Variety

by MountainMadman
  • 0
  • 0
  • 117
  • 88949
  • 373

With Girl's Day taking the sexy concept to its peak with their recent comeback track "Female President", one would think that Hyeri's boyfriend, Tony An, may have been somewhat uncomfortable with the over-the-top concept.

SEE ALSO: [Album Review] Super Junior - 'Mamacita'

However, Hyeri revealed that her boyfriend had been nothing but supportive. In a recent recording of 'Entertainment Relay', she mentioned his response to their newest concept. "He told me that the concept fit me well," she said. "As long as I tried my best, he thought there would be good results."

DON'T MISS

Comments

There are 117 comments

Sort by:

inkpenn
· Posted July 3, 2013 @ 5:23 am

I don't know how to respond to this news except feel awkward  I support the couple, age is just a number and all, yeah, but I don't know why it feels awkward

Denise-:))
· Posted July 3, 2013 @ 3:15 am

Until now I find it awkward ..

melon
· Posted July 2, 2013 @ 12:07 pm

It's good to hear that he's being supportive about it. But it's not like even if he isn't she's gonna say oh he hates it or something anyway.

To be honest i feel that the music video itself was kinda everywhere. It's like 10 image into 1. Trying to be cute, sporty, sexy everything into 1 short video/song. Don't really like it. I do hope they do well tho. Always looking forward to new stuff.

xxluna
· Posted July 2, 2013 @ 12:26 am

That' nice, I like how they support one another, even if it's awkward to Tony An :o

genesisolivia94
· Posted July 1, 2013 @ 11:07 pm

atleast they are supportive of each other

kpopfashionista
· Posted July 1, 2013 @ 10:08 pm

It's good to see Hyeri having a supportive boyfriend....fighting tony and hyeri, you make a cute couple

evadoh
· Posted July 1, 2013 @ 1:49 pm

ive never been a big fan of Girls Day, but ive been reading some comments and seriously some of you need to chill if Hyeri likes Tony An thats her taste and choice not any of urs, if ur a true fan u wld understand n not go bashing the idols like u know them personally. -.-

lovely-a
· Posted July 1, 2013 @ 12:37 pm

OK....There are children and many adults around the world who are forced to do crazy shit like get married to someone else who's like three times their age.  Let's all take a moment and thank God she's not one of those girls everyday that are forced to be with someone they don't want to be with.  This issue doesn't really bother me especially since she's doing it of  her own free will.  As long as she's happy, and I don't get why people feel the need a bash on them so hard.

misha-kpopluva
· Posted July 1, 2013 @ 12:35 pm

I feel like it's media play. Notice like 90% of the headlines with girl's day is about hyeri commenting about tony an/ or what he said about them. No hate just saying

vampsshouldntsparkle
· Posted July 1, 2013 @ 12:08 pm

I've never even been that big of a fan of Girl's Day (don't get me wrong, I don't hate them or anything, and I definitely am liking their newer stuff more... but I'm just more of a fan of female groups/singers like BoA, MISS A, 2NE1, GUMMY.... that kinda style), and yet it still really bothered me when I saw some of the things that were said/written/blogged/WHATEVER about Hyeri and Tony when this so called "scandal" (And, really? Calling it a "scandal" everytime a relationship comes to light does nothing but give the whole story a negative feeling from the moment that word pops up) first happened made me sick to my stomach. I will not repeat them because they aren't worth it, but if you are really interested just look up some youtube rants or find actual korean blogs and translate them-- Those were the worst.

But then, after I finally worked up the courage to see if the two were still together and I found this article, it made me super happy to see that even though SOME people just can't accept Hyeri and Tony's decision to date (even though more likely than not it doesn't affect anyone in the comments section at all), more people are being supportive rather than negative.

Though they'll probably never see this: Tony-ssi, Hyeri-ssi, I hope that the two of you can truly be happy together and wish that all of your fans will one day come to support your love. FIGHTING!

From~ A Texan KPOP fangirl

triniblossom
· Posted July 1, 2013 @ 11:12 am

This is still awkward lol.

dystopia
· Posted July 1, 2013 @ 11:12 am

Still think it's media play...

cuteemcdeck
· Posted July 1, 2013 @ 10:31 am

Let the girl do what she wants though we all know Tony Ann is a sponser so fking what...she consented it as my father says "You made your bed, now you have to lay in it."

Those words of wisdom right there are the truth every time.

Timpa
· Posted July 1, 2013 @ 10:21 am

"Hyeri, why are with that old monkey-looking guy?" - Sung Shi Won's Dad

thatkpopfan123
· Posted July 1, 2013 @ 2:08 pm
lmao!! Reply 1997 <3
-13

ronaldo7-
· Posted July 1, 2013 @ 10:06 am

Fuck u tony an u fking ugly piece of shit u dont deserve a girl like hyeri ur fking lucky mate shes not hard to get go date someone ur age u fking pieceof shit gnna fking murder u

cuteemcdeck
· Posted July 1, 2013 @ 10:27 am
...lol get a life?
magicspoon
· Posted July 1, 2013 @ 11:35 am
Take a fucking Xanex.
jubi
· Posted July 1, 2013 @ 3:52 pm
Like you can ever have her. With that vulgar language and attitude of yours, I highly doubt that she will take you into consideration.
kizaru-hijin
· Posted July 2, 2013 @ 4:41 am
seriously get a life and stop dreaming of being together with an idol...she wants to be with him, if you want it or not, hes not forcing her, so no blame to anyone...besides its not your damn business, its no ones business, they can do what they want...im not a fan of either of them, but im happy that theyre still together, while jealous hater hating around like that, while they should concentrate more on getting a life...
melon
· Posted July 2, 2013 @ 12:11 pm
hahahha best hate comment alive. so emotional. Just learn to get over it. Things like this happen it and it will always continue to happen. We have no chance with these people so chill. Let them be

sooyeonie143
· Posted July 1, 2013 @ 9:54 am

At least he is supportive ^^

smygjypcube
· Posted July 1, 2013 @ 9:37 am

and only one downvote per day? is allkpop prison? ugh.

smygjypcube
· Posted July 1, 2013 @ 9:36 am

LOL i get downvoted for making sense? what is allkpop now?

i think ill join another news site.

i said nothing mean, but i get downvoted.

lovefap
· Posted July 1, 2013 @ 9:46 am
it happened to me too wtf
hyoyeonloverunni
· Posted July 1, 2013 @ 11:06 am
@lovefap LOL you! dear sir are a hater and a troll.

JessicaJungFan2011
· Posted July 1, 2013 @ 9:34 am

It's a pretty amazing thing that Hyeri's boyfriend supports the sexy concept that his girlfriend's group has right now

ronaldo7-
· Posted July 1, 2013 @ 10:13 am
hes a fkn pedo ugly piece of shit

1llionaire
· Posted July 1, 2013 @ 9:33 am

this shit should be illegal. put that pedo in jail.