Upvote if you think more people should see this post!

Original Content
Posted by partyfan2013 27 days ago

[MY OWN THOUGHTS] Supporting KittiB

OK, well, I just absolutely want to start by saying that I absolutely, most definitely and positively feel a million percent happy for female rapper KittiB right now because I know for sure that justice was served pretty well this week with fellow rapper Black Nut going to jail for only a entire year and also with him serving a two-year suspended sentence just right after that. And of course it's all because of Black Nut's ultimately inappropriate sexual lyrics directed at KittiB in his song titled, "Indigo Child". And now, I absolutely would like to completely add that it sure was uncalled for and unacceptable for Black Nut to say such demeaning, degrading and just oh so disrespectful things about this absolutely beautiful, gorgeous and pretty rapper right here in that particular song. And that especially goes with the fact that we are currently living in a Me Too era worldwide. Plus, i'm giving two big 'ol thumbs up to the judge who has rightfully thrown the book of justice right at him with such a perfect sentence to serve KittiB right and make her feel a whole lot more at ease.

And as for Black Nut here, well, I absolutely hope that he is absolutely learning his lesson very well and I strongly must expect him to apologize to KittiB for his inappropriate lines about her in his song sometime in the very near future. And also, I absolutely want him to start being a whole lot more careful with his choice of words in his songs because it's most definitely for certain that he will totally get into more trouble later on in his career if he dares himself to write another degrading, demeaning and disrespectful diss about another Korean female rapper. He can be allowed to go over the top with his lyrical content but as long as he realizes that there's a major red line that he absolutely just cannot cross from now on as he has just did with KittiB in recent months.

And now, going back to KittiB, I hope that she's 100% satisfied with the judge's ruling and is feeling a whole lot better with fellow rapper Black Nut learning a very valuable lesson with jail and a two-year suspended sentence. And i'm sure that this will also be served as a very stern warning to all of those male Korean rappers out there to remind themselves of being extremely careful in their choice of words in their own rhymes through their songs because if anyone else delivers a scathing and degrading diss towards another female rapper in the Korean hip-hop scene, well then, it will spell trouble and we all know that it might lead to legal trouble or whatever. So uh, yeah, it's best for all of the male Korean rappers all throughout the K-hip hop scene to be a whole lot more wary in their own rhymes.

Alright, so, I guess that's it and I most definitely would like to add one more thing here though before it's all said and done. Hopefully Black Nut will be a whole lot more cautious with his songs from now on when he starts making music again after doing plenty of time. I expect him to NEVER EVER EVER EVER make a inappropriate sexual diss about another beautiful female rapper at any point in the foreseeable future. OK, I guess that's really it for now and please feel free to tell me what you personally think about Black Nut's sentencing. Bye for now.

17 Share 12% Upvoted

my_onew 27 days ago 6
27 days ago

Thought this was a news site, not someones personal blog ??

partyfan2013 27 days ago 5
27 days ago

Uhhhh, you realize that we can create content here now, right?

tips329 27 days ago 3
27 days ago

Uhhhh, how would anyone know that? We come here for Kpop news

3 more replies

my_onew 27 days ago 0
27 days ago

Actually I didnt, that explains a lot. Thanks for the heads up

StCatMouse 27 days ago 0
27 days ago

I don't have a problem with the content, it's the OP's opinion and I don't feel strongly about the issue one way or another. It's how this was written however - it just feels like a long rant that the comment section could have accommodated. It's just paragraphs of giving mad props to KittiB and hoping Black Nut learns his lesson said in slightly different ways. I was hoping for a unique take on the issue going in to this article. On the other hand I do want to support community-created content in this site. I guess this one just feels too Reddit-ish for me.

Flozo22 27 days ago 1
27 days ago

Faith in Humanity is fucking dead.

What type of society lets shit like this be punished but beating/raping citizens gets overlooked, especially when the abuser is drunk.

Fucking hell.

eager_beaver 27 days ago 0
27 days ago

Even if the crimes of assaulters and rapists were not overlooked, and they were sentenced justly, the punishment that Black Nut got would still be bizarre.

