[Breaking] Lee Seung Gi & YoonA are dating!

December 31, 2013 @ 7:44 pm
by serendipity
  • 547
  • 50
  • 2575
  • 1189606
  • 76049

Another celebrity couple has emerged with the start of the new year as 'Dispatch' has released their exclusive report just now, announcing that they've captured Lee Seung Gi and Girls' Generation's YoonA enjoying several dates!

The photos they've released are from October 8th, 2013 when Lee Seung Gi returned from his Japanese concert. According to the media outlet, after returning from Japan, the singer was spotted heading to an apartment in Samsungdong, which is where he picked up YoonA. The two then headed off to the Han River area where they enjoyed an hour long date. Seung Gi then dropped the female idol off at her home and she was reportedly seen carrying a shopping bag, which contained a gift that Seung Gi had bought for her in Japan.

The two are said to have started seeing one another back in September and have been growing in love for 4 months now, dating in the utmost secret.

In addition to this date, 'Dispatch' reports that they've spotted the two together on October 13th, 22nd, as well as several dates in November.

Lee Seung Gi had mentioned YoonA being his ideal type since a long while back, and was especially teased for it when he hosted 'Strong Heart', adding credibility to the report of the two dating.

With the report breaking, both agencies didn't hesitate in confirming the two's relationship status right away.

SM Entertainment commented to Osen, "The two are in the beginning stages of getting to know each other."

Lee Seung Gi's reps also stated, "Lee Seung Gi and YoonA are carefully meeting one another... We don't know exactly when the two started seeing each other, but we can say that they're in the beginning stages... Please watch over the two kindly."

Congratulations to the couple!!

SEE ALSO: Girls' Generation tops Oricon's daily album chart with 'The Best'

DON'T MISS

Comments

There are 2,575 comments

Sort by:

maryclym
· Posted July 16, 2014 @ 8:05 pm

Lee Seung Gi is the most perfect guy on earth! Handsome, adorable, pure hearted, warm & sincere. He's a perfection.

Since He loves Yoona i'll never say something bad abt her.

Despite the haters I wish them both happiness. YoonGi still stands as the most perfect couple of 2014 :))

The-Hamzter
· Posted July 4, 2014 @ 10:13 am

Good God Yoona I thought you had better taste hes an ugly motherfucker with a bog nose.

EXOSwagFag-1
· Posted July 8, 2014 @ 7:47 pm
Hey... Don't Be So Mean.! If That's Who She Likes Then That's Who She Likes. :) You Probably Like Certain People Too.

The-Hamzter
· Posted July 4, 2014 @ 10:12 am

pinkhoihoi
· Posted July 13, 2014 @ 12:50 pm
Calm yo self damn . Lol

yysiwon407
· Posted June 19, 2014 @ 8:42 am

Wowww.. i love this couple so much

Perfect couple!!! Handsome and beautiful ^^

Long last for both of you ^^

snsd-hersheys
· Posted May 23, 2014 @ 6:16 am

I'm happy for them although lee seung gi is not my ideal man for Yoona. but I don't lose hope for my TAECYEON and YOONA.

pinkhoihoi
· Posted July 22, 2014 @ 1:51 pm
Well YoonA doesn't live upon your decisions! :)

maryclym
· Posted May 22, 2014 @ 12:27 pm

MATCH MADE IN HEAVEN!!

My SeungGi be happy! <3

snsd-hersheys
· Posted May 18, 2014 @ 10:23 pm

taecyeon and yoona are perfect match to each other. why lee seung gi? I don't like them, they don't have chemistry. I thought Yoona likes Taecyeon and taecyeon likes yoona because they have chemistry on TV. I hope to see them working together on Movie Series.

#I'm just a fan.

squishy-do
· Posted April 28, 2014 @ 11:23 pm

WHY YOOONAAA????

simonxforts
· Posted April 7, 2014 @ 12:24 pm

why Yoona ?! why? :(  mi corazçon esta roto en 1000000000000000000 de pedazos.

simonxforts
· Posted April 7, 2014 @ 12:25 pm
my heart is broken.

gainsexybeg
· Posted April 7, 2014 @ 12:10 pm

I think Yoona should date with Jang keun suk, they will be a perfect match.

deershawolmvp95
· Posted April 9, 2014 @ 4:49 pm
Lee Seung Gi is far better than Jang Geun Suk in my opinion. Yoona chose well~

julieann097
· Posted April 6, 2014 @ 11:24 am

Oh I forget, eheeemm.... I am anticipating for your couple SelCas :D

julieann097
· Posted April 6, 2014 @ 11:21 am

Congrats eonnie! ♥

Actually, this for me is really unexpected. I don't expect you to like/love Seung Gi oppa back (why not Jang Geun Suk? You look very nice together LOL). But if you're happy being with him, then I'll be happy too. I know Seung Gi oppa is taking care of you very much. He likes you a lot, right? He said it so many times. :-D

