News
Posted by beansss AKP STAFF 18 days ago

NCT's Johnny to join cast of SBS soccer variety 'Everyone Cha Cha Cha'

AKP STAFF

NCT's Johnny, comedian Park Gyu Sun, and actor Shin Yeon Suk will be appearing as the newest members of SBS Plus's ongoing variety program, 'Everybody Cha Cha Cha'!

After losing pitifully 1:32 last week in a soccer match, the members of 'Everybody Cha Cha Cha's celebrity soccer team will be turning to their new members to bring them to a new level. NCT member Johnny was selected due to his experience playing volleyball during his school days, while comedian Park Gyu Sun is well-known for his goalkeeping skills. Actor Shim Yeon Suk, also, made the other cast members gape in awe when he showcased his honed soccer skills.

You can catch this week's episode of SBS Plus's 'Everybody Cha Cha Cha' on November 19 at 10PM KST!

1. Johnny
4 5,872 Share 74% Upvoted

WHAAAAAATTTTT127 pts 18 days ago 0
18 days ago

Ugh finally it's your time to shine bro 💚

kayleeflemings0 pt 18 days ago 0
18 days ago

So nice story. I like the allegory she brought to a swan, to this beautiful bird. It is a nice essay, seems that the professional writers worked on it. I've read something by this writing service http://www.ibuyanessay.com/. They also made it in the same way. But there is the one thing I'd like to add. The daughter can do her own choice, listen to her own voice. Yeah, I agree with her mum, but another mind of thinking is not wrong. It is simply another. I've faced with this challenge when I was entering university, I haven't listened to my inner voice as I'd had already to mum, but it wasn't that I liked. So this is the most important thing in life that nobody knows what is better in your life, but you.

Jeon Hye Bin