News
Posted by sl278 AKP STAFF 14 days ago

LABOUM's Solbin honestly states that she's thinking of taking up a part time job + that her group is nameless

AKP STAFF

LABOUM's Solbin expressed her honest thoughts on her future.

The idol member appeared on the September 30th broadcast of MBC's 'Nangman Club' where she talked about moments where she felt she seemed pitiful.

When asked if there was a time she felt nameless, she said that she felt like it right now, stating she has yet to achieve her goals.

She stated: "When I'm done with work and taking the subway home, I have less and less work and I haven't received any rewards for my work. So I sit in the subway feeling pathetic. I thought maybe I should get a part-time job, and that thought made me sadder."

Solbin debuted with LABOUM in 2014 and is currently promoting her group's album 'Two Of Us'

1. LABOUM
64 67,525 Share 78% Upvoted

Eva_Olson162 pts 14 days ago 5
14 days ago

you know whats kinda irksome about her statement.......for me its the fact that this whole new comeback thats going on right now, was FUNDED by they're fans on makestar the fans raised over 25k thousand dollars so they could promote

but yet here shes complaining like they're efforts are useless or not good enough and thats the part thats irksome to me -_-

i mean sure i get it they arent as popular as they could be and im sure it is frustrating for them, but to go on air with a statement like that is just idk , it just irks me

5 more replies

whatever101126 pts 14 days ago 1
14 days ago

on one hand i feel her pain since LABOUM has lowkey released a number of bops with ZERO recognition on the OTHER HAND tho there are sooooooo many other groups who don't even get to celebrate their 1 year anniversary before disbanding so she should thankful LABOUM has any fans at all to keep performing after so long!!!

1 more reply