Gossip

Netizens select female idols with the best side profiles

By KpopJoA   10 days ago   61,866   4,023   62
Bomi,Hani,Suzy,Sun,Sohee,irene,seo-ji-soo,sana,jung-chae-yeon,bona,pristin

Netizens on an online community came up with their favorite female idol stars, who have the best side profiles!

The list featured:

SEE ALSO: A Pink's Bomi wows the audience with her fastball pitch at LG Twins game

Suzy

Girl's Day's Hyeri

Sohee

Sunmi

DIA's Jung Chae Yeon

Lovelyz's Seo Ji Soo

EXID's Hani

Netizens commented, "They all look so pretty," "They are really pretty," "Ha...I was born with a double chin so I've always been envious of people with pretty side profiles... It's something I can't ever have," "Wow, all the girls have flawless skin", "Where is YoonS?" "I think Ji Soo is the prettiest," "Sunmi is just gorgeous," "Irene, just wow", and more.

Who do you think has the prettiest side profile?

1. Bomi
  2. Hani
  3. Suzy
  4. Sun
  5. Sohee
  6. Irene
  7. (Jisoo) Seo Ji Soo
  8. Sana
  9. Jung Chae Yeon
  10. Bona
  11. PRISTIN

honeynaomi 8 days ago

This article makes me seriously so think about surgery I really hate my nose profile

L_catzzz honeynaomi 8 days ago

I'm not going to be that person that tells u what to do or what not to do. I just want to say there are other alternatives to build your self-confidence about your look without going through PS. (PS itself is one of a way to build your self confidence, but I highly not recommend it). http://www. allkpop. com/buzz/2016/11/hospital-backs-out-after-terribly-ruining-a-womans-face-with-improper-nose-surgery

Hemlock honeynaomi 7 days ago

heard of nose job w/o surgery? many celebs get them. I agree w/ @L_catzzz, looks have an expiration date, smart brains don't (unless you get dementia or some kinda brain illness) Anyway, bear in mind not all men like girls for their looks only. A smart average looking girl is well-worth more than a dumbass visual. Besides, if you wanna have kids, PS doesn't go beyond the genes so if you got two good looking people but their kids turn out ugly then you know someone's not telling the truth abt the face they were born with.

yutakunnn 9 days ago

I've always love seulgi side profile. and I guess the photographer also like it because they often use that for her teaser images.

boiceherenthere 9 days ago

Hemlock 9 days ago

where's the list for "Who didn't get an eye & nose job?" hahaha! Seriously, I'd like a list of idols who actually got both "real" natural beauty (not what their delusional fans claim) & brains to go with it. I know one idol from the list here who won't make the cut for lack of brains hahaha!

alt829 9 days ago

Lovelyz's Seo Ji Soo <3 <3 <3

_CLeO 9 days ago

I'd also add GFriend's Sowon to the list! She's so pretty and her side profiles are breathtaking😍

_CLeO 9 days ago