Ahm, eonnie, tell Seohyun eonnie to reveal her relationship to Yonghwa :-D (I really hope they have). No matter who you're dating, as long as you are all happy, it'll be fine with me. I will just keep supporting you, SNSD & your love lives. Stay happy & healthy, ok? :-***

gainsexybeg
· Posted April 7, 2014 @ 12:12 pm
me too !!! i think Yoona and Jang Keun Suk are a perfect match and more Real Love couple !!! <3<3

dazz
· Posted March 30, 2014 @ 10:37 pm

난 정말 행복 해요

그들 모두에게 축하를!!!!!

snsd-sayoonara
· Posted February 16, 2014 @ 5:15 pm

i still remember when i first saw this article, spechless, like really... dunno wether to be happy or what . if its not because of Yoona i'll maybe still hating on kpop, but Yoona sarang change all that hate into love :') tbh i dont think im happy wif this relationship but doesnt mean i hate it, i just.... nevermind. if Yoona happy im happy too ^·^

luciachoi95
· Posted February 2, 2014 @ 2:18 pm

Soo happy for Yoona!!! I saw the photo of them with their arms around each other sooooo cute :')

deershawolmvp95
· Posted February 16, 2014 @ 2:15 am
whaaaat? where are there photos like that??? i wish there were T_T LSG and Yoona are so careful though that i doubt we'll ever see it huhu

lostcupid
· Posted February 1, 2014 @ 8:51 am

Lee Seunggi and Yoona eh.. so much of wish for them to be a couple one day..well...well...well.. i guess my wish come true then.... happy for both of you ^^

smca
· Posted January 29, 2014 @ 3:44 pm

Yayayayayay I ship them Yoona and Seungi <3 Wish them a good luck ^^ Sone <3

princess-leia
· Posted January 29, 2014 @ 1:02 pm

@stevekpoprock are you high or are you new to kpop? don't you know who lee seung gi is? he is a rare multientertainer who have multiple nations title atached to his name since debut. you must have watched too much k dramka to think that he and lee so man have contracted and tirtured  yoona in to the relationship with a hot, handsome, super rich IT GUY of korea right now.

if you  disapprove of him who else should be yoona be with? why don't you give us an example? seung gi at 27 is super rich super popular and loved by everyone for 10 years straight. he has been the cf top 3 since 2009 now.and known for his good image and bright personalty like yoona. they match so well. AND so any guy you have delusionally shipped her with ant come closer to seung gi. and FYI and it was yoona who first chose seung gi as her ideal type.

if YOU ARE A  dumb or troll we don't care. just get your facts straight before ruining something good

and the number of upvotes on their relationship news and the fact that there were NONE were against the relationship ( where k/i netz usually bitch about anything and everthing) should be enough for you to realize how sadistic you sound with your conspiracy theory .

fanboy
· Posted January 28, 2014 @ 4:49 pm

YOONA <'3

-12

stevekpoprock
· Posted January 27, 2014 @ 7:57 pm

Congratulations to .... who?
a) Lee Soo Man ?
b) Lee Seun Gi?
c) Im Yoona ?
d) Me ? :B

for me, this relationship looks like .....
a) contract ?
b) obsession?
c) gratitude?
d) love?.

Honestly this relationship looks like a farce or fiction, I'm sure that Lee Seung gi is in love with or obsessed with Yoona, but ... is Yoona in love with him? .. or maybe this is only thanks or sympathy? or .. this is a contract? .. or maybe SM-company used psychology to manipulate her mind?. I know that Lee Seung gi will have to go to the army this year, then this will be a long distance relationship? .. that good time to start a relationship when Lee Seung gi will soon goes military service? ...mmm... Yoona and Lee Seung gi will be far from each other.  Actually I have many doubts about this new relationship.
but I wish them all the luck. You will need it. although I think this looks like a ficcion couple. this is just my opinion. Good day to all lee seugn gi, yoona and lee soo man fans.

