Upvote if you think more people should see this post!

News
Posted by beansss AKP STAFF 18 days ago

Insiders say BTS have already finished recording some of their comeback b-sides + confirmed next series concept

According to an early 2019 analysis article of rising K-Pop stars on January 4, boy group BTS is expected to make a comeback soon in the first half of the year.

The report stated, "BTS is currently preparing for a new transformation... They are very busy with preparations for their new album, set for release in early 2019... As the group previously hinted at a collaboration track with British singer/song-writer Ed Sheeran, many are anticipating this comeback album."

The report continued, "After finishing up their 'Love Yourself' series, BTS are in the midst of drawing up a new series concept. The framework of the next series has been set, and there's only intricate details remaining. They have also already completed recording some of their b-sides."

Finally, the report predicted that BTS's early 2019 comeback will take place after their ongoing world tour stops in Japan, but likely before their final 'Love Yourself' tour date in Bangkok, Thailand on April 7, as the group will continue to carry out comeback preparations while on their tour.

What do you think of the predictions?

1. (Bangtan Boys) BTS
41 35,757 Share 69% Upvoted

rania4 18 days ago 2
18 days ago

NEW TRANSFORMATION? What kind of new transformation? Tell me tell me tell me tell me 😆.

Get ready armys all over the world

hesston_mayukh (Banned) 18 days ago 0

Comment has been deleted

kimberlojons (Banned) 17 days ago 0
17 days ago

Comment has been deleted

bright_light 18 days ago 0
18 days ago

Whenever they have their comeback i'll be ready to support my hardworking men, exciting news

B2UTYCARAT 18 days ago 0
18 days ago

Tho I was super excited by the thinking of BTS comeback but still I hope they will have enough rest

Waf_Niel 18 days ago 0
18 days ago

Oh my...my heart is not ready

Fan_from_India 18 days ago 3

Finally!!!!!

How many albums do you guys think they will sell worldwide?

I think 3M or more

By now their team must have already completed the research

Waf_Niel 18 days ago 2

For gaon answer/tear have reached 2,169,519/1,835,012

For hanteo answer/tear have reached 1,010,227/1,269,290

Probably we can go 3 million for gaon, 2 million on hanteo?

Looking at these 3 big groups, I am bit sad that WannaOne is not going to contribute their amazing sales for Kpop in 2019.

latam_kpop 17 days ago 1
17 days ago

I'll probably said that the initial sales will be around 2.5M on gaon (since the highest is ~2.2M and it's been quit a while since that release), but Answer/Tear will reach 3M by the time of the comeback, and then the new album will reach the 3M faster than Answer and probably the next comeback after this one will reach 3M in the initial sales.

Fan_from_India 17 days ago 0
17 days ago

Thanks this helps. When I read most of the Western artists credentials....it gives a kick. I wish to see an Asian representation too in that list. And going by the current wave BTS is the only artist who looks like could achieve those nos. Lets hope for the best. Since ARMYs are a huge fandom 3M should be achievable.

Jungkookie2000 18 days ago 0

I honestly cant wait!

I know this comeback is gonna be lit.

I wonder what its gonna be.

whatever it will be it will always be lit

#Hwaiting

Mhizdarhmey 18 days ago 0
18 days ago

woah.... Their energy is crazy.... I mean they work so hard... That's why they are the best

Kpopfan_ish 18 days ago 1
18 days ago

Bighit really need to find out who this "insider" is, leaking informatio here and there all the time 😂😂

latam_kpop 18 days ago 0
18 days ago

They are the insiders lol, companies tend to leak some info to create expectations, is a very common practice in the entertainment industry all over the world.

Rainbow_Pearls 18 days ago 0
18 days ago

i want them to rest they been working non stop this year

love_isplus21 18 days ago 0
18 days ago

OH HELL NO WHY CANT THEY LEARN TO REST THEMSELVES!!

gypsy_jaeger 18 days ago 0

Plot twist: the "insider" was wearing an Ironman mask 😅

DelightGalaxy 18 days ago 0
18 days ago

they havent even finished their tour... i'm like, what t fck!!

fantasticlau 18 days ago 1

PLEASE I WANT SOME HIP HOP THIS TIME

adnirvs 18 days ago 0
18 days ago

I think they might give us balled this time. Something like Spring day. I am fine with whatever they give though! Hip hop or Ballad or R&B, if it's BTS, then it's gonna be awesome.

nomanymore 18 days ago 0
18 days ago

They kinda gave out hints during the awards show, my guess for next era is about happiness, little but certain happiness ^^ Last year news about new album came out early too but comeback was at May lol I expect them to release continuation or final? of the Highlight Reel though, there wasn't really a conclusion. Either way i'm excited! Let's get it!

