Music Releases

by serendipity
  • 1
  • 0
  • 10
  • 13232
  • 18

Stardom Entertainment's upcoming group TOPP DOGG has released "TOP" from volume 1 of their mixtape.

Little is known about TOPP DOGG as of now, but they first appeared on EvoL's real variety show on MBC Music. Judging by their mixtape, the group is focusing on the hip hop and rap genres.

Check out "TOP" as well as their previous release "Bang" below!

"TOP"

"Bang"

DON'T MISS

Comments

There are 10 comments

Sort by:

total votes

yaneisshi
· Posted October 19, 2013 @ 12:36 pm

FANPAGE DEDICATED TO TOPP DOGG! pls like! ^^

total votes

chanicorn
· Posted October 15, 2013 @ 11:22 pm

I feel like they're pretty darn good, but I'm a little worried about how they're gonna make it in today's industry what with all the gazillions of groups constantly debuting. Also especially since they have so many members. Their rapping is good, but it's very generic; I don't reckon any of them have exceptionally unique styles or voices. They're also not the first group to debut with this many members. I'm just a little doubtful whether they'll be able to stand out at all. Maybe the fact that they are probably one of the first larger groups to be classified as a hip-hop group will help?

Nevertheless, I'll wait for their debut before making an actual judgement. I'll support them in the meantime ^-^

total votes

teenmaniac
· Posted October 7, 2013 @ 11:31 am

They sound really good. First Huge Group focusing on hip hop. I hope they do as well and don't try to copy others style.

total votes

nyaantaro
· Posted October 7, 2013 @ 11:16 am

Hmmm the first member looks pretty but not too sure about these songs :/ They aren't really that good tbh

total votes

gdbabyyy
· Posted September 10, 2013 @ 7:33 am

I love the songs and I know they're a hip hop group but I hope that at least some of them sing high notes not just average singing. Other than that I'm excited for this group, judging them for their talents not what type of PD they have ^^

total votes

veroniqueparks
· Posted September 10, 2013 @ 4:44 am

Not bad...

total votes

khara101
· Posted September 9, 2013 @ 9:22 pm

How am I just now hearing of this group? Is it just me or....?

sicafan226
· Posted September 9, 2013 @ 9:31 pm
Oh, good I thought I was alone. I heard these mixtapes when the original article was posted. I'm rediscovering it :)

total votes

exo-ticbabyz
· Posted August 9, 2013 @ 3:33 pm

I feel like Stardom is trying to replace Block B with them, because they screwed up with Block B, and they know it. :/ Buuuut i look forward to them!!!! They have to be good!

P.s Block B come back soon!!!!!

polygltbutterfly