EXO members write disappointed and reprimanding messages to sasaeng fans

September 30, 2013 @ 12:05 pm
by alim17
  • 2
  • 0
  • 833
  • 267171
  • 6034

Recently, EXO's sasaeng fans have received a lot of criticism for their rude misconduct at a wedding for member Baekhyun's brother.  These fans went so far as to stand on top of tables to record videos and was overall very disrespectful to the couple, ruining their special day.  One of the attendants left a message describing their actions in detail.

SEE ALSO: Sasaeng fans of EXO criticized for improper conduct during a wedding

Needless to say, the EXO members were also displeased at what had occurred.  They wrote out their disappointments.

Member Tao wrote in Chinese, "I really can't stand you guys calling us continuously throughout the night.  Those of you who follow us everywhere, is it fun?  I really hate this invasion of my private life.  I am not a criminal.  I want my rest and I want my personal space!  Not like how things are now."

Another member, Kris, also wrote an equally disappointed yet more gentle message: "You are supposed to spend youth noisily.  However, there is a limit to everything so don't waste your life's stamina and money following me around.  I cannot be responsible for everything in your life.  I am scared that you guys will later regret everything you do now.  I hope you guys will live a happy and complete life."

Previously, EXO even had an instance with sasaeng fans where they blocked an entire escalator because they were clamoring to see the boys at an airport.  In an interview, EXO members had said, "Please refrain from sasaeng."  Obviously, their fans had not heeded their wish.  Hopefully, these personal reprimands will make EXO's fans reevaluate their lives and priorities!

Source: Sportsworld via Nate

DON'T MISS

Comments

There are 835 comments

Sort by:

soneandexotic
· Posted June 21, 2014 @ 2:44 am

Sasaeng fans, should seriously get their minds together and start actually STUDYING instead of skipping. I wonder where are their parents, if they don't have any with them or if their parents are overseas, should there be someone taking care of them -_-

Instead of wasting money buying plane tickets just to be on the same plane as EXO, let those who really need those plane tickets buy it.

Instead of wasting time following them around, spend the time hanging out with friends or studying. If those sasaengs fans are adults, two opinions.

1st, If you actually do earn money, USE THE TIME TO DO DATE OKAY? DON'T STALK.

2nd, You're an adult already, still acting so childish?

And what's the use of stalking them? Wouldn't you guys get tired of seeing them frightened of you? Hiding away from you?

And, please if you wanna be a sasaeng fan, please be a good one. Only follow, stalk and help when they need your help.Not be a unrequired person behind them.

[OPINIONS, OPINIONS :) IF YOU'RE A SASAENG FAN READING THIS , PLEASE STOP HARMING EXO].

mokona45
· Posted May 15, 2014 @ 4:07 pm

With sasaeng's it's an obsession. They should never be considered fans, because they have no respect for artists' feelings or personal lives. The misplaced worship and stalking needs to stop. It drives them away from us as fans, and makes them feel as though they aren't safe or private in their own homes. Be respectful and threat them as friends, not gods.

l0llip0p34
· Posted April 16, 2014 @ 12:29 am

some exotics are crazyyyy

i googled crazy exo fans and saw pics of exotics tattoo themselves with exo members' names this is creepyy LOOOL

ayana-blaine
· Posted March 16, 2014 @ 6:57 pm
➸ℒ◎♥℮ Å⑂αηα ฿łα☤ηℯ
ayana-blaine
· Posted March 16, 2014 @ 6:58 pm
What the what? It just deleted like half of what I said. xD

ExoBTs <3
· Posted March 10, 2014 @ 7:01 pm
Leave Exo alone damn I mean they have a life! And that was really mean to baekhyun brother -.-damn bitches these day

mewnice
· Posted February 17, 2014 @ 5:13 am

These people are crazy bitches. They are lucky enough to be in the same country as EXO unlike us international fans who even have to wait for the chance EXO will come to our countries. Why can't they be satisfied? They're creepy, rude, and retards. They need to get a life, if they don't then they deserve to be locked up in jail.

