Variety

Creker Entertainment issues a warning on malicious comments about Joo Hak Nyun's single mother

By yckim124   12 days ago   28,878   1,434   58
misc

Creker Entertainment issued a warning against netizens who targeted Joo Hak Nyun and his family.

On June 14, Creker Entertainment made an official statement and shared the story about the trainee's family.

The label stated,

"It was briefly mentioned on the broadcast but Joo Hak Nyun unexpectedly lost his father last year. The great sorrow is unbearable for a young 18-year and his family. It was about a year since Joo Hak Nyun started training under our label when he lost his father. Hak Nyun was always very bright and hard working but he struggled through the unexpected, immense sadness. However, he managed to continue practicing brightly and healthy through the situation.

In order to protect Joo Hak Nyun's pain from getting worse, the employees of our agency was always cautious about his family related matters. However, we have confirmed that baselss posts with malicious comments, criticism, and sexually assaulting content against Joo Hak Nyun and even his mother who runs a farm by herself in the countryside has been widely spreading.

We want to take this time to earnestly express our concern. Please do not humorize the young 18-year-old boy's sadness, and we dearly ask that you stop malicious comments, sexual harassment, and other assaults against his family and mother who works on a farm by herself in the country.

Our agency can no longer ignore the acts of malicious commenters tareting his family. We plan to take firm action without agreement on the malicious acts against the family who's still enduring deep sorrow.

We once again appreciate the public who's giving encouragement to Joo Hak Nyun. We will also gratefully accept criticism. We ask that you give support for the future of Joo Hak Nyun who will continue to grow a step closer to his dreams."

SEE ALSO: HNB ('Produce 101's Woo Jin Young, Park Woo Dam, Jeong Won Cheol, Cho Yong Geun) release fan song 'I'm Your Light'

Currently, Joo Hak Nyun is taking part in 'Produce 101' season 2. During the ranking announcements on the 5th episode, Joo Hak Nyun choked up talking about his siblings and single mother. The trainee touched many hearts as he said, "I appreciate my mother who took care of us 3 siblings without a father. I'll become a son that you can be proud of."

1. misc.
    2. produce 101

cawla 11 days ago

what is wrong w these people

bangeryun94 11 days ago

Wow, a new low for clickbait.

yukinaaa 11 days ago

Some people are really too much.. I get why you would hate on haknyeon, but theres no reason to bring his mother into it. Thats just going way too far.

jeyjin 12 days ago

The company has the right idea. I hope this statement will shut them up. It's sad that they even have to go so far as to threaten legal action.

Kurare 12 days ago

Some people in this word have no heart and should be barred from using the internet at all.

msalgarynn 12 days ago

The hate he received is too much. He really  need to work hard to turned the table around just like how hyunbin did. I hope the upcoming episode we will see his hardwork. Netizen take his action to a level of a murderer. If you guys saw what they said in the comment section of his articles on pann maybe you'll understand why his agency do that. They even mention about his late father and call him pig's son 😢, ask him to go where his father go. I want to slap those uneducated commentors. If you hate him, why would you bring his parents or family down too? That is very rude. I'm afraid he will also get hate outside (not only in digital world). Remember how korean fans would react when they hate someone, by throwing eggs or yelling and other horrible stuff. I hope he'll doing okay, be a better person, keep on improving, work very hard and continue to work hard in the future. I saw some comments here stated that what the agency do is just to earn sympathy. Are you guys serious??

kpoplolita msalgarynn 11 days ago

is hyunbin still in pd101? how far did he make it? i felt it mnet picked certain guys to be the 'drama' ones to make the show exciting. little did they know other real shit was going on

candy_cindy kpoplolita 11 days ago

[SPOILER] Hyunbin got eliminated last episode IIRC he was at top 22?

crowboy 12 days ago

Everyone who has been jumping on Haknyeon, hoping he doesn't succeed, talking about him not having a mother, saying he's awful - are those people really any better than how they say he is? I think he doesn't deserve this and a lot of people are just hopping on the bandwagon and hating him. I watched the episode, I watched his performance; he wasn't awful in the episode, sure he should've tried harder and his performance wasn't the best, but he wasn't awful. Y'all crazy mean.

crowboy 12 days ago

So many people dislike him for things that other P101 contestants have done too. Seriously.

DumdDumdDumd 12 days ago

Sometimes i wonder what kind of mind these people have to make jokes, insult and talk shit about other people's loss, hurt and sadness. His mother is a single mother who manage to raise 3 children well, isn't it something to be proud of? anyway, it sounds like noise marketing ahead of the final episode too me since Hak Nyun have been criticized a lot lately.

kpopfandom2 12 days ago

I feel bad for what's happened(ing) to his family but i feel like his label is just using this fact to gain popularity(please no hate)

hackysaxophone kpopfandom2 11 days ago

No, it's because he's getting hate towards his family as well and I've seen it with my own two eyes. Telling him to die with his dad, etc. It's a genuine response to all of the disgusting comments he gets.

kpopfandom2 hackysaxophone 11 days ago

as much as i don't like him, going after his family is absolutely something you should not do

XV_Dream 12 days ago

Although both of my parents are here, my dad works overseas so my mom raised my sister and i herself. I understand how he feels and that his mom shouldnt get hate over this. As much as you hate him, sending threats to his family is definitely wrong.

forever