Upvote if you think more people should see this post!

News
Posted by eottoke7,936 pts 29 days ago

Produce X 101 Trainee Lee HanGyul’s Heart Breaking Past Growing Up As An Orphan

USER CONTENT
lee hangyul

Produce X 101 trainee Lee HanGyul‘s heart-breaking past has been recently making headlines on South Korean news agency Dispatch.

The unfortunate fact was first revealed back when he participated in KBS2’s ‘The Unit’. He stated:

“I didn’t know what a mom or a dad was until first grade. I was abandoned by my biological parents when I was just a baby and lived in a shelter up until the age seven.”

lee hangyul orphan

KBS2

lee hangyul orphan

KBS2

lee hangyul

Mnet

Lee HanGyul has also mentioned that the reason why he lives every day to the fullest and always works hard is so that he would be able to make his parents happy.

He has also shown great character by saying that he believes there must have been a good reason why his biological parents abandoned him when he was just a baby.

HanGyul ranked #17 ever since episode six of ‘Produce X 101’.

21 49,496 Share 64% Upvoted

Secretninja3121,410 pts 28 days ago 0
    28 days ago

I remember him talking about this on the Unit! He has quite a positive perspective on life and his situation. On the Unit, he said something along the lines of “The people who abandoned me must have their reasons, they must have had difficult times” instead of feeling angry about it. You can tell he’s was raised well and his adoptive parent love him dearly. He said he wants to be successful to pay them back and I remember on one of his vlives, he said the happiest moment of this life was when he got adopted. He’s a real sweetheart who’s apparently not easily scared.

hohliu7,243 pts 28 days ago 0
    28 days ago

I am so glad he was adopted by loving parents now....

Girls