xxinfinitegirlxx
· Posted January 21, 2014 @ 10:58 pm

Sasaengs need to be hit with a chair , punched , pooped on by a bear and then be in jail for invading EXO's personal life -____-

nymphettecho
· Posted December 14, 2013 @ 4:56 pm

It's so sickening to hear about the things sasaengs do. It's not fair for anybody's personal life to be invaded like that. Stalkers. Just gross, seriously disgusting behavior.

azielle-trinity
· Posted December 12, 2013 @ 11:02 am

Why are sasaeng doing this? EXO don't deserve this. Can they just leave them alone and be a normal fans like going to fan signing, and concert. I feel sorry for baekhyun's brother wedding.  Sasaeng stop. They are not supposed to be called FANS. My Friend and i are exo fan, she said she wanted to be a stalker too, but not too far like ruining someone's wedding. So she just made a EXO Stalker diary. She's funny cause she did that and i understand her.  Those fans are lucky to be in the same country as them.

j-rockfan
· Posted December 6, 2013 @ 5:14 pm

those fans have no life at all. Obsessed girls...they are the creepiest type of fans.

oppaidgafboutyou
· Posted November 28, 2013 @ 7:10 am

if i had the money to buy EXO i'd rather buy all the food i want and die happily with all my lovely foods

xxnumber3xx
· Posted January 7, 2014 @ 1:45 am
lol me too, maybe an island as well

anon566
· Posted November 20, 2013 @ 7:58 am

were the fans invited to the wedding??!

ivyt0221
· Posted November 27, 2013 @ 6:12 pm
No they just want to see Exo that why they went to the wedding those sasaeng fans is so rude like seriously !

exogirl
· Posted November 3, 2013 @ 8:43 am

Poor EXO oppas.. i really hope it won't get to them and they'll continue to work hard and take care of their health.. EXO hwaiting!!

saihatemiku
· Posted October 29, 2013 @ 12:00 pm

Haaaaaa...EXOtic Sasaeng fans..... Not only they cause trouble to EXO, they even compare and insult the other boy groups which is starting to annoy me.. Like seriously!?! Why even compare them.. -__- they all have different dancing and singing skills.. Sasaeng fans are just attention whores... Period. **SLAMS TABLE** from:: concerned fan

g-han-24
· Posted October 25, 2013 @ 6:22 am

Stupid sasaeng fans

FishyHae808
· Posted October 22, 2013 @ 10:57 pm

Why do we even call sasaengs fans?? They do not deserve to be called fans   The EXO members are people like me and you and they deserve their privacy.  So please respect their wishes like a true fan should

imapanda65
· Posted January 29, 2014 @ 6:59 am
Sasaeng is sort for "sesaeng-wa" (i think, BTW I can't spell it right) which means "private life" so they are basically "private life fans"

roroangel
· Posted October 18, 2013 @ 11:31 am

The Stalkers Don't Deserve To Call Them Selfs Fans ATT ALL

-11

taohun-
· Posted October 14, 2013 @ 1:11 am

This story is all fake. no sasaengs crashed the wedding. If you were to see the real wedding photos, baekhyun is clearly happy with no sasaengs crowding him.

mewnice
· Posted February 17, 2014 @ 5:08 am
Oh. I didn't saw any pictures, but I did watch a video of it. -_-

xoxorica
· Posted October 12, 2013 @ 8:14 pm

Seriously, yes, Exo is VERY lovable. I get it. I am an EXO fan as well, but seriously?? Going as far as ruining one of the member's family member's wedding?? sorry but u DON'T deserve to be called a fan. Like they said in their messages that's invading their private life. I feel really bad for them to have to deal with all that bullshit. But I must say EXO is really amazing, to still be able to be so nice to them after having been through all that craziness.