Kpop_fan18 18 days ago 0

I'm so excited now😄😄

Sassysly555 18 days ago 1
18 days ago

another comeback? Didn't we have like 300000000 last year? C'mon,let them have a couple of months to relax and recover! They're going to burn out and collapse soon I'd they're not given proper time to just chill!

Sidenote: will they ever explain why they got smushed at the end of the series lol I've watched a billion theories and my mind has melted lol I just wish bighit would come out with a real explanation so I can rest easy at nights ha!

NekoMinSeo 17 days ago 0
17 days ago

I don't think they will. I remember RM saying recently how he likes when a story doesn't have a given interpretation because it can mean multiple things for multiple people so there is no "right" interpretation as there is no "wrong" one. (he was speaking about his playlist, mono, but I guess this view can be applied to the "BTS universe" too and while it's more BigHit that has the power on whether they want to reveal that or not I doubt they will because not knowing just keeps people talking and doesn't upset anybody xD)

NekoMinSeo 17 days ago 0
17 days ago

Already? And here I was hoping they were just gonna finish off the tour and take a break lol. Though more BTS is never a bad thing, on the contrary, I just hope they stay healthy!

Hatneb 18 days ago 0
18 days ago

We are ready to support and encourage our idols, they can count on ARMY to break new records in this new year!

Samsam03 18 days ago 0
18 days ago

OHHH YAYYYYY I KNEW THE BOYS WERE UP TO SOMETHING GET READY ARMYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D :D :D

Datboiyoongz 18 days ago 0
18 days ago

Hello fellow ARMYs, I know you much be dying for this comeback so I’m planning a big funeral for ARMYs who will die (I’m already dead so it doesn’t matter) I would like to ask for volunteers to help me plan this funeral and put it together for the soon-to-be dead ARMYs so do I have any volunteers? (Lol help) but seriously like I’m-

LaniJ 18 days ago 0
18 days ago

I cannot wait for this! My wallet is also expecting JK's and Suga's mixtape to drop. They always work so damn hard in order to give back to us with their songs. What makes BTS the most incredible group is how rich in sound they are, no other artist out there (worldwide/with decent popularity) truly brings that wonderful element of surprise on the table just like they do.

BangtanVIP 18 days ago 0
18 days ago

I am an army and always happy over new content but this is crazy. They work so much :( hope they also have time for private life and rest.

LittleSukie 17 days ago 0
17 days ago

No matter how much I would like to see them, I hope they have some rest first. Since I saw "Burn the stage" I just hope they are looking after their health,eat well and sleep well. As a fan I would rather see them fit and ready, than enjoy their music on the cost of their health.

Peiqi_Yu 17 days ago 0
17 days ago

Really, these boys need to have a break. they've been working so hard for ARMY and are enlisting in the military soon. I feel sorry for them, as I know many people would crack under all that pressure.

Army_of_Inspirit 17 days ago 0
17 days ago

I thought they were gonna rest after their tour... I mean I'm happy, but... I think I'll be more happier if they got a two to three month break

smie_04 17 days ago 0
17 days ago

We're ready!!!!

L7842 18 days ago 0
18 days ago

What is the new concept?! I wanna know badly, like really bad......

caribbeangal 18 days ago 0

7 Deadly Sins pls!

Datboiyoongz 18 days ago 0
18 days ago

Omg this is so unhealthy they need to rest, but maybe when the new boy group debuts they will be able to rest a bit while bighit worries about the other group leaving bts a bit of time alone and I’m not saying it is bighit fault I mean bts are REALLY popular and this is what happens when you get that popular but they still need to rest and when they disband I hope they live happily with familiess and jobs and of course I wish they could stay forever but I know they can’t

latam_kpop 18 days ago 3
18 days ago

It's cool and everything, but having 3 comebacks this close? They are starting to be overworked, these boys need some rest or else we will have another episode of fainting idols and psychologic/physical wear. Just look other idols who have worked non stop (for example the recent events of Seolhyun, don't get pressed, but even EXO is an example, just look how their health was during Overdose through Love Me Right eras, Chanyeol fainting just after they got of stage, even Jimin's infamous incident with his vocals, he was tired as hell), there will be a point were these boys are going to start suffering the kickback of their rapidly increase of fame. Fans (not only ARMY, but in kpop overall) needs to stop this hunger for comebacks, idols don't just do what you guys see on screens, most of them do CF's, private appearances, TV shows, concerts and they still go to the practice room when they aren't promoting, so basically they get little rest.

