Pop Quiz

Pop Quiz: Which K-Pop idol is my perfect valentine? (For Guys)

February 13, 2014 @ 6:29 pm
by alim17
  • 60
  • 9
  • 744
  • 288807
  • 8938

SEE ALSO: K-Pop Challenge: Guess That Idol! Part 2

What's your ideal date?

• Walk in the park

• Coffee at a cafe

• Midnight stroll on the beach

• Street shopping

• Attend a ball game

• Relaxing picnic

• Crazy concert

• Dinner at a fancy restaurant

• Amusement park

Which pick-up line would you use?

• You must be tired because you've been running through my mind all day.

• I'll be Burger King and you be McDonald's. I'll have it my way and you'll be lovin' it.

• Did it hurt when you fell from heaven?

• I thought happiness started with an H. Why does mine start with U?

• Is that a mirror in your pocket? Because I can see myself in your pants.

• Are you busy tonight at 2 a.m.?

• Are you an interior decorator? Because when I saw you, the entire room became beautiful.

• Do you have a Band-Aid? Because I just scraped my knee falling for you.

• Can I have directions to your heart?

How would you ask them out?

• Leave a Note

• Phone call

• SNS Message

• E-mail

• Face to Face

• Secret Admirer Letter

• Through a friend

• Riddle

• Text

How far would you go on the first date?

• Kiss with a little tongue

• Just talk, nothing more

• All the way

• Cuddle

• Hug

• Hold Hands

• Kiss on cheek

• Make out like crazy

• Head lean on shoulders

What would you give as a Valentine's Day present?

• Game tickets

• Teddy Bear

• Perfume

• Flowers

• Wine

• Necklace

• iPod

• Chocolates

• Headphones

Which Western celebrity best fits your ideal type?

• Natalie Portman

• Scarlett Johansson

• Jennifer Lawrence

• Emma Watson

• Amanda Seyfried

• Dakota Fanning

• Nicki Minaj

• Katie Holmes

• Megan Fox

• Pop Quiz: Which K-Pop idol is my perfect valentine? (For Guys)

Suzy - innocent

The perfect idol for your Valentine's is none other than the popular girl-next-door, Suzy, who perfectly embodies purity with her refreshing and youthful appearance. You guys will have a sweet and romantic time together as innocent love blossoms between you two.
  • Pop Quiz: Which K-Pop idol is my perfect valentine? (For Guys)

CL - fierce

You like fierce and tough women, which is why you would have an amazing Valentine's Day with CL. The date would be far from boring because of her crazy, fun attitude--you guys just mesh so well with your outgoing personalities and love for adventure.
  • Pop Quiz: Which K-Pop idol is my perfect valentine? (For Guys)

Nana - classy

• Pop Quiz: Which K-Pop idol is my perfect valentine? (For Guys)

HyunA - sexy

Your perfect Valentine's Day includes the sexy HyunA with whom you would have sexy times, whether it is dancing at a club or enjoying the sight of her curvy silhouette at the beach in the moonlight. For you, innocent is boring, and you want a mature woman who knows what she wants and isn't afraid to get it.
  • Pop Quiz: Which K-Pop idol is my perfect valentine? (For Guys)

Bora - athletic

Bora would be a perfect Valentine for you because you two have similar interests in physical activities like sports. While sporty and fun, she can also be sexy and feminine enough to keep you interested. She has that element of being both a friend and a girlfriend by exuding confidence and making you feel very comfortable in your own skin.
  • Pop Quiz: Which K-Pop idol is my perfect valentine? (For Guys)

YoonA - pretty

You want a real relationship with someone who would make the ideal girlfriend, someone pretty, sweet, and kind--just like YoonA! You will have an amazing Valentine's Day with this girl because she is so bright, cheerful, and pretty that you can't take your eyes off her throughout the day.
  • Pop Quiz: Which K-Pop idol is my perfect valentine? (For Guys)

