HaSeul, who always seems to cause rain wherever she goes, and the youngest member YeoJin, who hops around everywhere like a noisy frog joined along.

An android from Hong Kong, ViVi was introduced to complete LOOΠΔ's first milestone, LOOΠΔ 1/3. As they pass through the endless forest created with 'Love&Live' and 'Love&Evil', LOOΠΔ's universe kept on expanding.

Each girl meets another girl like building 'blocks' stacking, and the encounters of each girl creates new synergies to bear 'berries'.

The structure built by these young innocent girls eclipsed with Kim Lip's appearance to show a different side of what they had built.

Now, the introduction of a new girl draws a even bigger circle now.

JinSoul is the girl of this month.

JinSoul had caught the eyes of the fans first with ViVi's help during their encounter in Hong Kong. She finally joins LOOΠΔ with her new single, 'Singing in the Rain'.

Dressed in a blue school uniform, she brings a future bass track, 'Singing in the Rain' to show her colors to the fullest. The track fires up speakers with its accelerating tempo like a pulsating heart in excitement.

The title of the supporting track 'Love Letter' performed by JinSoul and Kim Lip sounds like a ballad number, but it actually is a track full of groove, created from the clash of the two girls with their unique and distinct styles.

Now with its progress just over half way, the universe of LOOΠΔ strengthens more and more to show its real potential. Kim Lip, JinSoul, and the next girl to come will form a new unit to add colors very different from what LOOΠΔ 1/3 has brought.

As it was mentioned in LOOΠΔ TV, about 50 trainees are training hard under the name of 'LOOΠΔTIOΠ' as candidates for the last four slots in the third unit of LOOΠΔ, which will expand the universe with its whole new spectrum once again [SIC]."

1. LOONA

ryusan2113 24 days ago

I have been following this group but I had no idea that they were still picking out members! Though it did cross my mind if the whole group is already selected and they release members one by one what were the ones not released doing. Now we know! I love that this company is bring something a fresh to kpop. Vivi's solo is my favorite so far! Though the recent sound change with the last two girls are very awesome! I hope this group sees much success!

SpanishKpoper 24 days ago

Nice fried hair.

OhMyGuy 25 days ago

50 trainees for the last 4 spots? No wonder the ones debuted were such gems, that also means the girl after Jinsoul has already been selected.

riceboii 25 days ago

I love a white bitch. Blonde hair, waist snatched. a queen

SpanishKpoper 26 days ago

wtf with this nugus? why akp is posting all days loona articles? so the 1m of 3m that the group cost is for akp for promoting in the darks?!

2jelooppar 26 days ago

Wow I would really stan this group for visuals alone

jeyjin 26 days ago

7 members revealed and 5 more to go. I'm pretty excited but anxious at the same time cuz this is taking forever.

NORM 26 days ago

Wait hold up!! I legit thought the LOOΠΔ members were already decided & they were just gonna release them one by one, NOT selection for the remaining members is still underway :| Their company is legit running a 12mth survival show in their backyard O_o

unscrewedhorses NORM 26 days ago

I haven't followed them at all, so I thought the same thing. I didn't realize the girls weren't even all CHOSEN yet.

mikaay NORM 25 days ago

You're perfectly describing the situation ^^

MXKpopFan 26 days ago

Gonna start supporting them. So much work being put in <3

Leila_ssss 26 days ago

Damn, their company is going all out. I didn't pay attention to them at first but I might actually try them out. The first song I listened from them was from LOONA 1/3 and to be honest I didn't really like it but I'll see what each member, unit, and whole group feel like before deciding whether to leave them off my radar or just slip into their fandom.

nxu02 Leila_ssss 26 days ago

you really should support them!! hope u enjoy their music

glassessay Leila_ssss 26 days ago

Same here, didn't pay that much attention either and would just stop the video midway if I wasn't all that into the songs, but Kim Lip's Eclipse was a game changer for me and made me see them and their other songs in a whole new light . It's an interesting project they've got going on, and in many ways this is how I wish most groups could debut, with their company giving it their all by investing in their artists like this. I hope it pays off once they debut.

cabbagejuice Leila_ssss 25 days ago

their solos are MUCH better than what loona 1/3 did so please check them out. especially heejin, haseul and kim lip

just lve