stevekpoprock
· Posted January 27, 2014 @ 8:00 pm
I hope that fans of both do not get angry with me for being honest when I give my opinion, as I said before, I am not a fan of anyone but I'm a fan of all kpop.
justsayyes
· Posted January 29, 2014 @ 1:26 am
What do you mean? Seung Gi obsessed with Yoona you say? He forcing her to be his girlfriend?? What the name of mangga or comics are you reading until you can talk shit like that? Do you think the one who in love is just Seung Gi?? Yaaa! if you really a Yoona's fans you'll know that actually the one who in love first is Yoona,not Seunggi. You can watch Ideal Type World Cup's Episode in 2007 Yoona said that she is really really like Seunggi oppa but in the end she not choose him, so she really regretted. And in her next varietyshow she said that she should choose Seunggi oppa yesterday, she so regret she not choose him and said they shoud meet each other more often. And in first episode of Strong Heart, Seunggi also said that he is Yoona's fans because in her past interview she said that she liked Seunggi, and than Yoona replied with a joke 'So if I hadn't said anything about liking you,then you wouldn't have picked me,right?' So do you still think she is not love him? You're not even their fans and not even know how/who they really are, so why you just speak w/o even thinking like that? So what if he will go to army? Just remember how Rain and Kim Tae He relationship, they also dating when Rain will go to army. So they shouldn't be dating if he would join MS? Seunggi is really really popular and most lovable entertainer in Korea. If he want he can date whoever he want but he is not bad guy person like you expected to him. And beside that he ever said that he has no time for dating someone. I think they are in a position to wait each other, they wait until they are popular and mature enough to have a relationship. That's why they just can start dating currently. Who knows? He is not obsessed to her but he is loyal and it's a true love. yaah someone who immature like you would never know the meaning of true love, you would call it as an obsession instead. So just shut up and go away!
justsayyes
· Posted January 29, 2014 @ 1:55 am
and why after that Yoona never mention Seung Gi's name as her ideal type again maybe because her agency ask her not to mention him, if they keep mentioning each other name as their ideal type. It's can make a scandal for them. Yoona ideal type also always married men it's because she want to avoid a scandal and rumour. But now they are already mature and popular enough to have a relationship. Even though now they are dating or not it wouldn't interrupt their popularity/their reputation anymore.
auliaairen
· Posted January 29, 2014 @ 9:44 am
@stevekpoprock this is radiculous! how dare you talk a nonsense about Lee Seung Gi like that? Moreover, do you think Yoona is something that can be traded? How can a relationship became a contract? As Seung Gi's fans i did not received when you vilifying him like that. Watch your tongue!
auliaairen
· Posted January 29, 2014 @ 9:44 am
imshabrina
· Posted January 29, 2014 @ 9:59 am
@stevekpoprock what is the problem with you? If you don't like their relationship so just quite and go away! don't you ever dare to vilify or said something harsh to him like that again!! Lee Seung Gi is a good& innocent man. Are you not ashamed & feel sorry toward him when you bad-mouth him like that?
forlsg
· Posted January 29, 2014 @ 10:19 am
@stevekpoprock Lee Seung Gi oppa is well kown as good,kind,warm, well-mannered and polite person and he also has clean image. He wouldn't never do things like what you said. He'll never force someone to love him, but he has been loveable and adorable already. In Korean, Who doesn't what dating/ marry him? He has a title as national material husband and hational son-in-law. How can you said that Yoona not love him? Did yoona ever said that she never love him to you?
forlsg
· Posted January 29, 2014 @ 10:23 am
@justsayyes just ignore him, i think he was drunk when he wrote his comment
seunggistand
· Posted January 30, 2014 @ 3:08 am
@stevekpoprock who are you? how dare you said like that about our Seung Gi! You don't even know him well but you still dare talk carelessly about him. Shame on you!!
seunggistand
· Posted January 30, 2014 @ 3:16 am
@stevekpoprock as an info, In SKorea Lee Seung Gi is more popular, adorable and more famous than Yoona. You can see him everywhere in Korea through TV in his so many CFs and even in the subway and highway
snsd-sayoonara
· Posted February 16, 2014 @ 5:36 pm
Do you have any idea how huge snsd popularity is? not just south but nourth korea too! As the matter of fact, shes the most famous snsd member in korea. Not to mention, both of them won popularity award back then in 2008 if im not mistaken :) search it on youtube or google if u dont trust me.
simonxforts
· Posted April 7, 2014 @ 12:23 pm
@justsayyes We all know that Yoona's type ideal is Kimura Takuya, and her favorite male actor is Jang Keun suk.
justsayyes
· Posted April 23, 2014 @ 10:55 am
@simonxforts ideal type is just a ideal type. If you really Yoona's fan you should know it better that she like Lee Seung Gi, she said she has a crush with him since 2007, and Seung Gi mentioned Yoona as ideal type at 2009. Both of them are crushing at each other. I said like that to let them who didn't about Yoona-Seung Gi know that both Yoona and Seung gi is like each other for a long time, not just Seung Gi who has a crush. So don't bash me for saying the truth about them and give my opinion
oconnorkpop
· Posted May 2, 2014 @ 5:21 pm
@justsayyes clarifying, "simonxforts" is not yoona fan nor lee seung gi fan.
justsayyes
· Posted May 3, 2014 @ 12:17 am
@oconnorkpop How can you know that he/she is not Yoona's fans? oc he/she is not Seung Gi's fans from his/her comment it's so obvious
justsayyes
· Posted May 3, 2014 @ 12:50 am
@oconnorkpop Me too want to clarifying, i never bash "simonxforts" either.Why you must reacted like that to me? I just explain to him that what i said/respond is to let the haters know that both of Yoona & Seung Gi is love each others, that's why they're dating. And I want them to wake up from their delusional shipper soul (YoonHae, YoonSuk, etc). Both of them also lucky to have each other (although i always feels that my Seung Gi deserve to get better). Why Yoona's fans just attack Seung Gi's fans who just want to protect our Seung Gi for Yoona's hardcore fans and haters (we even don't bash Yoona) but Yoona's fans gone insane with just that, they even bashing LSG so crazily. If you love her, you must love & respect her decision & what her choice.