Music Releases, MV Releases

VARSITY makes debut with 'U R My Only One'!

By alim17   12 days ago   15,119   1,878   36

New boy group VARSITY are going to make you feel extra special as they insist "U R My Only One" in debut MV!

The song is very easy on the ears with a nice instrumental to back their soothing vocals. Their debut track will make you sway your body back and forth because it's the perfect mid-tempo song.

SEE ALSO: Rookie boy group VARSITY to take on various physical sports and activities through solo reality show!

Check out their awesome dance moves, too, in their debut MV above!

1. VARSITY
    2. u r my only one

MsArchetype 11 days ago

Not as good as I expected it to be. From the tears, I expected them to go kinda hard, y'know like when Pentagon or Exo did when they debuted. I'm sure they'll be more lit for a comeback :)

Alastair 12 days ago

Also, their dancing is not really eye catching and there's a lot of traveling from one place to another. The shuffling movement to get there is weird, and I don't think kind of song needed a dab. (But I guess you can dab to everything)

MsArchetype Alastair 11 days ago

gurl I agree w/ both comments

Alastair MsArchetype 11 days ago

lol thanks fam

Alastair 12 days ago

There's a lot of people in this group. They'd be better off halving it and have them promote as 2 different groups. The singing is alright, but the rapping and the singing don't mesh too well (sounds like 2 different songs in one or someone is just a feature) Hopefully they get big, but frankly, I don't really see this group getting really big. Their debut was nothing too special and I didn't know a group their size was planning to come out.

Asianfan678 12 days ago

I really liked the debut. I mean sure it wasn't anything special but it was still good opinion.

Asianfan678 12 days ago

*in my opinion

thefabcat92 12 days ago

its like watching a combination of Monsta X 'Hero' + KNK 'U' + NCT U '7th Sense' MV. anything to add on?

shannnnt thefabcat92 12 days ago

The song sounds like a BTOB dance track.

WONNORA1080 thefabcat92 11 days ago

I was like this when I saw the MV and a little bit seventeen and pentagon

thefabcat92 WONNORA1080 11 days ago

the tittle for both group please.

WONNORA1080 thefabcat92 11 days ago

Seventeen highlight Pentagon gorilla Its not exactly the same but its a little bit with the background

thefabcat92 WONNORA1080 10 days ago

this MV is composed of a lot of MV scene/background so, no surprise there.

KyuHyung19 12 days ago

Only can say wish them all the best!

Moogirl 12 days ago

I think my eyes just died from watching that.....Dear precious eyes,      My love for K-pop has gone too far. I attempted to get myself into new groups, but I have failed miserably. I hope you remember everything we have gone through together. All those tears of happiness and sadness. I will never forget the beautiful faces of all the K-pop groups ever. My wish is for you is to lay in peace.Sincerely,      Your owner, Moogirl

dc222a 12 days ago

I always like to check out new groups and debuts, but I was really underwhelmed by this. The MV was all over the place, you couldn't see the choreography or the guys themselves, the song was just okay, but nothing special. =( Wishing them well though and hopefully they can continue to grow.

dorina2 12 days ago

12 members? Am i counting right?

Kminyoungiee 12 days ago