Variety

A Pink's Eunji gets badly dissed on 'Crime Scene'

By elliefilet   17 days ago   43,761   1,703   30
A-Pink,Eunji,Eunji

A Pink's Eunji was badly dissed by Park Ji Yoon on the May 5th episode of JTBC's 'Crime Scene'.

SEE ALSO: A Pink reportedly making a comeback at the end of June!

Eunji, Park Ji Yoon, and the rest of the crew were fighting against time to find out who killed a star chef in the imaginary scenario. Park Ji Yoon played an actress who was married to the dead chef, while Eunji played a waitress at the restaurant.

The A Pink member felt Park Ji Yoon was the most likely suspect in the killing, saying, "People who over-act tend to be hiding something," but actress Park suspected Eunji. Coming across wine in Eunji's cabinet, Park accused her character of being the murderer, but Eunji defended herself, saying, "It was a gift. I'm still young," explaining a man who was interested in her had gifted her with wine.

Park Ji Yoon then came back with a diss, exclaiming, "Who cares if you're young? You should be pretty."

Viewers commented, "Wow, that's such an insult to an idol star", "She's saying it like it is", and more.

1. A Pink
  2. Eunji
  3. Eunji
  4. park ji yoon
  5. Crime Scene

kpop_foreverrr 17 days ago

they both have characters for this program. ugh. i hope people don't misunderstand

jpnAyelor 17 days ago

But she is pretty

themightymoron 17 days ago

the article is so bad. my preadolescent sister could've writter a better one using less than 10 words

cjd 17 days ago

allkpop must be hiding something, because they are always over-acting

arief71p cjd 17 days ago

exactly

Wang_Sejung 17 days ago

It's just a show ! Everyone know how much my unni eunji is pretty and desirable ! More than anything she has a great personality that makes everyone love her !

Cath_Keller Wang_Sejung 17 days ago

Me too I'm waaaay prettier than you unnie

Wang_Sejung Cath_Keller 17 days ago

If the photo ID is yours, I am sorry to tell you NO ! You are not prettier than me and don't call me unni, bitch. We are the same age, if you are not lying about your age, we are the same age, I am 28 too !!!

Cath_Keller Wang_Sejung 17 days ago

Unnie I am younger than you, I just made my age as 28 to match the majority age of members in my favorite idol group SNSD. Would you prefer that I call you halmeoni?

Cath_Keller Wang_Sejung 17 days ago

LMAO clearly my dazzling beauty has blinded you unnie :D . Why don't you show me that face of yours then rotfl

Wang_Sejung Cath_Keller 17 days ago

I told you already stupid girl, I am just looking like Jun ji hyun unni ! Do you know her ?

Cath_Keller Wang_Sejung 17 days ago

Of course I know her uneducated girl, now show me your pic if you really look like her. Come on hurry up. I'll wait for five minutes lmaoooo.

Cath_Keller Wang_Sejung 17 days ago

As expected of you lying unnie. Now shut your mouth and know your place

Wang_delulu_D Cath_Keller 17 days ago

Don't believe this dumb and perverted wangker wang_sejung. He looks like a monster and is ugly AF. Let us purge germs like him #purgewangker

Longan_Lychee Wang_delulu_D 17 days ago

Oh it’s you again. Don’t you have better things to do than be up other commenters ass 24/7.. dumb dickhead

liiiiizu Wang_Sejung 17 days ago

You need to stop insulting other people, wangy. + Eun ji is 23, if you're saying you're 28, then you can't call her unni... P.s you shouldn't comment on other people's looks, if you have literally no proof of you being prettier.

Wang_Sejung liiiiizu 17 days ago

First of all be polite ! It's wang sejung and not Wangy !!! Then I said many many times but I suppose you are new in AKP, I call idols unni for the respect I owe them. Because they are working hard like me to reaching their goals, they are giving me inspiration to work harder to be successful like them ! It's why I call them unni ! Because they are mature ! But I am sure in few weeks you are going to ask me again why I am calling them unni, since they are younger than me ! I am sure I am prettier than the troll Cath-_Keller. Just look to her photo ID !! If you are not blind, what I am not wishing to you !!! You will see that she is not pretty ! IF you are not blind I said !!!!

liiiiizu Wang_Sejung 16 days ago

Whatever you say, wangy. And how would I know about the things you have said in the past? I have been on this site for almost 2 years now, but i recently signed up to stand up to trolls like you. You seem to think that you're really famous here, and that everyone knows everything that you have ever said. I'm really sure that Cath_Keller is way prettier than you. I'm certainly not blind. If you're going to do the evaluation on looks by the profile pictures, than you're an old man and she is a beautiful young lady.. As long as you haven't released a picture of your real self, I will consider you as an old man, even if the picture is of an old korean king.

Wang_delulu_D Wang_Sejung 15 days ago

LMAOOO wangy wangy wangy wangker wangker wangker. Funny how you get mad when people troll you, troll wangy rotfl. And BTW, 99.99% of people here in AKP look way better than you. You're the remaining .01%, troll unnie

Wang_delulu_D Longan_Lychee 14 days ago

What's your problem if I enjoy kicking this poor grandma's butt around. I'd fade away if he wasn't trolling around like the retard that he is

Longan_Lychee Wang_delulu_D 14 days ago

Lol, now you’re an ableist..? Get fucked in the ass and stop trolling, ’cause you’re the only one who’s trolling here :)

Wang_delulu_D Longan_Lychee 14 days ago

tell that to wangker sejung

Dalee 17 days ago

the bait is so strong...

Chocolatefudge Dalee 17 days ago

lol!! it's akp.what's new??

Marx_Motto Dalee 17 days ago

Under-qualified writers. Despite the lazy composition of feature articles (not to mention sloppy leads), clickbaits and controversial articles might as well be their main source of profit. They can keep my clicks (money), at least I can comment all my critiques here in exchange.

michinpabo 17 days ago

^------- Finds her very attractive especially when she smiles.

Arrghroth 17 days ago

Eunji is a beauty and her personality is one the prettiest

yana_dieyanna 17 days ago

Eunji is beautiful inside and out

Eithra 17 days ago