IU - sweet

You always loved the sweet, cute girls, which is why IU makes a perfect date for your Valentine's. With her bubbly and adorable personality, you guys will have fun cuddling up in a cafe and you won't be able to resist the urge to win her the biggest teddy bear at the fair! She will be considerate to you, always wanting to make sure both of you are having a good time.
  • Pop Quiz: Which K-Pop idol is my perfect valentine? (For Guys)

Minah - cute

You like very cute girls, who are always smiling and doing adorable antics. That is why the aegyo-filled Minah with her eye smile will be your ideal Valentine. Being around her and looking at her makes you so happy and cheerful because she is super duper adorable and has this youthful, child-like innocence that makes you want to shower her with gifts during your Valentine's Day date!
  • Pop Quiz: Which K-Pop idol is my perfect valentine? (For Guys)

Krystal - fun

You like fun, outgoing girls who know how to have a good time. They are always up to something due to their playful behavior, which is how you know you'll have a fun Valentine's Day with your date, Krystal. Energetic and always looking for something new, Krystal will turn this date into an adventure very much like Ellie in Pixar's movie 'Up.'

SHARE YOUR RESULTS

DON'T MISS

Comments

There are 739 comments

Sort by:

AmazingVIP
· Posted November 22, 2014 @ 9:28 am

Minah!! And Yoona !!!

AmazingVIP
· Posted November 22, 2014 @ 9:25 am

Nana!!

Nana - classyYou like to treat your woman like a goddess because that's what she deserves. You will be able to treat Nana with the utmost respect, which in turn, wins her favor and attention. You guys have a romantic date and you, ever the gentleman, make sure to treat her right because she is a classy lady.

goddesssuzy
· Posted October 30, 2014 @ 5:49 am

WTF I GOT SUZY LOL OMG HAHAHAHAHA WTH HAHAHAHAHA OMG OMG HAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHHAH LOL LOL

shootyoudown

I got Krystal, but I'm a girl haha

rochelley
· Posted August 21, 2014 @ 2:40 pm
same

LeeSoonKyuSONE
· Posted July 27, 2014 @ 6:07 am

I'm a girl and first I did the girl version of this quiz and got Siwon. I did this one too and I got Yoona.

Siwon+Yoona=Visual Couple XD

rollingbun
· Posted July 17, 2014 @ 12:38 pm

CL - fierce

-fvk im LOVIN it!!! <3<3-

took the other one for the girls quiz and got Heechul. means Heechul the quirky meets CL the queen <3

StarryStar17
· Posted June 9, 2014 @ 5:54 am

YoonA - pretty

~And my second attempt is Yoona WOW!!!!!

StarryStar17
· Posted June 9, 2014 @ 5:35 am

IU - sweet

~I'm a girl hahahaha. And i got my favorite female solo artist hahahahaha

prady
· Posted May 27, 2014 @ 11:34 am

I GOT KRYSTAL :D :D :D!!!!! YEE BITCHESS i got my ultimate bias

nachoco
· Posted May 21, 2014 @ 10:13 am

i am girls, i got IU hahaha

vivalaace
· Posted April 19, 2014 @ 2:22 pm

I got Hyuna! I feel like she's become so different nowadays though

silverkai
· Posted April 14, 2014 @ 7:51 pm

I got Suzy :3

babybeautygirl
· Posted April 14, 2014 @ 9:02 am
I don't know how to do

ahna_yang
· Posted April 13, 2014 @ 10:45 pm

first attempt minah, second yoona . Im happy. i wanted suzy thought , but its okay (:

mookie10v
· Posted March 26, 2014 @ 7:59 pm

Got CL, suck it losers.

karakamilia
· Posted March 26, 2014 @ 6:11 am

1st time I got Suzy, 2nd time I got Krystal and 3rd time I got Krystal again lol
I'm really satisfied because I have a boy crush on her, she's my bias in F(x). Also I like to have fun and I'm energetic and so Krystal is perfect for my Valentine(:

I wanted it to be Nicole (ulitimate bias) but I'm good ^^