Article:[Exclusive] 'Anti-Corruption and Civil Rights Commission' receives full Kakaotalk conversation on Seungri's sexual faovrs suspicions... TF team formed for analyzation
Source: SBS funE via Nate
1. [+2,934, -13] The initial reporter of the Katalk conversations said, "There are a great number of conversations that are suspected to involve police bribery, which is why I submitted them to the commission and not the police." Damn.
2. [+2,326, -15] He needs to be jailed for investigation so that he can't run away to the army
3. [+186, -0] So the Katalks were sent to the commission and not the police ㅋㅋ and the police are putting out articles like the Katalks don't even exist just because they never received them ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
4. [+115, -0] Meanwhile Seungri hired a police-turned-lawyer.. he's a mess..
5. [+106, -0] ㅎㅎㅎㅎ I knew there was a reason she didn't pass them on to the police.. ㅎㅎㅎ it has finally begun!!
6. [+96, -1] The journalist is amazing... she can't trust the police so she submits it to the commission and prosecution ㅋㅋㅋ There's nobody nowadays who actually trusts the police anyway.
7. [+80, -2] They knew that if they passed it to the police, their identity would be outed and that there's a chance the evidence could be destroyed, which is why they went with the commission... They're so smart. The police are probably feeling the fire under their butts... What a way to kill your own image as the police.
8. [+77, -0] Undeniable now
9. [+70, -0] Do you think the police told the public that the Katalks don't exist because of the alleged conversations in there that allude to police bribery? ?
10. [+56, -0] This case has reached the commission ㅋㅋㅋ farewell, Seungri ㅋ
NOTE: I don't want to disrespect the translator's work, so please continue here for more: Netizenbuzz