Variety

Jay Park and Dok2 confirmed as final judging team on 'Show Me The Money 6'

By beansss   12 days ago   115,575   13,689   47
Zico,Jay-Park,tiger-jk,dynamic-duo,dok2,bizzy,dean

Mnet's 'Show Me The Money 6' has completed its judges/producers cast!

The 4th and final team to join the show as judges/producers will be Dok2 and Jay Park, both founders and CEOs of hip-hop labels illionaire records and AOMG, respectively.

Many are calling this year's judges/producers lineup as the best ever, with K-hip-hop veterans Tiger JK & Bizzy and Dynamic Duo appearing for the first time on the show, as well as Block B's Zico and DEAN, who will be teaming up.

Dok2 said about illionaire and AOMG partnering up for this season, "We are two people who have shared views with each other for a very long time, long before illionaire and AOMG came to be, as those around us would know. We'll be working together for the first time in a while, so I think I'll be able to participate in this season with a new feel with [Jay Park] whom I got started out [in hip-hop] with, even though it's already my 3rd year [on 'Show Me The Money']."

'Show Me The Money 6' will be taking open applications until April 16. Auditions will take place in Korea, as well as in Los Angeles and New York, while the broadcast has yet to confirm an airing date.

1. Zico
    2. Jay Park
    3. Tiger JK
    4. Dynamic Duo
    5. Dok2
    6. Bizzy
    7. DEAN
    8. show me the money
    9. Show Me The Money 6

hyungergames 10 days ago

Tiger & Bizzy team are kings

beashineeshawol 11 days ago

Wait! Tiger?! I may actually watch this season all the way through!

aiyugwiyeoweo 11 days ago

YAY!

castleofcake 11 days ago

Okay i was thinking about whether i should watch this sseason or not but i guess now I have to xD

Eunhyukslover 11 days ago

last season they had great judges and NOW they add my baby jay and Dok2 in a team IM SHOOK and theres Dean and Zico im excited affffff

zelo19 12 days ago

I thought the last judges were gonna be more legendary

veronicavivian zelo19 11 days ago

Define what's legendary for you? Because it can't get more legendary than Tiger JK and Bizzy. This lineup is truly the best because it has trendy young hip hop artists, a highly respected duo, and actual veterans with influence.

gigi9 12 days ago

Who's representing YG this year?  ZionT and Kush did well last year,  maybe Teddy and ZionT

AmberJazzy gigi9 12 days ago

no one

Marizzza gigi9 12 days ago

No YG this year :(

D_BoyYoongi 12 days ago

ABOVE ORDINARY FUCKING MUSIC!

ani07 12 days ago

omfg the lineup is no joke. I cant wait to watch!

fantasticlau 12 days ago

I'm not sure about this team, AOMG is my favourite company and I love Jay Park but I basically hate Dok2's style and music (just my own opinion don't kill me) so it kind of kills the hype for me and I guess I'll be supporting my fanxychild/clubeskimo team. But I respect them all and overall the producer line up is great including Dok2 (I don't like him but many others like him so I understand why he's there). But man, I'm expecting some great tracks from Dean.

Lynnbia fantasticlau 11 days ago

I don't like his style too much too , but he's great , especially when he's featuring (with Leehi and Code Kunst for exemple )

extra