Gossip

Here is how netizens are reacting to Sulli's latest dating news with Kim Min Jun

By yckim124   12 days ago   115,054   1,621   72
Sulli

It's official. Sulli has a new lover. After 2 months since her breakup news with Dynamic Duo's Choiza, SM Entertainment confirmed that Sulli is now dating brand director Kim Min Jun. And As always, netizens are typing away their thoughts about Sulli and her love life on various online communities.

SEE ALSO: [Breaking] SME confirms Sulli and Kim Min Jun are dating

Some are comparing her new lover to her ex-boyfriend and commented, "Her taste in men don't change", "That guy looks exactly like Choiza", "Kim Min Jun looks like Choiza in the photos", "She seems to like the ahjusshi (older men) types."

A lot of netizens made comments about her label, and stated, "Based on the fast confirmation... it seems like SM gave up on her.. lol", "Why is SM still with Sulli lol SM is usually very sensitive about their idols' dating news but it feels like they have just given up  now", "Why is Sulli's contract with SM so long?", "Why is SM still keeping Sulli? It doesn't seem like she's bringing in money. Amusing", "The thing that shocks me the most is that she's still under SM."

Other comments stated, "Sulli....... amazing", "You gotta live like Sulli lol", "I think Sulli's job is to date", "Wow hahahahaha does this mean she was cheating? If they started dating 2 months ago.. umm..lol", "It seems like she can't live without a boy", "Isn't he Choiza's friend?", "Did she breakup with Choiza because of him?", "I guess she resets her Instagram each time she has a new man lol"

What was your reaction to Sulli's dating news?

1. Sulli

cmerle1 10 days ago

Slow day for ALLKPOP and netizens

Jaraiya_Ero 11 days ago

My views on her are chanigng!! Wanting to remain loyal in a relationship, but dating whilst already with someone else!! Not good - sorry that's just my opinion. Call me old fashion but I only love one person and that's it!!

_CLeO 11 days ago

The guy DOES look like Choiza tho....

badjainna 12 days ago

Big D is not enough for her that is why she look for much bigger Big K.

intricate 12 days ago

I'm starting to believe SM is keeping Sulli on payroll because they think Sulli helps keep SM's name relevant or something... that must be some minority complex SM is suffering from!

krell intricate 12 days ago

SULLI *does* have a movie titled "REAL" that is 'ready to go' to S.KOREA THEATERS. But it is not been released yet. IF that "REAL" movie was to be POPULAR, *suddenly* SMe Agency has a 'HOT PROPERTY' in SULLI. Meanwhile, SULLI *does* do Fashion Model Photo Shoot work on a fairly regular basis (my view). So, SMe Agency *does* get some MONEY (their percentage) of SULLI's 'outside work' like that. I *doubt* that SULLI actually takes up much *time* of SMe Agency Managers. Lining up FASHION SHOOTS for SULLI, is fairly 'straight forward' type work activity for SMe Agency Managers.

intricate krell 11 days ago

well i guess... i'm pretty sure she only has 1 manager to begin with, who doesn't even spend all of their working hours on Sulli anyway. But I was more referring to the brand name damage she causes. From my point of view Sulli is not actually an asset to SM but rather a liability.

krell intricate 11 days ago

Actually, in my view, a *lot* of K-pop Fans are often surprised to learn that SULLI is *still* under contract with SMe AGENCY. As to 'brand damage' (SMe Agency) related to SULLI, I just do *not* see that it applies much ; if at all. SULLI still has many PHOTO SHOOT clients. She just did an ELLE MAGAZINE (KR) photo shoot and interview. So, SULLI is actually POPULAR with others ; if not with YOU personally. THURSDAY ISLAND (fashion firm) has stated that they are very pleased with SULLI's photo shoot work for them. But, you are surely entitled to see SULLI as you choose.

intricate krell 11 days ago

thing with commercial photo shoots is that fashion companies don't actually care about a model's image, so that's why it works. But when it comes to idol agencies that's basically their base value, so how SM is still holding on to Sulli is beyond me... that's why I believe they have a severe minority complex when it comes to the image of their company (which they should have, but not when it comes to the integrity of their idols, except for Sulli perhaps), or, in line with what you said, they believe that movie Sulli shot is such seriously hot material that they're expecting it to be a gargantuan box office hit, which I highly doubt.

krell intricate 11 days ago

On SULLI's movie "REAL" ; I heard some 'expert' person say that, in general, the S.KOREA 'Movie Market' is somewhat 'saturated' (over populated with movie offerings). PLUS, you *take away* the PRChina sales, because of THAAD DEFENSE problems too. So, I will *guess* that "REAL" is not going to be a 'big blockbuster' in success either. BUT, who knows, maybe SULLI's movie will be a SURPRISE big success ... Again, not seeing the 'negative' aspect of SULLI that much for SMe Agency. I guess *when* the "REAL" movie gets released, *then* it will be *easier* to gauge how valuable (or not) that SULLI might be to SMe Agency.

BASHER 12 days ago

no hate okay i love sully but damn gurl she moved on so fast. she is faster than our wifi.

noraini_zainal_a 12 days ago

I say Yes to Sulli! She looks happy with new bf.

mintjulep 12 days ago

She's young. There are so many girls I know that go from guy to guy. Everybody's trying to find love lol nothing wrong with that. If it wasn't working with Choiza, then it wasn't working. I don't blame her for moving on, especially if she and this guy were friends/talking when her previous relationship went bad, it makes sense that she moved on so quick

beatz_hl 12 days ago

Chronicle of a ??, sorry for me Sulli is a korean Miley haha

ygstylin beatz_hl 12 days ago

Miley? maybe taylor swift?

beatz_hl ygstylin 11 days ago

haha oh lord, you win (soo right!)

jeyjin 12 days ago

I'm proud of her. She has complete power over her life. She doesn't let fans tell her what is acceptable and what is unacceptable and she does things that she believes are in her own best interests instead. I'm envious of the fact that she can live so freely.

charged