Group Chat
General Chat
TWICE Chat
EXO Chat

Special Features, Original Features

Comments of the Week (Fourth week of January 2017)

By AllK_Maknae   28 days ago   14,933   673   75
misc

As always, Comments of the Week are here to brighten up your Friday and start your weekend! With even more hilarious commentary than ever, our readers will have you laughing all through the weekend! Check out the comments below and see if one of your comments made the list.

SEE ALSO: Which remixed K-Pop songs are better than the original?

We all know that Gong Yoo is a hottie (some of us longer than others). However, ever since the 'Goblin' hype, Gong Yoo can't even walk two steps without being dragged by crazy fans!

I admit these fans are crazy, but I'd rather take selcas than have my flesh torn to bits! So let's just take the easy way out instead!

Surprisingly, this 1-second teaser brought a butt load of attention to Cross Gene and the comment section went wild. But after sorting through over 900, this one left us in tears!

Thanks for making life easy!

MAMAMOO finally get some official merch but upon seeing the lightsticks I could already see where this was going!

Fans are suspicious about some of these... added features.

#GirlCrush

Comedy aside, we gotta spill some tea because after reading the post even I was tilting my head like...

Taeyeon just can't seem to avoid the hate these days.

Like - why are y'all so foul? xD I just find it funny how some fans won't let that go!

1. misc.
    2. comments of the week

ShayMin 26 days ago

These are funny?

Whoooo 27 days ago

ok I'm sorry whoever wrote the shortest comment ever thing but that was not funny and i find the comment about Taeyeon very offending. Do they think they can are helping the situation by putting that comment in an article its just calling attention to it. Stop hating taeyeon what has she do to you guys?

Delgrantxx 27 days ago

Someone told me that my comment about VIXX was funny and should be here. Now I'm glad that isn't.

Manami_chan 27 days ago

there was an article about Netizens wondering why we call it goblin? I mean isn't Dokkaebi=goblin?

Peaches_Rose 27 days ago

let us start a new thread for funny, interesting fun comments.

krell 28 days ago

Humor is somewhat a matter of preference. So, it should *not* be that surprising if AKP employees choose comments that some AKP users might *not* find them that humorous. I am okay overall with this 'Comments of the Week' situation. Some weeks' choices are just going to be/seem 'better' than other weeks' choices.

zilemiwaka 28 days ago

This comment has been removed due to violation of our TOS. (Reason: spammer)

crazyft 28 days ago

the only comment was funny is the first one

Gallifreyan7 crazyft 27 days ago

crazyft Gallifreyan7 25 days ago

welcome ;D

johnnyvvlog 28 days ago

When will a comment on comments of the week be in comments of the week? They're usually much funnier than the actual comments of the week.

Peaches_Rose 28 days ago

let's make a user forum for funny comments....

walk