On the 18th, “World Daily” reported that some YG stars are showing signs of leaving recently.
An entertainment industry official said: “Being aware of the public’s belief in YG has fallen sharply due to YG‘s drug controversy,” he said: “As an actor who needs image management. This is a necessary step to seriously consider their company transfer. “
In addition, many YG actors are considering plans to leave the agency, he said. According to reports, some YG actors are actively contacting other agencies.
Another entertainment official said: “Other agencies are offering specific conditions, such as when they move agencies, they will appoint a lawyer to cancel the contract with YG.”
original post: nate
1.[+1687, -27] AKMU, please make your escape
2. [+1651, -15] Isn’t it weirder for them to stay?
3. [+1019, -48] There won’t be any boycott for YG …There are still tons of pigs and dogs to buy their stuff. Their digital songs will still rank #1, their tickets will still shut down the servers and people will still cheer and enjoy their festivals … Our country has too many idiots to boycott successfully.
4. [+77, -2] In addition to B.I, many YG artists know that they have used drugs. Thanks to this review that I can’t trust YG. The whole YG artist is suspected. Therefore, celebrities who do not use drugs need to leave YG if they are not ostracized. When they left, they were in a situation where they became an innocent entertainer.
5. [+75, -2] YG may be digitally strong but I can see that CF companies seem to be reluctant to cooperate with them, which is the reason for the actors to leave. The advertising world is wary of YG.
6. [+68, -5] I think Lee Jong Suk was in YG and quickly captured what was going on.
7. [+51, -0] If you are a celebrity with a decent mind, you should sue the drug store before leaving
8. [+43, -0] If I were a top celebrity, I’d leave YG to go to another agency