Variety

Team A beats Team B according to audience votes for 'WIN'

September 30, 2013 @ 11:33 am
by alim17
  • 0
  • 0
  • 1067
  • 87849
  • 840

YG Entertainment's rookie survival program 'WIN' is currently undergoing an intense competition between Taeyang's Team A and G-Dragon's Team B.  Both teams will have three total battles within a ten week period in order to debut as new idol group 'WINNER.'

The ultimate winning team will be whichever has the higher percentage out of 100% via votes on on-line, mobile, and broadcasting sources.  While Round 1 and Round 2 are both worth 20% of the final score, Round 3 will be broadcast live and will account for 60%!

SEE ALSO: Which team won the first battle on 'WIN,' Taeyang's Team A or G-Dragon's Team B?

It has previously been reported that the judges on the show (Big Bang's T.O.P, Daesung, and Seungri, and all four members of 2NE1) ultimately claimed Team B the winner of the first battle, Team B beating Team A with a voting ratio of 5 to 2.

However, it proved that the audience did not agree.  The voting period took place from September 27 to September 29 and the votes on the first battle from the audience were revealed on September 30.  While Team A accumulated 51.37% of the votes, Team B accumulated 48.63%, making Team A the victor by a mere 2.74%!

YG revealed some of the statistics on the participants of this survey.  The number one demographic participating in the survey were women in their twenties. There were also a high number of men in their twenties and women in their forties.  They believed that since Team A members Kang Seung Yoon and Lee Seung Hoon are already well known, this may have proved advantageous for their team in the audience votes.

Lastly, the YG side said, "Considering that the number of teenagers using the voting and re-watching services is increasing, we predict that the competitive voting will become even more fierce for the upcoming second battle."

Stay tuned to see how the two teams battle it out for the second round on 'WIN'!

The next voting period will be from October 11 to 13 via portal site Daum (50%), video game Fantasy Runners (25%), and mobile messaging service Kakaotalk (25%).

DON'T MISS

Comments

There are 1,103 comments

Sort by:

ell1828
· Posted November 1, 2013 @ 3:34 am

However ... for me ...TEAM B !!!

1234gemmag
· Posted October 25, 2013 @ 9:30 pm

Sign the petition to plead YG NOT TO DISBAND TEAMB ! Sign if you want to see more of teamB's performance!  We've already got 10000signs!!!

JUST TAKE 5 SECONDS TO SIGN:  https://www.change.org/petitions/yg-entertainment-ceo-yang-hyun-suk-don-t-disband-team-b-both-teams-deserve-to-debut

please thumbs up and spread the message for more people to see!

Read more: http://www.allkpop.com/article/2013/10/spoiler-who-is-the-final-winner-of-whos-next-win#ixzz2imsYCAAX
Follow us: @allkpop on Twitter | allkpop on Facebook

dcb
· Posted October 16, 2013 @ 2:16 am

Please join our online petition to give both teams the chance to debut: http://www.ipetitions.com/petition/we-want-team-a-and-team-b-to-debut/ RT AND SEND THIS TO EVERYONE THAT LOVES OT11 PLEASE

teamab-hwaiting
· Posted October 10, 2013 @ 11:43 am
This comment has been removed due to violation of our TOS. (Reason: spammer)

idontreallycare
· Posted October 8, 2013 @ 6:56 am

I like team B more because 1. they're more fun to watch when they're performing 2. they're more visually appealing (at least to me, maybe not to koreans). But I do wish that team A will debut first 'cause they're after all, older. Team B can still afford to wait a year or two since they're still young (BUT I REALLY WISH TO SEE B.I. T___T).

Overall, I get the feeling that the show is actually YG's way of trying to get audiences emotionally attached to team A before he debuts them, and at the same time showcase team B's skills. I feel like team B never really stood a chance even though I REALLY DO LIKE THEM AND THEIR PERFORMANCES MORE.

Melody_Xiong
· Posted October 7, 2013 @ 5:31 pm

I came into watching the show not knowing ANYTHING or who was going to be participating in it. At first sight of everyone, I thought, "WOW! obviously Team A is going to win." lol but when I watched the first ep, I was like wow Team B is awesome. I still didn't have a team that I was rooting for until I got to see more. Team B impresses me EVERYTIME! I still like Team A and hope for the best but Team B seems to always do better or be a step ahead. And honestly, from what people keep saying that Team B isn't all that great at singing (still needs more practice) etc, sometimes it not just about that. Its about the stage presence. There are A LOT of people on youtube who has AMAZING voices but honestly I can't imagine them as big stars (the sad truth). Team A is talented but they still need to find their style as a GROUP not an individual. Although people keep saying that Team B works better together is because they've been training together long, THATS THE POINT! lol they've been working together longer and so they know how to work together as a GROUP. That is why i think they are ready to debut.

