MV Releases

NCT 127 are 'Limitless' in 2 new MVs!

By elliefilet   12 days ago   43,888   9,659   136

NCT 127 have released 2 brand new music videos for "Limitless"!

SEE ALSO: NCT 127 to guest on 'Weekly Idol'!

Fans will be happy to see NCT 127 have dropped 2 MVs for the track, including a "rough" version and a "performance" version. For NCT 127's 2nd mini album 'Limitless', the original 7 members will be joined by Doyoung and Johnny to form a 9-member unit.

Check out the MVs, while you wait for the full release of 'Limitless' on January 9 KST!

1. NCT 127
    2. limitless

jpnAyelor 8 days ago

Hi I have a question. I really liked the way the mv looked (not the performance one). I don't know how to explain it, like old looking? Retro? Anyway I was wondering if anyone knew how to make videos like this. Thank you

mike2427 11 days ago

Okay NCT has got to get a new stylist! and the music video is lackluster. The song is so good. I would have preferred the original SM  music video with the box concept than this. I'm loving the songs more and more but seriously they have to get a new style.

crazyft 11 days ago

slay slay slay im dead :""D

PinKookiE 11 days ago

I love it! bop bop bop

Hyeriioo 11 days ago

I hope SM kicked out Taeyong from the group and  then he choke

Hyeriioo 11 days ago

Taeyong...

jlaysone Hyeriioo 11 days ago

lol~ love the GIf. XD

jeesungwiyomi 11 days ago

Killed it!! I got hooked instantly and have been playing it all day. Ive liked them since I watched them in SMTOWN but I've been getting into them more lately. Ten is one of two of my bias and will be dearly missed for now but lord Johnny, Mark, and Jaehyun are some bias wreckers! My fav part in this song is Taeyong grudge moan lol!

tengsteerbingu 12 days ago

Oh Ten is not in this unit yea?

Melina45d 12 days ago

You know I'm starting to get low key pissed at the way they play with nct's image. Like what is with the those outfits and close like for real! Can you dress them like a real boy band not like a group that you couldn't find any matching close so you decided to just put on whatever was at hand and that hair! But I'm gonna let that slide right now because I can't be mad right now when that song was fire. That was really good. Not even going to talk about the dance because I already it was going to be good.

Melina45d 12 days ago

*clothes not close* sorry my bad

pandabarrels Melina45d 12 days ago

Haha I feel the same way. The music is good, but their outfits and hairstyles look so bad most of the time. x_x

sweetmacaroons Melina45d 11 days ago

SM did that with F(x)... I thought they would've learned by now... SM do not make NCT suffer the short end of the stick with the stylist...

samzam 12 days ago

WOW I really like this. Especially when they all sing together and you can hear a variety of voices in the chores and they song is just so good. It reminds me of old Kpop and even old American music.

finger heart