MV Releases

BoA drops full 'CAMO' MV

By KpopJoA   30 days ago   23,017   1,956   0
BoA

The Queen is back! Singer BoA unveiled the music video for her new song "CAMO."

Featuring a powerful, dynamic beat, BoA shows off her flawless dancing skills and stunning visuals once again in her latest MV painted in various shades of black and red.

SEE ALSO: [Song & MV Review] BoA - "CAMO"

Watch the MV below!

1. BoA
  2. camo

And_I_Quote 26 days ago

I absolutely love this. Everything about her, the MV, and the song -- right to my liking *-*

kpop_books12 27 days ago

i love the song wowwwww the queen is back!!

sweetmacaroons 29 days ago

This is a fucking bop!!! Like my queen is that bitch!! And don't forget it... This is a fucking solo!! And if you bitches don't know Boa, you will now!

jkc 29 days ago

Queen

BigBlueagain 29 days ago

...She gonfinna slay ma ass.

bangeryun94 BigBlueagain 28 days ago

LMAO!

BigBlueagain 29 days ago

Elvis is the King of Rock n Roll. Aretha is the Queen of Soul. MJ is the King of Pop, and BoA is the Queen of KPop. It really makes me sad that THIS much slayage seems to be ignored by comparison to other acts. BoA was the tipping point for so much that happened in KPop. I mean it literally when I say that a LOT of the current and 2nd gen faves would not even be around if not for this woman and she's STILL killin it. It would be nice that if, just once, the fans showed the kind of admiration and respect toward her that the idols do.

manupecks BigBlueagain 29 days ago

All hail the Queen!

BigBlueagain 29 days ago

For those who need a catchup... here's her history. It's the second vid after "Camo". https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLzXP89Jt8m9ZmeiR-8h0NR4B0rWjWdwuA&disable_polymer=trues7Uk3e6KAoX

bangeryun94 BigBlueagain 28 days ago

I quite like this MV. Listening to her voice helps me understand how several other female singers who sound like her became popular. And you know how I feel about dancing, I really enjoyed watching her dance. SME isn't really big on dance versions but I hope she does one. Someone from my old dance studio told me they're already planning to choreo this new song.

BigBlueagain bangeryun94 17 days ago

They haven't released a dance version but she DID perform this live at SM Town and KILT it.

alicehalf 29 days ago

This is how you go solo. Damn, she's exploding charisma, her dancing, her moves, her expressions, the transitions on her singing give me goosebumps... that's was an intense performance. I had an eargasm at the "camouflaaage" part.

BigBlueagain alicehalf 29 days ago

She's not known as THE Queen of Kpop because it sounds good. She earned it. 17 years and counting! :)

Fantastic7 29 days ago

yas bitch another banger!

Cherry_Peche 29 days ago

even if you don't like her unique voice or style, there's no denying the woman is a multitalented queen who just freaking slayed us all.

kpoplovermay 29 days ago