[Tournament Semi-Finals] Which idol is the best singer?

Vote for the best singer in all of K-pop!

Vote now!

Pop Quiz

Pop Quiz: Which K-Pop idol is my perfect valentine? (For Girls)

February 13, 2014 @ 6:29 pm
by alim17
  • 197
  • 5
  • 2052
  • 804200
  • 37901

SEE ALSO: [Tournament (Gender Finals)] Which idol is the best singer?

What's your ideal date?

• Relaxing picnic

• Amusement Park

• Crazy concert

• Club

• High-end bar

• Sky diving

• Street shopping

• Ski resort

• Dinner at a fancy restaurant

Which pick up line would work best on you?

• For a moment I thought I had died and gone to heaven. Now I see that I am very much alive, and heaven has been brought to me.

• My buddies bet me that I wouldn't be able to start a conversation with the most beautiful girl in the bar. Wanna buy some drinks with their money?

• Hey... somebody farted. Let's get out of here.

• The only thing your eyes haven't told me is your name.

• Damn, if being sexy was a crime, you'd be guilty as charged!

• You're so beautiful that you made me forget my pickup line.

• I'm sorry, I don't think we've met. I wouldn't forget a pretty face like that.

• Your lips look so lonely.... Would they like to meet mine?

• Can I have directions to your heart?

How would you ask them out?

• Kakaotalk

• Shoot an e-mail

• Write a letter

• Call

• Make out first

• Give your number on a napkin

• Shoot a text

• Ask in person

• Give a handmade gift

How far would you go on the first date?

• All the way

• Just a Kiss

• Just talk

• Hug

• Make out like crazy

• Kiss with a little tongue

• Hold hands

• Hands in butt pocket

• Kiss on cheek

Your ideal date movie is...

• 300

• The Notebook

• No Strings Attached

• The Legos Movie

• Gone With The Wind

• Frozen

• A Cinderella Story

• James Bond

• 8 Miles

Which Western celebrity best fits your ideal type?

• Eminem

• Pharrell

• Justin Timberlake

• Tom Hiddleston

• Ryan Gosling

• "Baby" days Justin Bieber

• Johnny Depp

• Henry Cavill

• Robert Downey Jr.

• Pop Quiz: Which K-Pop idol is my perfect valentine? (For Girls)

T.O.P - classy

You are a classy lady who deserves a Valentine's date with many a woman's ideal type, the classy T.O.P with his sexy eyes and possibly sexier eyebrows. You get to enjoy his chiseled features for the day because you're the type of woman he picks out from the crowd for your simultaneously elegant and fun personality.
  • Pop Quiz: Which K-Pop idol is my perfect valentine? (For Girls)

G-Dragon - edgy

You are crazy--in a good way--which leads you to going on a Valentine's date with G-Dragon! With your edgy couple fashion, you guys draw the crowd's attention and turn heads as you walk down the street holding hands on a fun and entertaining date.
  • Pop Quiz: Which K-Pop idol is my perfect valentine? (For Girls)

L - sweet

• Pop Quiz: Which K-Pop idol is my perfect valentine? (For Girls)

Jaejoong - sexy

You don't want just any old, boring, romantic Valentine's Day--you want an exciting and fun date with a sexy man like Jaejoong, who keeps your heart rate up with his charismatic gaze and good looks! Your date with him will be bursting with energy and youthfulness as you guys roam around the urban areas to find some thrilling hangouts.
  • Pop Quiz: Which K-Pop idol is my perfect valentine? (For Girls)

Nichkhun - romantic

You want the quintessential romance with a gentleman so it comes as no surprise that your knight in shining armor on Valentine's Day will be Sir Nichkhun! He will treat you just right, taking out your chair for you to sit; flowering you with, well, flowers; and gazing into your eyes with his own adorable, puppy eyes. You will feel like a lady--a princess, even--with this man to cater to you on V-Day.
  • Pop Quiz: Which K-Pop idol is my perfect valentine? (For Girls)

Heechul - quirky

One of the most important things you seek in a guy is a sense of humor, which is why Heechul will be your ideal Valentine's Day with his quirky antics and humorous nonsense. He will definitely keep you entertained throughout the day, making you laugh and forget that the time is passing by--way too quickly, at that! Another thing you like in a guy is honesty--let's hope you can handle the truth!
  • Pop Quiz: Which K-Pop idol is my perfect valentine? (For Girls)

Siwon - suave

You can't help but like the suave, handsome guys like Siwon, who would make an excellent Valentine for you. He knows how to treat a girl right while having a sort of smooth mischievousness that you can't resist, so it's like having the touch of a bad boy without actually dating a bad boy. He treats women with the utmost respect and knows what you want, which allows for a fun and stable relationship.
  • Pop Quiz: Which K-Pop idol is my perfect valentine? (For Girls)

Luhan - innocent

You can't help but be a sucker for the innocent guys, who have no idea what they're doing, which is why you find them so gosh-darn adorable! You just want to hug them and they make you smile a lot because they're so clueless and sweet. That is why your ideal Valentine's date is Luhan! He claims to be a manly man, but everyone sees him as this super cute and sweet guy that doesn't need brawns to make a girl feel safe and happy.
  • Pop Quiz: Which K-Pop idol is my perfect valentine? (For Girls)

Bang Yong Guk - tough

You like the manly man, the tough guy with the attitude on the exterior but complete sweetness on the interior, which is why the perfect idol for your Valentine's Day is Bang Yong Guk. The whole day, he will speak to you in that wonderful, unique, deep voice of his that will melt your heart. He is the man to make you feel protected, but not bored on a sweet couple's date.

SHARE YOUR RESULTS

DON'T MISS

Comments

There are 2,061 comments

Sort by:

Yuri666
· Posted March 21, 2015 @ 11:02 pm

L - sweet

OMG!!!! MY INFINITE BIAS <3 <3 <3 <3 MYUNGSOO <3<3 <3

nenasanghun
· Posted March 8, 2015 @ 4:42 pm

Asfdgfjsksbkf i got LUHAN indeed i like innocent and clueless boys theyre just too cute

AmberJazzy
· Posted February 22, 2015 @ 3:42 pm

Heechul - quirky

TiPPi
· Posted February 21, 2015 @ 2:36 am

L ..

monica_tuan91
· Posted February 13, 2015 @ 12:54 pm

no 2 question omg i can't choose... thats a bullshitt..lol

emily_lim
· Posted February 12, 2015 @ 8:25 am

i GOT SIWON. but I WANT TAEYANG................

ElizaJung97
· Posted February 7, 2015 @ 2:06 pm

L~~~~ :3

Sushixxi
· Posted February 2, 2015 @ 10:27 pm

what are the steps to get Luhan? I really want to get him and I've tried a million ways to get his answer :((. Can someone help please!!?? thx u

Shineeing_Star

Omo!!!  I got my prince!!! Luhan-innocent :D first try is the best

izzykpop
· Posted December 15, 2014 @ 1:58 am

TOP - Classy

dyaleo
· Posted December 10, 2014 @ 4:57 pm

i got top  i want myungsoo

icalid

L - sweet

AyumiMinlt3
· Posted November 6, 2014 @ 5:15 am

I GOT JAEJOONG <3 <3 If there was GD i'd like to be with GD XD

Amber_K
· Posted November 5, 2014 @ 3:54 am

Get ready for a sweet Valentine's Day--and not just because of the chocolate coming your way. Your date with the sweet L will be filled with cute romance and heart-fluttering moments. Your matching gentle personalities mesh so well together that you guys will discuss deep things and trust in each other enough to divulge personal secrets and thoughts.Mine is L