I wish them luck, the hunger of fame from their fans is starting to pay off badly on them.

nomanymore 18 days ago 2
18 days ago

You clearly don't know what you're talking about, what 3 comebacks, last album LY Answer was on August. In between they released mixtapes, free cover or songs which they'd prepared for a while. And unlike other idols Bangtan rarely appear on TV shows aside for their comeback. Other than that they're on tours, filming CF, photoshoot, Run BTS (which stopped when they started the tour) but they usually don't go on individual activity. maybe since you're not fan you don't know, Bighit gives them rest time whenever they can, like after their come back to SK after JP tour, the boys could go on vacation and met with family and friends. They're indeed busy but it's not like it's just recently that they have 2-3 comeback a year, it's been like that since their debut. They're constantly working just because that's how they are. mind you we want them to rest too but it's not sth we can decide. We're grateful for their hard work and we're giving it back by showing our support. what hunger of fame lol You don't see Army asking for comeback it's more like they drop bombs on us every time lol either way, thank you for the concern now keep moving along.

latam_kpop 17 days ago 1
17 days ago

And why do you think BH decides to give them comebacks? Dear, success is just the answer investors sees as a "Yes they want more" and that's why the push them to do comebacks.

This will the third comeback in a year, you said so, Tear was on May 2018, Answer was on August 2018, and this comeback is possible to be before April, meaning 3 comebacks in one year.

TV shows are just one part of the sschedule, you just mention the other schedules they had, they are equally tiring.

And lastly, they were hardworking before because they wanted to succeed, and they did it, now they are working to maintain that success, and even if you don't scream "I WANT A COMEBACK" (Which is false since there is this loud part of your fandom on Twitter, screaming that they want another concept "to see what theories are coming up", and also, read some comments in here -_-), the fact that they outsold concerts, albums, fan meetings, is giving a positive feedback to the company that they can make money, so THEY decide to push more work into them (even if they don't like it, and don't come with the BH fully cares for the boys, because it has been clear in the past, that even if you don't want to admit it, they are a company at the end, just see the incidents with the security of the members when moving around) because that translates into profit + the members themselves have pointed out that they felt they need to prove both their fans and antis that they are hardworking, and that only pushes them to work more to backup that.

Don't be delulu.

nomanymore 17 days ago 0
17 days ago

oh please keep your narratives to your own. I know how company and entertainment industry works. It's you who have no idea how Bangtan works. Like i said, having 2-3 comebacks a year for them is normal, it's not sth that'd changed recently bc they're more in demand lol I can't help if you can't understand that. it's not bc your group don't do that means it's impossible or abnormal lol Sure they have more pressure now because they get more attention but their work ethics haven't changed. Music is their focus and they're gonna release whatever whenever they feel like that's it. and they do take breaks, albeit short ones.

Again don't make me laugh, every fandom out there anticipate for new release from their artist. Show me any big Army acc asking for comeback before this? there's none. There are reactions bc of the articles but that's it. Bighit rent private jet for them for their security, took other exit for them at airport, hired security guard for each of them, took time to deal with issues in the right ways. BH is not perfect but as far as i can see they're protecting well their artist. Ofc, BH is still a company and they have to make profit and develop, that's why there's nbg coming. Srly If they wanted to gain more money that much they could have released all those free mixtapes and songs on official platforms lol And how do you even know when Bangtan will come back? last year article was early but it's only MID May the album came out; so yep just admit it's all your assumption to justify your narrative. and what 'The members themselves have pointed out that they felt they need to prove both their fans and antis that they are hardworking, and that only pushes them to work more to backup that.'? wtf LMAO and you tell me not to be delulu? lol yea whatever makes you sleep at night hun.

allkpop