I'm mad because I can't figure out how to vote for Team B because everything is in Korean :(

They need more supporters! GO TEAM B!

raene1
· Posted October 14, 2013 @ 2:20 pm
I didn't know either and missed both rounds hence I don't live in korea and thought international fans couldn't vote but I will definitely be voting in the final round for team B. Go to this link: http://ygteamb.tumblr.com/ and click on "the tutorials" . This will help you out I'm sure :)

rasmus
· Posted October 7, 2013 @ 5:19 am

Good job making a head-line without spoiling anything !

jasmyn-teaa
· Posted October 7, 2013 @ 3:45 am

Knew this would happen. Team B would be winning in the professional eyes (and mine :) ) but Team A would win with public recognition and sympathy votes.

gianvittorio
· Posted October 7, 2013 @ 7:12 am
yeah sure. haters gone hate
· Posted January 15, 2014 @ 7:10 am
@gianvittorio you'll see why professional opinion is needed instead of just netizens or a bunch of teenage girls. got7 debuted now and seriously, team A won't do with them. so goodluck

changminswife05
· Posted October 7, 2013 @ 3:32 am

Why is everyone pulling for Team A? I'm sorry but they're not ready to debut. Team B has: Dancing, Singing, Rapping, Teamwork and STAGE PRESENCE.  Team A have a lot to work on.  And honestly, I can't see them being a successful group. Over the past 7 years I've seen groups come and go and, sorry to say, I can't really see a big future for Team A.  Maybe a few soloists, but there's no teamwork.  Every performance (to me) feels forced and awkward.

From the two groups, Team B are ready for Debut.

gianvittorio
· Posted October 7, 2013 @ 7:16 am
Team A has actual Talent that shows INDIVIDUALY. Team B has a few more choreographies to plagiarize. I sincerely think that some of them should rethink being an idol, and all of them should train more.
Melody_Xiong
· Posted October 7, 2013 @ 5:35 pm
@gianvittorio Team A also plagiarized and a lot of people do it all the time. I like Team A but personally I think they need to figure out what style they want to be as a GROUP first....thats why they always have such a hard time putting things together. Team B has great team work and that is what its all about. They help each other show off their best traits.
Melody_Xiong
· Posted October 7, 2013 @ 5:37 pm
I agree! I think Team A is talented (everyone is in their own way) but I honestly think Team A would be better off as soloists. (some of them lol)
ell1828
· Posted November 1, 2013 @ 3:38 am
Yup...TEAM B !!! from all they are the best for me !!! they are ready and have all that capability for debut !!! However always support TEAM B !!!

izzyq
· Posted October 6, 2013 @ 6:16 pm

Don't want to diss or what not, but team B should have made original choreographies or asked for people to do some choreo's for them instead of not asking for permission first.

fantasticfive
· Posted October 6, 2013 @ 1:15 am

I personally think it's stupid when some say that Team A won out of pity. Like, seriously are you that blind? They're really talented and they've been training for only 3 years ((some even for only a year like Minho)) compared to other artists who trained longer. Team A can compose their own lyrics and they're also good in dancing. I know Team B is better when it comes to dancing but Team A's vocals are better and more harmonized.

win3125
· Posted October 5, 2013 @ 10:54 pm

[Notice about the vote]

3 votes in total
1st, 2nd each collect Daum 50%, Kakaotalk and 'Fantasy runers for Kakao' 50%
Starting from right after the program ends on Friday until Sunday midnight, for 3 days

The last vote will be carried out live at the last episode 10
SMS text 60%
Daum 20%
Kakaotalk and 'Fantasy runners for Kakao' 20%
SMS text vote starts with episode 10 on live

[How to vote]
Daum - Search "WIN" in Daum and vote in official website
Kakaotalk - Find "WIN" or "@WIN" through "Find Friend" and add friend. Then write "vote(투표)" in the chatting room and vote

1st vote : 9/27 ~ 9/29
2nd vote : 10/11 ~ 10/13
Last vote : 10/25 with the start of last episode

1. Where?
Can vote on "Daum" site (http://daum.net

2. When?
Time for 1st, 2nd and last vote is above
From friday night to sunday midnight in Korean time

3. Be careful!
Only Daum users can vote
Vote everyday (Friday, Saturday, Sunday in total 3 votes)

** If more than one Daum ID, possible to vote for each ID
*** Daum ID requires email confirmation so possible make more than one ID

Chinese

从这周开始将进行3次投票。第一次和第二次投票daum占50%,kakaotalk占50%。周五节目播出后到周日12点为止,进行为期3天的投票。
而最后一次,第10期是在直播中进行同步投票。这次投票短信投票60%,daum20%,kakaotalk20% ,投票与直播同步开始。

在daum搜索 "win" 后在官网参与或者添加
kakaotalk puls朋友 "win" 后在对话框中输入 "投票(투표)" 均可进行投票

<为了让B&431;出道的投票方法>

第一轮投票:9月27~9月29
第二轮投票:10月11~10月13
第三轮投票:10月25日直播
开始后即可投票:晚上10:10~

投票途径:
1.可在daum网页进行投票 ( http://daum.net )

