[Breaking] Lee Seung Gi & YoonA are dating!

December 31, 2013 @ 7:44 pm
by serendipity
  • 578
  • 79
  • 2616
  • 1266720
  • 76049

Another celebrity couple has emerged with the start of the new year as 'Dispatch' has released their exclusive report just now, announcing that they've captured Lee Seung Gi and Girls' Generation's YoonA enjoying several dates!

The photos they've released are from October 8th, 2013 when Lee Seung Gi returned from his Japanese concert. According to the media outlet, after returning from Japan, the singer was spotted heading to an apartment in Samsungdong, which is where he picked up YoonA. The two then headed off to the Han River area where they enjoyed an hour long date. Seung Gi then dropped the female idol off at her home and she was reportedly seen carrying a shopping bag, which contained a gift that Seung Gi had bought for her in Japan.

The two are said to have started seeing one another back in September and have been growing in love for 4 months now, dating in the utmost secret.

In addition to this date, 'Dispatch' reports that they've spotted the two together on October 13th, 22nd, as well as several dates in November.

Lee Seung Gi had mentioned YoonA being his ideal type since a long while back, and was especially teased for it when he hosted 'Strong Heart', adding credibility to the report of the two dating.

With the report breaking, both agencies didn't hesitate in confirming the two's relationship status right away.

SM Entertainment commented to Osen, "The two are in the beginning stages of getting to know each other."

Lee Seung Gi's reps also stated, "Lee Seung Gi and YoonA are carefully meeting one another... We don't know exactly when the two started seeing each other, but we can say that they're in the beginning stages... Please watch over the two kindly."

Congratulations to the couple!!

SEE ALSO: Sales earned by Girls' Generation last year revealed

Get the best of AKP in your inbox
DON'T MISS

Comments

There are 2,616 comments

Sort by:

ameldd
· Posted July 18, 2015 @ 4:18 pm

Yona had beein eyeing him since her debut, after that, he started saying she's his ideal type.

2008

2009

upset when Sooyoung chose him first @12:30

so stfu with "her pitying him, her being superior to him", or talking about his looks. He IS handsome, super fucking handsome, at least in my eyes. And his education/manners/talent make him the perfect husband material. Jealous bastards.

Yunichii
· Posted June 3, 2015 @ 6:49 am

They're perfect for each other!

kwillgodkpop
· Posted April 23, 2015 @ 6:00 pm

1 year and 4 months. Now I think your relationship is fabricated by their companies.

ameldd
· Posted July 18, 2015 @ 3:26 pm
why ca't you just accept it? *rolls eyes*

sistarstars
· Posted April 23, 2015 @ 5:45 pm

Goddess Yoona is so perfect, she deserves a better man/boy

ameldd
· Posted July 18, 2015 @ 3:27 pm
lol, as you wish

snsdfan55
· Posted September 13, 2014 @ 1:56 pm

congrats

AirenLoveSeunggi
· Posted July 27, 2014 @ 12:55 am

If you are yoona's truly fans . You should know she is the first one who mentioned seunggi as her ideal type . And she like him . Then months after tht seunggi also mentioned she is his ideal type . So when seunggi's fan meeting at the end of 2009 . His fans asked him if he and yoona truly dating bcz they are each other ideal type . He juz said to fans to not misunderstanding them . And  after tht yoona appeared in strong heart which is seunggi's show . So we get many yoongi's moment from there. And im YOONGI shipper! Last long ♡

sistarstars
· Posted April 23, 2015 @ 5:44 pm
Yoona's Type Ideal is "Kimura Takuya" and "Daniel Henney", NOT Lsg. ...p.s.: Yoona's favorite male actor is JANG KEUN SUK. Nots Lsg.
ameldd
· Posted July 18, 2015 @ 3:45 pm
@sistarstars she's been eyeing hil since her debut, exemple in 2008 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8e00_r91BNg in 2009 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wgVx88-wXDo she was upset when Sooyoung chose him as her secret date in a show in forget what year get your facts right

maryclym
· Posted July 16, 2014 @ 8:05 pm

Lee Seung Gi is the most perfect guy on earth! Handsome, adorable, pure hearted, warm & sincere. He's a perfection.

Since He loves Yoona i'll never say something bad abt her.

