News
Posted by olmal 15 days ago

Netizens show support for former AOA member Mina

AKP STAFF

Netizens are showing support for former AOA member Mina

As previously reported, Mina posted a bloody self-harm picture on her Instagram with messages directed at her haters. Shortly after people have shown concerns about her, the said post has been either deleted by her or has been removed by Instagram.

Now netizens are leaving supportive comments under her latest post where she wrote "Show? Sympathy? Sick and tired of it?" in a caption. Some of the comments include:

"You are not alone. Stay strong."

"We love you Mina!!"

"I'm always on your side, I'll stay with you till the end."

"You are one strong queen. We are here with you."

"I love you, our Mina! There are good days too, so let's smile more! Thank you for not giving up and staying strong!"

If you or someone you know is at risk of self-harm or suicide, seek help as soon as possible by contacting agencies specializing in crisis intervention and suicide prevention in the United States and abroad.

1. Mina
69 25,725 Share 76% Upvoted

Yellowtail
Yellowtail10,046 pts 15 days ago 8
15 days ago

Mina needs to get off SNS and take some time to heal herself. This is all getting ridiculous. She's harming herself but also posting everything on social media. This is more toxic for her mental state. I don't even care about the truth now but this girl needs to stop reading comments.

Also, where is the mental health professional that she's been seeing for a decade? Where is her family? She harmed herself just to prove something to haters. Things can escalate really quick in such a state of mind. I hope she gets help real soon. At this point, even if a thousand people support her, she'll look at the 2 haters. And I get that she can't control herself and it's not her fault. I hope someone steps in soon. Posting such stuff is also triggering for many others. Posting self harm as a revenge can also invite others going through a similar phase to attempt it. If she doesn't get off SNS, Instagram should remove her acc. I wish her speedy recovery and I know that can't happen with her being active on IG

8 more replies

Smurdah
Smurdah286 pts 15 days ago 0
15 days ago

All her self-harm post has a good amount of supportive comments, which outweighs the negative ones but at this point, she needs to get off social media. if 1 hate comment has a greater impact on you than 4 positive comments, there is no reason to stay on social media. There will always be hate on social media and if you can't filter those out, it is better to get help and stay away from social media.

allkpop in your Inbox