2.对决的投票期&388;为星期五&889;国时&388;11点到星期日&646;点

kakao talkは、 "友達を検索"から "WIN" or "@WIN" の検索を追加した後、
チャットウィンドウに "投票(투표)"という文を入力すると、投票が可能

French

[Comment voter pour les d?buts de la Team B]

Premier tour de votes : du 27 septembre au 29 septembre
Deuxi?me tour de votes : du 11 au 13 octobre
Troisi?me tour de votes : le 25 octobre pendant toute la dur?e de l'?mission live

1. Comment voter
Sur le site de Daum ( http://daum.net )

2. Pour les votes battle, sur le fuseau horaire cor?en, du vendredi 23h au dimanche minuit

3. Nota bene
Pour voter sur le site il faut s'enregistrer
Il est possible de voter tous les jours
Vendredi, samedi, dimanche il est possible de voter trois fois

** Il est possible de voter une fois avec toutes ses ID
*** l'ID Daum est valid?e par une adresse email, il est donc possible de cr?er plusieurs comptes

Melody_Xiong
· Posted October 7, 2013 @ 5:39 pm
Thanks for this but how do you vote if you're not Korean? lol Some stuff translates to english but some doesn't :(

kpoploverforever
· Posted October 5, 2013 @ 9:09 pm

HOW TO JOIN TEAM A FANCAFE? THIS WEBSITE WILL TELL YOU HOW!! LETS SUPPORT TEAM A!! FIGHTING! teamafighting(.)tumblr(.)com

grasshoper
· Posted October 5, 2013 @ 1:40 am

Im up for Team B, i know Team A is hardworking but i dont think some people know how hard B team works as well. like wth do you think they just come up with that shit and that they don't have to worry like A team? Meanwhile it is true that team A's personalities are very unique i have biases from both teams but i personally want B team to win because in the very beggining they already knew the disadvatage in experience as well as popularity. They worked for their wins and i just despise how people disregard how much they also work. Team A works just as hard but they fall short in some categories, their vocals is wonderful i'd love to hear just a song with no rap from them just to focus on the teams harmony. Please also respect that both of the teams respect each other in the same way and would be happy for each other to win, they know what will happen if they win or lose and they intend to take it all in a very cool and respecting way. All im saying is that it's hard to see both the teams hard work through the broadcast because parts are cut from them to keep it all in time or to make it fit with the tv schedule. there i've said it , haters can hate, but there's a reason why the internet was created PEACE~!dont hunt me down Plz  hahahah........

gianvittorio
· Posted October 7, 2013 @ 7:19 am
they don't work as much because the don't really create their own dance. Can't even pull of a god armony and Bobby has really sloppy rapping. For me they are still at trainee level...
Melody_Xiong
· Posted October 7, 2013 @ 5:41 pm
I agree with you! I hope Team B wins this whole thing. No hate right here! lol
Melody_Xiong
· Posted October 7, 2013 @ 5:45 pm
@gianvittorio Its actually harder to copy dances because you have to carefully look at the moves etc. When yuo make up your own dance, you can whatever you want....and Bobby doesn't have a sloppy rap, his rapping voice is the most appealing out of everyone in the show. Minho and B.I always gets recognition because they make good lyrics etc. Even T.O.P thought Booby's voice was crazy good
mrsobnoxiousowl
· Posted November 2, 2013 @ 6:45 pm
@Melody_Xiong It's harder to copy than make your own choreography? "When you make up your own dance, you can do whatever you want?" I'm pretty sure you went full retard here. Do you know how hard people work to make their own choreography? Also, to have their routine being used without permission.. Just, no.

a7lah
· Posted October 4, 2013 @ 3:43 pm

It's looks like team a have more fans , I am happy for that but sad for Team B I feel like YG gave more attention to Team A /i know TEam B keep wining in the program but team a wining in the viewers eyes but if u watched the program he focus on team a more like showing how they suffer and when jinwoo meet his dad and cried and more ... sad sad for team b I feel like they left out even thought they are talented as well

xhalksy
· Posted October 4, 2013 @ 10:14 am

What is the score of team A from JYP?

xhalksy
· Posted October 4, 2013 @ 10:13 am

I knew it, this second battle thingy was already done before  the announcement of the first winner & I feel sorry for tem A that didn't know that they won on the first battle! It might help them a lot. TEAM A forever!

enafalcon
· Posted October 3, 2013 @ 10:53 pm

please supported Team A by join their fancafe in daum.please!!Team A fighting!!

xhalksy
· Posted October 4, 2013 @ 10:09 am
what score did team get from JYP? I missed it coz I went to the bathroom!

AshleyNicole
· Posted October 3, 2013 @ 10:22 pm

LMAO Notice how, other the the fact Team A is talented, YG try to say that they only won due to popularity?

I'm not saying he is wrong but why is it so hard for him to say team A is good?

This show really gets under my skin. I feel no support WHAT SO EVER  coming from YG, it's team B this and teamB  that, I just get really upset.

I do not want to see another GD I want someone fresh and new. That is all i am saying.

gianvittorio