Article: EXO's Lay pays for kindness with ingratitude... reasons why his attitude is so disgraceful
Source: Sports World via Nate
1. [+3,823, -18] This isn't the first time the Chinese have backstabbed us. It's the agency ba$tards who are the problem for debuting them in the first place.
2. [+3,484, -20] SM better not cast another Chinese kid
3. [+2,893, -9] He's no different from any of the other members who have left, he just hasn't formally left the group yet
4. [+89, -1] Why is SM so obsessed with debuting Chinese kids? There are other groups that have already shown that you can be successful without Chinese members but it's only SM that's still obsessed with them. I'd understand if all their Chinese members were super talented or popular but they're not. They're actually in the way of their Korean members.
5. [+89, -1] Feels like the Chinese members from SM are always the ones who are good at backstabbing
6. [+66, -1] And yet SM continues to pick Chinese members ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ and JYP is now creating a girl group of only Japanese members ㅋㅋㅋㅋ they know that's where the money is
7. [+63, -0] Has there ever been a group with Chinese members that hasn't had problems?
8. [+60, -2] EXO is quite the legendary group. Four Chinese members and all four of them ran away. I've never seen a group with a 100% run away rate.
9. [+58, -1] At this point, it's SM to blame ㅋㅋ they're the ones who have been backstabbed all this time but they still keep debuting Chinese members. Who else can you blame than yourself? ㅋ
10. [+51, -8] BTS is an example of what can be accomplished on a global scale by training and producing idols from your own country. If Korea creates a successful idol market, China and Japan will follow, so there's no need to specifically target their markets at all.
11. [+26, -0] It's already been years since he was last on an EXO album, tsk tsk
12. [+23, -0] Why does 'One China' sound like some religious cult;;
13. [+21, -3] Korean groups will make it without the need for Chinese members like BTS. If anything, Chinese members create nothing but drama and break up the team in the end.