Social Media

YouTube Red releases trailer for Big Bang's special reality show 'Run, Big Bang Scout!'

By yckim124   9 days ago   177,960   24,280   48

Big Bang is launching a special reality show on YouTube Red!

In celebration of the group's 10th anniversary, Big Bang had "an extra special reunion'' before T.O.P's military enlistment. For the new series 'Run, Big Bang Scout!', the 5 members make unforgettable memories and learn more about one another while camping. New episodes will be out every Wednesday at 8 a.m. (PST).

SEE ALSO: Watch the first episode of 'Run, Big Bang Scout!' for free

The show's description: "To celebrate their 10th year anniversary, BIGBANG is planning an extra special reunion for their VIP fans. For the very first time, BIGBANG goes camping, making unforgettable memories and learning about each other in the process. Run, BIGBANG Scout! highlights how close the band members are, revealing their real life personalities."

The first episode will be released on April 26 (PST) through YouTube Red, which is a paid subscription service.

1. Big Bang
  2. run big bang scout

she_is_my_name 8 days ago

Too late.. BTS already made a history..

ourcheers2u 8 days ago

Hahaaa nice try YouTube. Being a kpop fan is expensive as hell, so imma find it on bootleg.

eLLaro 8 days ago

There are rumours that this will be like a kpop series they started with BIGBANG to celebrate their 10th anniversary but they will continue with other kpop idols...i hope it's true and they will have other groups like BTS, BLACKPINK and more because i really like the concept

Melina45d eLLaro 8 days ago

Bts already has a series like this since a while ago. Its called run, Bts! Its on the v app for free. Id rather have them on there than on youtube red. I hope they don't do a youtube series with other groups because frankly I don't want to pay for youtube red because it sucks. Id rather have them upload it on the v app for free. Lets hope thats not the case. I'm already upset that ill have to wait for (and thats if anybody uploads it) someone to upload this series somewhere else.

jeannesakarias 8 days ago

my KINGS

G_Ri 8 days ago

Amazing!

YoUrAvErAgEVIP 8 days ago

Shit! Now I have to Buy YTR. Dammit after all those damn shows that seemed bomb it wouldn't break me, but not they got me in a week ass spot and now I gotta buy it

CrypticDreams 9 days ago

What about people like me where YouTube red is not available??  😐

way0leto 9 days ago

YT is trying to rip some money from us by using bigbang.. sigh... i hate YT red. But i want to watch it. Damn...

gigi9 9 days ago

So we won't be able to see it unless we subscribe even if it's days later after the release?

SeleneAlai 9 days ago

Youtube Red you are so annoying!!!I can believe I'm getting con into subscribing but I really like to watch Big Bang camping.

really