Upvote if you think more people should see this post!

News
Posted by DTRT5,603 pts 4 days ago

Did BI Just Leave Ikon?

USER CONTENT

Hanbin just left an Instagram message with a photo of the following text in Hangul:

"It is Kim Han Bin. First of all, I apologize for the inconvenience caused by my inappropriate actions. It is true that I once wanted to rely on things that were so hard and painful that I should not even have an interest. But I was also scared and not afraid. However, I am also ashamed and sorry to all of you and the members who are greatly disappointed and hurt because of my wrong speech. I want to leave my team and humbly reflect on my mistakes. I apologize once again for your heartfelt sympathy to your fans and members. Sorry."

1. B.I
32 43,771 Share 61% Upvoted

dannasita15 pts 4 days ago 0
4 days ago

To be honest... I think this also shows that B.I. isn’t just like other artists in these kind of scandals. YG makes a statement full of bullshit, and B.I. himself posts this just moments later not even doing an attempt to deny it (I know YG did, but that was not him himself). Based on earlier statements from him, he has said, he was arrogant and has feeled ashamed of his younger self. He was a teenager with a lot of shit on his shoulder like he actually ran away during Mix and match.

If you just hate everything about YG - don’t answer. I’m not saying it is not wrong, it is, but I want people to think of this rationally.

celes94120 pts 4 days ago 3
4 days ago

A better translation of a part is "It is true that i wanted to rely on thing that i should never be interested in while i was in distress and harship briefly in the past. But i have not because i was afraid and scare of it"

3 more replies