Despite the haters I wish them both happiness. YoonGi still stands as the most perfect couple of 2014 :))

The_Hamzter
· Posted July 4, 2014 @ 10:13 am

Good God Yoona I thought you had better taste hes an ugly motherfucker with a bog nose.

EXOSwagFag_1
· Posted July 8, 2014 @ 7:47 pm
Hey... Don't Be So Mean.! If That's Who She Likes Then That's Who She Likes. :) You Probably Like Certain People Too.
AirenLoveSeunggi
· Posted July 27, 2014 @ 12:46 am
Lol hello there troll fans . Stop being immature
asnnerd
· Posted August 2, 2014 @ 7:26 am
Just because he's not your type, doesn't mean he's ugly. That just means that you got bad taste. ;) And i bet he looks a 1000 times better then you. Damn immature ignorant twat!

The_Hamzter
· Posted July 4, 2014 @ 10:12 am

pinkhoihoi
· Posted July 13, 2014 @ 12:50 pm
Calm yo self damn . Lol
asnnerd
· Posted August 2, 2014 @ 7:27 am
At the end of the day Lee seung gi accomplished more in life then you ever will. Because your nothing but a ugly internet troll. :D

yysiwon407
· Posted June 19, 2014 @ 8:42 am

Wowww.. i love this couple so much

Perfect couple!!! Handsome and beautiful ^^

Long last for both of you ^^

mattmeux
· Posted April 23, 2015 @ 5:47 pm
he is NOT handsome.

snsd_hersheys
· Posted May 23, 2014 @ 6:16 am

I'm happy for them although lee seung gi is not my ideal man for Yoona. but I don't lose hope for my TAECYEON and YOONA.

pinkhoihoi
· Posted July 22, 2014 @ 1:51 pm
Well YoonA doesn't live upon your decisions! :)
snsd_hersheys
· Posted August 24, 2014 @ 2:43 am
@pinkhoihoi oh yeah right and I know that because I'm not her and also I can't dictate what she want to choose because I'm just a fan. She can do what ever she want to do. No matter what, I am YOONA's number one fan forever and I will always support her.

maryclym
· Posted May 22, 2014 @ 12:27 pm

MATCH MADE IN HEAVEN!!

My SeungGi be happy! <3

snsd_hersheys
· Posted May 18, 2014 @ 10:23 pm

taecyeon and yoona are perfect match to each other. why lee seung gi? I don't like them, they don't have chemistry. I thought Yoona likes Taecyeon and taecyeon likes yoona because they have chemistry on TV. I hope to see them working together on Movie Series.

#I'm just a fan.

AirenLoveSeunggi
· Posted July 27, 2014 @ 12:47 am
Try search on youtube . "Yoona prefer seunggi over taecyeon" u will get the answer
asnnerd
· Posted August 2, 2014 @ 7:29 am
Because you know them in real life? That's why you know that they don't have chemistry. And she is together with Seung Gi because she likes Taecyeon more? Do you see the logic in that? She is in love with Seung. DEAL WITH IT AND GROW UP!! How would you like it if your parents would choose your future husband? Fans don't have the right to judge their relationship.
asnnerd
· Posted August 2, 2014 @ 7:30 am
oh yeah! and most things are scripted on TV. Don't believe everything you see in the media. ;)
snsd_hersheys
· Posted August 24, 2014 @ 2:29 am
@asnnerd Sorry for that, It is okay for me that Yoona is dating SeungGi. so you mean that every word that the Idols saying in the media are not always true?
snsd_hersheys
· Posted August 24, 2014 @ 2:34 am
@asnnerd oh come on. what I mean for my comment is I don't Like lee seungGi for Yoona I didn't mean that I know them in Real life. I'm just a fan of TAECYOON that's why I said that word so don't be Hurt because no matter what I said in these Article nothing change and I've already accept that Yoona is for Lee seungGi only.
snsd_hersheys
· Posted August 24, 2014 @ 2:46 am
@AirenLoveSeunggi I've already watched it. and I've already get the answer and no need to tell me. I've already accept it and I support Yoona, because no matter what, I'm always YoONA number one fan.
AirenLoveSeunggi
· Posted August 25, 2014 @ 12:17 am
@snsd-hersheys "no need to tell me" omfg okay . U said u don't like seunggi for yoona honestly so do I . Im his nimber 1 fan too so stop leaving a comment tht will hurt anyone . Im not yoona's fan and I barely know abt her . Its not like I can hate her bcz seunggi choose her . So I will support both
AirenLoveSeunggi
· Posted August 25, 2014 @ 12:20 am
@snsd-hersheys I mean.. do so I .. I don't like yoona for seunggi . But we can do nothing abt it now so I will continue to support them both . As time flies . I grew a lot of love for this couple . They matched well . They deserves each other
AirenLoveSeunggi
· Posted August 25, 2014 @ 12:21 am
@AirenLoveSeunggi please excuse my horror typo =_= too many tho
asnnerd
· Posted August 25, 2014 @ 9:02 am
@snsd-hersheys Based on your comment it sounded as if you really knew them. ;) Like they are no match, got no chemistry, Yoona likes Taecyeon better. Fans should stop thinking that they can control idols like a bunch of puppets. Lol of course not everything is true in the media. A lot of shows are scripted. ;)
snsd_hersheys
· Posted September 4, 2014 @ 5:52 am
@AirenLoveSeunggi Yeah I know that, because I'm use too it. I'm not a fan of LeeSeungGi also but after watching them both on Strong Heart I do appreciate them. and I'm sorry for that, I'm not telling that I know them very well, but just base it on my opinion so don't be mad

