Variety

Jessica and Krystal shed tears and talk about their complex on their reality program

June 3, 2014 @ 2:41 pm
by alim17
  • 59
  • 7
  • 146
  • 95076
  • 1173

On the Jung sisters' very first episode of their reality program 'Jessica & Krystal,' emotions went high and tears were shed, showing how much the two loved each other.

Krystal had a special birthday surprise for her older sister, who shed tears at the beautifully lit cake.  The two also cried during the interview portion when Krystal was asked how she would feel if Jessica were to get married.

Krystal said, "I don't think it'd be good," and started to tear up.  She quickly covered her face with the pillow on her lap, which caused her older sister to start crying and do the same thing with her own cushion.

Krystal told Jessica playfully, "Don't get married," to which Jessica said, "You, too. Just keep living as an old spinster," causing laughter.

SEE ALSO: Netizens react negatively to Krystal being 30 minutes late to a photo event

Also in the interview portion, Jessica said, "Both of us were always shy," and Krystal added that this was the case since they were young.  Jessica said that people used to stare at Krystal when she was young because she was very pretty then, too, but Krystal would always be so shy.  Because of that, she would hide and cry.

In relation to their complexes, Jessica said, "My complex is coming off rough.  The average person thinks of idols' bright images, but my sister and I tend to not have strong expressions.  If I'm not so lively, other people could get in a bad mood or misunderstand.  I wish they wouldn't think me as rough.  That's my complex."

Krystal said, "I don't particularly want to explain.  This is us, so what could we do?"

Check out the cute and touching clips below!

DON'T MISS

Comments

There are 145 comments

Sort by:

growlin
· Posted June 16, 2014 @ 8:32 pm

So much SNSD haters. Didn't know people could be assholes over one articles about their feelings. I'm a blackjack and I pity you guys.

navi_x_loki
· Posted June 10, 2014 @ 11:45 pm

Sisters Forever ^^

danamarie
· Posted June 5, 2014 @ 1:30 pm

I love the Jung Sisters.....Fighting Jessica and Krystal.

menono
· Posted June 4, 2014 @ 1:26 pm
Love the jUng sisters

Bethbeez
· Posted June 4, 2014 @ 12:31 pm

Ooh , Owl City... Who else went out and tried to buy the US Nylon magazine, only to find THEY WEREN'T ON THE COVER :'( And it said July version, when it's really the June/July version and some Haim sisters were on the cover. Spent days continuously checking if they had put it out yet for nothing!

dj_soshi
· Posted June 4, 2014 @ 12:25 pm

they are also human but the different is they are perfect at my eyes ...hehehe

diya_249
· Posted June 4, 2014 @ 12:14 pm
Ahhhh Jung Sisters I love you . You are perfect in your own way

shineefxthebest
· Posted June 4, 2014 @ 10:15 am

Oh~Jung sisters you always got my support and love♡

shineefxthebest
· Posted June 4, 2014 @ 10:15 am

Oh~Jung sisters you always got my support and love♡

smileyface777
· Posted June 4, 2014 @ 8:59 am

So many people think that the Jung sisters are cold and bitchy, but they are actually really nice and friendly when you get to know them a bit more. They just have trouble expressing themselves and are both a little quiet, like the article said.

sana111
· Posted June 4, 2014 @ 8:49 am

such loving sissys

randomstranger25
· Posted June 4, 2014 @ 8:25 am

Why can't I sneeze cutely like Krystal? I'm a girl but I sneeze like a man haha.. anyway, love Krystal and Jess :)

blk465
· Posted June 4, 2014 @ 8:15 am

In the second video, you can see how freaked out Krystal was as she moved through the crowd. Poor girl.

flyingdutch
· Posted June 4, 2014 @ 7:22 am

The 1st episode got 4.6% rating, which is pretty decent for a cable channel show.

BTW, AKP still hasn't posted anything about Mr Mr getting chosen as TIME magazine's 25 best songs of 2014 so far, along with Mariah Carey, Ariana Grande, Sam Smith and etc. Mr Mr was the only song by Asian artists on the list.

jlaysone
· Posted June 4, 2014 @ 7:40 am
woahh~ Really ? Glad to hear that .. NICE~
snsdfan55
· Posted June 4, 2014 @ 8:13 am
nice to hear that
shineefxthebest
· Posted June 4, 2014 @ 10:09 am
Daebak!
gorjessspazzer93
· Posted June 5, 2014 @ 1:39 pm
Yeah I know. I send them a tip about Mr Mr, but they haven't posted anything.

Mizuki_san
· Posted June 4, 2014 @ 5:55 am

I've always loved their personality

xxtothexxlol
· Posted June 4, 2014 @ 5:07 am

cute sisters. it shows the true bond of them :-)

Buttermilk
· Posted June 4, 2014 @ 4:58 am

there was nothing to cry abt :/

Tigress86
· Posted June 5, 2014 @ 4:59 pm
*shrugs* I cried when my older sister got married... it was like I was losing her!!! It was horrible >.<

ilovetabi
· Posted June 4, 2014 @ 3:29 am

my ub forever jungsis

star_carrot
· Posted June 4, 2014 @ 2:22 am

Awwww Krystal <3 <3

udontknowme
· Posted June 4, 2014 @ 12:45 am
I Love them because they're not fake