Article: Park Yoochun admits to using drugs after 19 days... "I was scared to let myself go"
Source: Yonhap News via Nate
1. [+3,181, -28] He cried at his press conference claiming that he had never used drugs even though he shaved his body and now he comes out and admits it? What a criminal.
2. [+2,792, -33] Psycho
3. [+2,753, -27] Does he have a mental illness? Why did he open that press conference..
4. [+128, -4] Hwang Hana and Park Yoochun should really get married. I don't think you could find a couple that matches better than them.
5. [+120, -5] Gives me goosebumps to think of him crying at his press conference..
6. [+99, -0] Park Yoohwan: Hyung...? What about me, then...
7. [+95, -0] And yet he was claiming this whole time that he had no idea how the drugs got in his system when he never used them ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ He lied twice already.
8. [+89, -5] It's fact that he used drugs so what was he so afraid of ㅡㅡ? You reap what you sow.
9. [+49, -1] He lives in a complete fantasy world. He earned top star status at such a young age and has lived off his fandom this whole time that I doubt he remembers how his twenties went by. Just felt on top of the world without a sense of reality. No feelings of guilt or anything because he's in a league of his own. Well, it looks like he's getting a dose of reality now. Jeez.
10. [+40, -1] He should've just stayed quiet... Why did he hold that press conference... Lying is a crime too.
1. [+1,973, -17] Obviously he heard from someone that bleaching his hair and shaving his body would help him not get caught, no wonder he felt so confident ㅋㅋ Science won in the end.
2. [+1,092, -28] ㅋㅋㅋ Scared to let himself go ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ is he writing an internet novel right now? ㅋㅋㅋ He can do that in his free time after retiring.
3. [+972, -17] He's only admitting it now because he realizes he's in a corner and needs to beg for a lesser sentence. The judge better go hard on him for lying to the entire country.
4. [+591, -93] Even if he admits it, his toilet fangirls won't change. They'll shield him saying they feel bad for him. Any stupid fangirl of the three criminals of JYJ are just the same as them.
5. [+257, -1] ㅋㅋㅋ Remember when he was like "I don't know how the drugs got in my system" ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ yeah, well, I don't know how I end up drunk after drinking either, you ba$tard
6. [+146, -1] Everything that comes out of his mouth is something to remember ㅋㅋㅋ
7. [+136, -6] Skipping college is fine... but people like him just show that you need a basic education in elementary, middle, and high school. I swear, some idols have nothing but poop for brains;;; I don't expect them to get good grades since there's a different path for different careers but idols definitely feel like they lack any basic education and social skills;;;
8. [+135, -10] He's an embarrassment as a man.. From all the things that have been uncovered, it sounds like he was the main criminal who tried to dump it all on his ex-girlfriend..