K-pop (Korean Pop) is currently one of the fastest growing global phenomena to hit the pop culture scene
We’re proud to be at the very forefront of driving and bringing the Hallyu wave beyond Asia.
Launched in October 2007, allkpop.com (parent company 6Theory) has become the premier source for all the latest K-pop celebrity gossip and news. Catering to over 7 million monthly readers worldwide*, over 31 million monthly visits*, and serving over 110 million page views per month*, allkpop is the most trafficked English based K-pop news site in the world. We also have over 5.9 million followers and fans on Facebook and Twitter. allkpop works around the clock to be the first to deliver minute to minute breaking news, gossip, and the most exclusive coverage on the hottest K-pop stars.
As the leading K-pop authority, allkpop is frequently referenced by media in America all the way back to the motherland. From our exclusive coverage on SECRET, Girl’s Day, B2ST, 4minute, 2NE1, Big Bang, Super Junior, Block B, T-ara, Se7en, Wonder Girls, 2PM, 2AM, Crown J, SHINee, Jay Park, and more, we are no ordinary K-pop site – we not only break news but make news.
All the Top Stars are Only on allkpop and you should be too.
*Data from Google Analytics
115 River Road, Suite 1032
Edgewater, NJ 07020
Website/Content related Inquiries & Suggestions:
To send in a tip, use our tip form!
For more information on 6Theory Media, visit 6Theory.com
- Web Phenomenon allkpop and the Extraordinary K-Pop Community
Korea Creative Content Agency
- allkpop Wins "Must-Follow Brand" at the Mashable Awards at CES
- Official International Live Streaming Partner of the 2010 Mnet Asian Music Awards
- Korean Pop, with Online Help, Goes Global
- Web Site Brings Breaking K-Pop News
- allkpop wins "Best Breaking News Site" at the 3rd annual Mashable Open Web Awards