Upvote if you think more people should see this post!

Teaser
Posted by beansss AKP STAFF 25 days ago

Kim Chung Ha says 'Gotta Go' in alluring red comeback MV teaser

Kim Chung Ha has released her first alluring, red MV teaser for her comeback single, "Gotta Go (Already 12 o'clock)"!

The mysterious, enticing vibe of the MV teaser above fits perfectly with the eerie instrumental preview of "Gotta Go". Kim Chung Ha's chic, sexy comeback with her 2nd single is coming up on January 2 at 6 PM KST. Are you excited for the full MV?

1. Kim Chung Ha
5 3,885 Share 80% Upvoted

holdthisLnoobs 25 days ago 3
25 days ago

That beat gives me life.

kizaru_hijin 25 days ago 2
25 days ago

cute ryenlux aka stopudelulu, trying to act nice with this hater account too, shows how desperate you are for some likes, when you always showed what a jealous racist you are who hates south korea and kpop, because it got bigger and bigger and used multiple accounts for your hate rants like bigblueagain, bangeryun94 and wang_sejung, just like you do now with stopudelulu and a few other accounts...

hating kpop and being on a kpop site shows what a miserable life you must have...

holdthisLnoobs 25 days ago 0
25 days ago

Hi everyone, I hope you're all having a fantastic day and if not I hope it gets better! Now I'm sure you see the text above, right? Yep, you got it, that's a delulu right there, the absolute worst kind. It's hostile, deranged and probably looks like a blobfish in real life.

"How can we stop this rat face delulu, noobs!?" You may be wondering and I'll tell you how, It's simple! All you have to do is just I G N O R E that bad vibe, negativity bringer and go about your day 😄

OR whenever the weirdo who you JUST KNOW has black dirt under their fingernails comments or replies, just copy and paste my blobfish paragraph each and every time 😏 It'll be fuming, eager to furiously type up a reply with it's teeth clenched and tears streaming down it's cheeks 😂

kelylund2345 (Banned) 24 days ago 0
24 days ago

Comment has been deleted

pink_oracle 25 days ago 0
25 days ago

I hope the teaser is an actual reflection of what the song sounds like.

Lisa