squishy_do
· Posted April 28, 2014 @ 11:23 pm

WHY YOOONAAA????

simonxforts
· Posted April 7, 2014 @ 12:24 pm

why Yoona ?! why? :(  mi corazçon esta roto en 1000000000000000000 de pedazos.

simonxforts
· Posted April 7, 2014 @ 12:25 pm
my heart is broken.

gainsexybeg
· Posted April 7, 2014 @ 12:10 pm

I think Yoona should date with Jang keun suk, they will be a perfect match.

deershawolmvp95
· Posted April 9, 2014 @ 4:49 pm
Lee Seung Gi is far better than Jang Geun Suk in my opinion. Yoona chose well~
sarangsarrah
· Posted January 1, 2015 @ 12:10 pm
yoona did an ideal type contest before on a show called idol worldcup or champagne... something like that. there was a picture of jang geun suk & lee seunggi together. she was asked to choose between the two. she chose lee seunggi.
phoebe_sm
· Posted April 23, 2015 @ 6:16 pm
JANG KEUN SUK is BETTER than ugly lsg.
sarangsarrah
· Posted April 23, 2015 @ 8:56 pm
@phoebe_sm too bad it's not him that yoona chose. and ugly? well ur personality isnt so beautiful either :)
ameldd
· Posted July 18, 2015 @ 4:35 pm
@phoebe_sm LSG is naturak, can't say the same about JSG, he got plastic surgery and still looks .. well, I like his smile,at least.

julieann097
· Posted April 6, 2014 @ 11:24 am

Oh I forget, eheeemm.... I am anticipating for your couple SelCas :D

julieann097
· Posted April 6, 2014 @ 11:21 am

Congrats eonnie! ♥

Actually, this for me is really unexpected. I don't expect you to like/love Seung Gi oppa back (why not Jang Geun Suk? You look very nice together LOL). But if you're happy being with him, then I'll be happy too. I know Seung Gi oppa is taking care of you very much. He likes you a lot, right? He said it so many times. :-D

Ahm, eonnie, tell Seohyun eonnie to reveal her relationship to Yonghwa :-D (I really hope they have). No matter who you're dating, as long as you are all happy, it'll be fine with me. I will just keep supporting you, SNSD & your love lives. Stay happy & healthy, ok? :-***

gainsexybeg
· Posted April 7, 2014 @ 12:12 pm
me too !!! i think Yoona and Jang Keun Suk are a perfect match and more Real Love couple !!! <3<3
sarangsarrah
· Posted January 1, 2015 @ 12:12 pm
yoona chose lee seunggi over jang geun suk in a tv show before. you should check it out. sorry to break it to you but yoona really did like lee seunggi years before too :)

dazz
· Posted March 30, 2014 @ 10:37 pm

난 정말 행복 해요

그들 모두에게 축하를!!!!!

snsd_sayoonara
· Posted February 16, 2014 @ 5:15 pm

i still remember when i first saw this article, spechless, like really... dunno wether to be happy or what . if its not because of Yoona i'll maybe still hating on kpop, but Yoona sarang change all that hate into love :') tbh i dont think im happy wif this relationship but doesnt mean i hate it, i just.... nevermind. if Yoona happy im happy too ^·^