MV Releases

by serendipity
  • 0
  • 0
  • 141
  • 35492
  • 1547

SHINee is getting ready to release a new Japanese album titled "Boys Meet U", but ahead of the reveal, we've been given some "Breaking News" in the form of a PV, which has recently aired in Japan!

We saw the short version of the PV last time, but of course, the full version is even better as we get to witness more of the choreography and the sound of the song.

So check out the PV for "Breaking News", which will be part of the upcoming album being released on June 26th, above!

SEE ALSO: [Album Review] BTS - 'Dark & Wild'

DON'T MISS

Comments

There are 141 comments

Sort by:

inetheunicorn
· Posted July 17, 2013 @ 5:43 am

For everyone who can't watch the video per YouTube.
Watch it on http://kiwi.kz/watch/qbu0cm3d560x/!! That's the link to the FULL PV!! ♥

triniblossom
· Posted June 26, 2013 @ 10:28 am

Nooo! I can't see it!

isayhoyousayya
· Posted June 25, 2013 @ 10:11 pm

i can't watch it.. it's blocked in my country ...

felicialim
· Posted June 25, 2013 @ 9:25 pm

did'nt exist on my country? -,- where am i? narnia? hogwards? neitherland?

bubbly06
· Posted June 25, 2013 @ 9:07 pm

So amazing ~ the song, the dance, the boys.  Agreed ~ SHINee never disappoints. :D

ashtyn8123
· Posted June 25, 2013 @ 8:12 pm

I love that SHINee is releasing a new album, especially because their Japanese releases are always amazing, but they're going to be so busy.>.< They'll be promoting in Japan, and I know that Minho will have to come back to Korea to film for Music Core and Taemin will have to come back to film We Got Married; who knows what else they and the other members will have to do. I hope they stay healthy and don't run themselves too thin.>.< Take a break soon!

SHINee fighting!

ellaraine
· Posted June 25, 2013 @ 8:02 pm

I love this song <333

idottypanda
· Posted June 25, 2013 @ 8:00 pm

I love it! Just love it!

I wonder what would have happened if this was their Korean comeback song (as in it was Korean)?

MusicAllDay
· Posted June 25, 2013 @ 7:29 pm
Shinee

blingblingobsession
· Posted June 25, 2013 @ 6:42 pm

Love the song. love the dance, love the video.  Shinee is the best.  Jonghyun and Key, you are breaking my heart.

nymphalis
· Posted June 25, 2013 @ 6:13 pm

oww, they all look so good here ♥ and I love the song and the whole PV since all the members get their share of lines and attention quite evenly ^^ and I'm seriously jealous of their clothes this time, the ones they are wearing, when they get shown individually are so awesome  SHINee seriously never disappoints me, but this time they've outdone themselves even more then usually ♥

laleli
· Posted June 25, 2013 @ 5:35 pm

this is a better release than wss. the choreography reminds me of other testa choreos, but shinee's on point as usual. i liked how they took turns being in the center.  there also seems to be more parity in terms of line distribution and screen time.

risongyi
· Posted June 25, 2013 @ 5:23 pm

OMG I love this!!!!! Onew looks so good here  SHINee never disappoints me

sarahshawol
· Posted June 25, 2013 @ 4:56 pm

everything ab. this song (as well as album) is awesome. The choreography + lyrics are amazing. Im so impressed with Onew's high note :) My love <3 waiting for the album to be home wooohooooooo~~~~~

ninjassgorawr
· Posted June 25, 2013 @ 4:51 pm

I loved every part of it, from the beginning to the end ^^

The dance was awesome!

The boys never disappoint. (:

royalq
· Posted June 25, 2013 @ 4:38 pm

i like it. i love the chorus and the hands-in-pocket-head-dip-swing thing.

shawolexotic
· Posted June 25, 2013 @ 4:37 pm

And Onew's voice is just WOAAH~~~~~8'D

shawolexotic
· Posted June 25, 2013 @ 4:36 pm

THE SONG IS AWESOME!! It's really cool! SHINee never disappoints me :3 THe lyrics are better shared, But Jjong sings less than usual... And he's supposed to be the MAIN VOCAL... :/ anyways I have something more to say: PLEASE, PLEASE STOP DRESSING MINHO LIKE THIS X'D

~Sorry for bad english~

YUM_buns3
· Posted June 25, 2013 @ 4:30 pm

This song is very exciting! :) Definitely one of their best recent songs. SHINee keep shining!

tralala