News
Posted by Yaki-Jones 21 days ago

[TW/CW] Former AOA member Mina posts a bloody self-harm picture, lashes out at haters

AKP STAFF

[TW/CW]

Former AOA member Mina posted a self-harm picture on her Instagram with messages directed at her haters. On April 27 around midnight KST, Mina posted a bloody picture of her hand.

In a caption, she wrote, "Why, is this dirty? Does this make you sick? Every single word you say makes me relieve like this. Oh, the suicide show? You said this is to gain sympathy. Well then, why don't you give some? Go see a professional? I've been seeing a psychiatrist for the past decade. Do you know why I have gone mad? Have you all been in my shoes? You don't know anything about me and yet still stomps and rips me apart every day. I've been trying my best and lived like a fool."

Mina made headlines for lashing out at a netizen who demanded former AOA member Jimin bullied her.

Warning, Graphic Post Below:

If you or someone you know is at risk of self-harm or suicide, seek help as soon as possible by contacting agencies specializing in crisis intervention and suicide prevention in the United States and abroad.

1. Mina
379 278,239 Share 68% Upvoted

xrize
xrize374 pts 21 days ago 89
21 days ago

I don't understand why instagram hasn't permanently banned her yet. If she's dead set on killing herself, she needs to do it privately. Sharing yourself going mad with the world isn't helping either side. Clearly there's not enough supporters in the world to make her feel better. She's had endless love and positive reinforcement since she came out with her accusations. It's time for instagram to end this cycle.

89 more replies

Nct_and_Wayv
Nct_and_Wayv5,674 pts 21 days ago 10
21 days ago

What is with her?? Where's her family? Shouldn't they keep her off the internet or social media? Her posting her suicide tendencies is not going to help her recover.

10 more replies