Variety

G-Dragon opens up about rumors surrounding his love life!

By alice101   22 days ago   294,904   24,095   126
G-Dragon

G-Dragon finally addressed dating rumors surrounding Mizuhara Kiko and Komatsu Nana

On the December 28 installment of MBC's 'Radio Star,' G-Dragon explained dating rumors surrounding the two Japanese celebrities.

Kyuhyun brought up the topic with, "This year, you had a breakup rumor as well a dating rumor," to which G-Dragon replied vaguely, "Was it all this year? The dating one is not certain yet.  If I admit to breaking up, does it mean I am dating? Neither is for sure."

SEE ALSO: G-Dragon hints at a solo comeback?

G-Dragon also explained, "I like hanging out with [romantic interests] when I'm with all my friends. I don't care about getting photos taken either, so I just always hang out in a group."

He concluded, "Admitting to a relationship or not is up to each person, but I do think that a dating rumor is more damaging for the woman. If the woman wanted to make it public, I would have done it."

1. G-Dragon
    2. radio star

shireen_deen 20 days ago

I said it before and Ill say it again. GD off stage is so down to earth and I rather like this look. As for his statement  " If the woman wanted to make it public......" I have the highest respect for him showing his respect for women. Not a fan but respect the man

propanda 21 days ago

He's tippy-toeing around the question, but he pretty much confirmed by this that he has dated yes- not who really, but likely who he has rumors with. But he doesn't want and will not outright confirm it due to respect of his girlfriend(s) (not same time) wishes.

vernadsherman 21 days ago

This comment has been removed due to violation of our TOS. (Reason: spammer)

mopanecey 21 days ago

This comment has been removed due to violation of our TOS. (Reason: spammer)

chiyasuho 21 days ago

That our leader love the way he answer it, leave him alone either his dating or not let him be happy so the girl could take care of him and make him happy. His isnt robot . real VIP support big bang no matter what

Funky_Angel 21 days ago

So he did date them and is potentially still dating someone right now

dlc311 21 days ago

GD is such a gentleman!

high4this 21 days ago

from my exp. He's dating casually w a bunch of ppl, not seriously. And why not tbh. I had fantasy's of dating before, but when u actually do it...its just better casual and then progress to something serious if both parties r interested... I can only assume he starting hanging out more w Kiko and it was developing but it ended. I think GD is a lonely and complicated person who doesn't like to let ppl too close.

frozen4minute 21 days ago

He is just respect and protecting the woman that she love.

bedshits 22 days ago

So he just avoided the question basically refusing to say yes or no. Gd s'okay we all know you dated kiko like its alright we get it

kizaru_hijin bedshits 21 days ago

just downvoting me because you show what a stupid delusional idiot you are and doing exactly what gd said is damaging her and also him too...not that anyone expects an idiot like you to understand it...

bedshits kizaru_hijin 20 days ago

trIGGeReD

bedshits 20 days ago

he dated kiko like you got bricks for a brain hoe, you have eyes go look up their pictures and see for yourself. if anyone is delusional here its you. And I'm not damaging GD hunty, i could care less about who or what hes dating i just find it funny how he dances around the topic

kizaru_hijin bedshits 19 days ago

so doing what he said and damaging her with your stupidity, delusional idiot, and being so stupid that you dont even realize it...how retarded are you?do you think youre doing gd a favor, when you spread such pathetic rumors?they were just seen together and only because you dont have any friends, especially no female ones, you think a guy cant be friends with a girl, thats your pathetic logic youre using, to say theyre dating...like all delusional idiots do... and downvoting the truth only proved that you got triggered by it...

bedshits kizaru_hijin 19 days ago

Wtf you're saying random shit now. 1t, I'm not spreading a rumour HE DATED KIKO get your head out your ass! 2nd, you weakly attempting to personally attack me is tragic, try again you trick ass hoe. 3rd I NEVER said guys and girls can't be friend, of course guys and girls can be friends but Gd and Kiko are not friends they were lovers. Google gd dating kiko, the picture that come up are kiko and gd holding each other, hugging, caressing the face etc. all things lovers do. 4th im only down voting you to piss you off and its working :)

kizaru_hijin bedshits 19 days ago

no one has ever confirmed it, not gd nor kiko nor their companies nor any other insider, so it remains a rumor...thanks for keep on proving my point, pathetic and delusional idiot...especially how you dont have any female friends and dont know, that so little touching etc doesnt need to have any meaning whatsoever about them dating.

bedshits kizaru_hijin 18 days ago

Lmaoo I'm done with you, you just keep repeating yourself. Gd and kiko dated its pretty obvious use your brain and read between the lines dumb ass. Also why would I not have female friends, more than half my friends are female like I'm not a guy you twat.

kizaru_hijin bedshits 17 days ago

you must be really pathetic, that you dont know how it is to have friends of the other gender, the only obvious thing is how youre lying here that you have, just because you want to defend yourself and your stupidity and your delusion, that celebrities cant go out with friends of the other gender and slightly touching each other already means dating for you...gds words stated it already that he didnt, hes feeding the idiots who cant read and understand his own words, which is why you just interpret things however you like. you delulus area always pathetic and very stupid and you dont even realize it how you keep proving it.

bedshits kizaru_hijin 16 days ago

If anyone is pathetic its you cunty. All you've done is repeat the same weak argument over and over and i've refuted every thing you've said. Brainless people like you should have locks on their mouths. I'm seriously done talking to you, don't bother replying because I won't respond to you anymore.

kizaru_hijin bedshits 15 days ago

just crying over the truth, doesnt mean you refuted anything here...and youre still surprising me, that you can keep getting more and more pathetic, that you desperately try to win an argument here, which you already have lost with your first comment...youre childish and degenerated, you see a guy and girl together and like an idiot you point your fingers at them like "haha you like each other!", while they did absolutely nothing whatsoever, what couples would usually do...except seen together, while thinking so retarded like this, only proves that you dont even know how it is to have friends of the other gender... yes, do us all a favor and stop responding and try finding some friends first, before trying to explain relationships here...

hi dad hat