Upvote if you think more people should see this post!

News
Posted by yckim124 AKP STAFF 21 days ago

Kang Daniel says he gets stressed about his long legs

Kang Daniel talked about the downside of having long legs.

On February 1, Kang Daniel on Naver's V Live to chat with his fans. During the live broadcast, Kang Daniel talked about his legs, and said, "I tend to have long legs but it might just seem that way because my upper body is short."

He continued, "To be honest, sometimes I feel like I look gross when dancing because of the length of my legs. It's kind of stressful... I have to alter my clothes whenever I shop. I have to buy a large and shorten the length. It's actually a stress factor that I have."

1. Kang Daniel
23 17,029 Share 51% Upvoted

cp26 21 days ago 0
21 days ago

Daniel deserves all that he has achieved with his hard work. Y'all haters cray

BeaF 21 days ago 0

give me some cms boi

ndypipopp 21 days ago 1
21 days ago

I'm a wannable, I will try to answer why he's so popular.. I think the best answer is because he's sincerely thankful to his fans for making him the winner of PD101 s2

He also so humble, he even went to the unofficial event held by fans, he took a picture of his congratulation ads in the subway by himself and he was seen chatting with his fans while doing that, he even stopped his car then open the window after concert just to say thank you and chat for a while with fans, he also did vlive in the midst of hectic world tour and answer many fan's questions, answering and commenting alot in fancafe, etc.. maybe thats why he's so popular

He also good at dancing (you can see his cover of 2 PM heartbeat in MAMA is no joke)

I never watch produce, became a fan of daniel since i watched master key, he was so kind and never get greedy to win but still gave his all to play the game

He's also never tried too hard to be the centre of group during produce 101 yet became the centre of wanna one with more than 1.5 million votes

sehunbs 15 days ago 0
15 days ago

to be real, that video during pd 101, the open up performance really showed everyone that kang daniel can do "cute" and "sexy".

MsWanderer 21 days ago 0
21 days ago

Looking quite cute here with his rawness. =)

guest_baby 21 days ago 7
21 days ago

lol. He's from wannaone. And i think he ranked #1 in produce 101. Hes seems like a nice guy but tbh i have no idea why he has so much hype? He doesn't show much as a performer and ive seen him in variety shows.... hes boring. I dont even think his visuals are great

NekoMinSeo 21 days ago 1
21 days ago

I speak as an outsider, I'm not a wannable so maybe a wannable can answer that question better, but let me have a go. I think it's a combination of things and the main reason is because he's like the guy next door. He doesn't exactly fit Korean beauty standard but he sets himself apart nontheless with his unique features, he is down to earth and doesn't really act like an idol but more like a guy you can meet on the street and have a nice conversation with (so maybe that's why you got the impression he's boring), but that's good because he had the right personality for Produce 101; besides he was average at first in Produce 101 but because he's so down to earth in his own Daniel-way and because he's an all-rounder (I don't think he's actually bad at anything when it comes to dancing, rapping and singing lol) a lot of people sympathized and wanted him to succeed. I feel like Daniel is something of the average guy becomes hero sort of story. (If anybody knows better please let me know, lol, I've been trying to figure out for a while why Daniel out of all people got so much hype in Korea and this is the conclusion I reached, but I'd love to hear somebody else's opinion).

Nina14red 21 days ago 0
21 days ago

I think you explained Daniel very well. I never caught on to Wanna One but I definitely see why Daniel is as popular as he is. He is extremely likable without being a try-hard. Too many idols try wayyyy too hard to force their personalities onto the public, and they often come off as being insincere. He's definitely something different and people really love that about him. Not to mention I think he is gorgeous.

jhwn557 21 days ago 1
21 days ago

He has a good personality. He's someone people can relate to. Believe it or not, personality matters a whole not in popularity. He is talented too.

sefec (Banned) 21 days ago 0

hvhjg

iBangChan 21 days ago 0
21 days ago

daniel is very handsome and charming

when i first saw him i thought he was the ideal guy

manly yet approachable

is sexy but also a kind person

kinda like a best of both worlds

i also see him as quite talented in performing arts

2 more replies

Monbebe_Baby 21 days ago 2
21 days ago

I keep seeing him in all my feed. I'm curious, who is he and why is ALLKpop trying so hard to make me like him?

Nova_Lee 21 days ago 0
21 days ago

A former member of Wannaone.

KBree 20 days ago 0
20 days ago

He's the first place winner of a reality show called Produce101 that aired in early 2017. Ever since he debuted he has been, no exaggeration, the most popular idol in South Korea. He was even listed as one of the top most influential people in South Korea, literally second only after the president. He ranks first or close to first in almost all polls/search results/surveys about idols/celebrities ever since his debut, even though over a year and a half later already. His fame is unreal.

However, since Wanna One was only a group with a contract length of a year and a half, they weren't really promoted overseas. So internationally he's not as well known as idols that are, especially in the Western Market (he's pretty big in Asia, overall) but domestically in Korea, he is literally number one.

Vicentia 20 days ago 0
20 days ago

Kang Daniel is the perfect embodiment of what it means to be a Korean idol. He is very talented especially in his dancing, He is very charismatic, when he steps into a stage it impossible not to see him, he is handsome and to top it all up he has a very great and likable character , he never tries to compete with anyone, and cares about people and that sincerity is seen by everyone , how hard he works to be good, the effort he puts in his work. Kang Daniel deserves everything he has and the best part is that he does that by just being Kang Daniel .that is why I will always be his fan.

RonaloveKD 21 days ago 0
21 days ago

Oh really? you are the most precise, perfect and flawless dancer/performer i ever witnessed doing all the routines. Your body is just so perfect. It is beyond compare.My beloved cutie patootie Kang Daniel😘😘😘

cjnvm 21 days ago 0
21 days ago

Short torso, long legs > long torso, short legs.

iBangChan 21 days ago 0
21 days ago

i have the same problem bc i also have really long legs and a short torso

i just shop at tall girl stores or order long or tall sizes and everything fits fine

but having said that, you know, if he needs help alleviating that stress, i can help with that. i have methods ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Stopudelulu (Banned) 21 days ago 0
21 days ago

I think a lot of his fans will leave him after this bc of that face

Imshook 21 days ago 1
21 days ago

the most overrated kpop idol.

ZyeLurve 21 days ago 0
21 days ago

He is a guy next door type. There are too many kpop idol with handsome faces and talented. I guess knetz kind of tired of that. He has the personality that knetz barely seen before, he is so true, so pure and simply being himself. He doesn't try hard to be the center before yet he always trying hard to give his best. He is very approachable, very bubbly and very humble. He is someone who has two different personality, on stage, very charismatic, charming and kind of sexy while off stage he is very playful and childish. One more thing, he keep turned the airport into his runway. Why would his fans leave him after seeing him like that? Most of us had seen his bareface for like hundred of times before yet still love him.

3 hours ago   11   3,426