VerdeletG_123 26 days ago 0
26 days ago

To all readers: Long rant incoming, but It’s become clear to me that this website is a forum now. This isn’t “breaking news” or any kind of news, especially when there is no differentiation between news articles announcing the sentencing of Black Nut and this…. comment that was written in the wrong section of the site.

Here’s how I see this: Amongst all the posts, I now have to question it’s validity, and instead of just reading, I have to literally look elsewhere to get any info verified. I also could assume anyone can post about Black Pink disbanding (not happening, but that’s the point). If anyone can write an article, then this isn’t news.

This article has 0 substance. It opens with wayyyy too much hyperbole to ever be taken seriously, and it’s obvious the writer just wants to express his/her support. It’s apparent to me that the writer has a high sense of self regarding his/her opinion that s/he felt it necessary to make an article about it instead of a comment (which is what this essentially is). It’s further evidenced by the fact that they vehemently defend their position, go on the offensive with people’s responses/criticism/feedback, and, the worst of all, encouraging readers of an ORGANIZATION’s site to look elsewhere if they’re not happy with a non-associated individual’s viewpoints. Why is that bad? Cause organizations need income, and this site gets it most likely via Pay Per View ad revenue, which, when encouraging readers to go elsewhere, damages their income stream, and because you’re not employed by them specifically, you as an individual are hurting someone else’s business and intellectual integrity. It may seem harmless, but it’s not, you’re actively damaging a business that you have no part in whatsoever other than having a place to proactively express wayy too much support to be taken seriously. Hell I'm 100% positive the "author" will tell me if I don't like this I can just leave, which proves my point: author > everyone else, so deal with it. It's really sad and pathetic imo.

So now to Allkpop; your site has no sense of urgency, no differentiating posts, and honestly, ancient looking UX/UI. Nothing stands out, so nothing is encouraging me to read. Your images are stretched, your background is unexciting, your design is not inviting anything, everything looks the same… As a web designer I was aware your site looked a bit dated against its competitors, but this look and feel is not providing me any security regarding the integrity of your content. And honestly, the content supports that theory, with this article following a very serious industry news article, and trying to associate with that level of content. It’s a long tweet that’s mixed in with news, and it’s treated with the same level of attention. It’s disappointing to me, cause this was my KPOP digest ever since I was introduced to the genre. But if this is the path you wanna go, I’m off to Soompi or something, cause this isn’t a news site anymore: it’s a forum.

kwafe 27 days ago 3
27 days ago

How the hell can you send someone to jail for a year for some lyrics that's not even that defaming???

partyfan2013 27 days ago 2
27 days ago

OK, look, you can argue all you want and express your personal outrage over this BUT there's definitely nothing that you can do about it. PERIOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You know pretty damn well that KittiB just seriously had the right to get so damn angry over Black Nut's lyrics about her and she really did just that for a pretty damn good reason, especially in this current Me Too era in both the United States and South Korea. And of course you wouldn't even expect KittiB to let Black Nut get away with continuously blurting out the lyrics in public through performances and other kinds of media.

VerdeletG_123 26 days ago 0
26 days ago

There IS something he can do about it. There was no sentencing, they're demanding a sentence.

Donna_Dash 27 days ago 0
27 days ago

Well if that's your logic then I'm waiting for Kittib's prison sentence over what she said about Jolly V:

''That's your world. Overpopulated with just you. Go masturbate there, out of everyone's interest to your desire''

"You don't have to reject the title of a woman because you look like a man"

''Fuck you Jolly Boy''

Donna_Dash 27 days ago 0
27 days ago

That's hypocritical of you.... Kittib has said some foul stuff of the same nature to other FEMALE rappers. And this is hiphop the whole purpose is to say fuck you to the system and give your unfiltered opinion. Now these are some of the lyrics Kittib said about another female rapper Jolly V:

"You don't have to reject the title of a woman because you look like a man"

''Fuck you Jolly Boy''

lume90 27 days ago 0
27 days ago

I support her too. Hopefully this is a clear warning to others who want to attempt shameful acts in the future.

allkpop in your Inbox