Upvote if you think more people should see this post!

News
Posted by yckim124 AKP STAFF 20 days ago

Netizen receives numerous text messages after getting mistaken for BTS' Jimin's phone number

Fans are sending text messages to the wrong phone number.

A netizen claimed s/he has been receiving countless messages from fans after their number was mistakenly shared online as BTS Jimin's.

The text messages stated, "Jimin oppa~~! I love you!!!" "Please reply," "I don't think I can live without you..." "I love you. Can I text you every day??? You don't even have to reply. Please just read," "This is Jimin oppa, right?" "I'm a big fan. I might die if you don't respond to me," and more.

The fans are receiving criticism for their 'immature' behavior. Netizens commented, "Jimin's number or not, that's just not right," "This happened to Chanyeol before too.." "A true fan shouldn't be texting like that," "Psychos," "No manners," "That is stalking. It's sickening."

1. Jimin
17 41,607 Share 75% Upvoted

judithleexd 20 days ago 2
20 days ago

Not glad that this individual has had to put up with these messages, but glad that people can see a small part of what a celebrity may go through... honestly celebrities are human too. Something that is forgotten too often

2 more replies

bluemoon01 20 days ago 0
20 days ago

That's the most terrifying in being a famous person. You are in a constant spotlight, you must be careful all the time and protect your privacy at all costs. Of course, there are considerate fans but sasaengs and crazy immature teenage girls exist as well. Do you imagine them (any idol in general) revealing their girlfriends right now? (I'm saying girlfriends because crazy fans are more overprotective toward male idols). They both would be in grave danger. Literally.

BLACKPINK, (Bangtan Boys) BTS