[TW: bullying, attempted suicide]
"Hello, this is a friend of former April member and a current actress Lee Hyunjoo's friend. Hyunjoo and I are friends from high school and we still keep in touch from time to time. I'm writing to clarify that all members bullied Hyunjoo except Chaekyung and Rachel(*who joined the group after Hyunjoo's departure). I'll write few things I've heard.
1. Former April member Somin hated Hyunjoo and started bullying her.
2. Chaewon then relayed things Hyunjoo didn't say to Somin in hopes to make friends with Somin.
3. Hyunjoo finds her tumbler which was a gift from her grandmother in the company's fridge. Turns out Naeun put Chungookjang in her tumbler and left it in the fridge for months.
4. Naeun took Hyunjoo's sneakers and claimed it was hers. She didn't apologize after Hyunjoo proved it was actually hers by showing her name on the shoe.
5. Members said "This b* is trying to make her face look smaller again" behind her back right before recording.
6. Yena and Jinsol continuously picked on her, tripping her up and stepping on her feet.
7. Chaewon was in a relationship with the group's manager. So the manager turned a blind eye to what was happening.
8. After Hyunjoo attempted suicide, the company said the members were reflecting on themselves so Hyunjoo and her mom visited the company. Members met them but ignored them and laughed with each other."
She then claimed Hyunjoo was forced to leave the group and had to lie about the reason for her departing the group which resulted in receiving undeserved hate. She wrote, "If she really wanted to become an actress and didn't want to continue being an idol, she wouldn't have joined Uni.T." She concluded her post with encouraging words addressed to Hyunjoo and posted pictures she took with Hyunjoo as proof.
What do you think of this situation?