Upvote if you think more people should see this post!

News
Posted by yckim124 AKP STAFF 15 days ago

Rookie JYP actress Shin Eun Soo shares her thoughts on being called the 'Second Suzy'

Suzy
Shin Eun Soo shared her thoughts on being called the 'Second Suzy.'

The rookie actress from JYP Entertainment has proven her acting skills through the film 'Vanishing Time,' drama 'Bad Papa,' and more. To the many compliments on her performance, Shin Eun Soo said, "I'm so grateful. It'll be a lie if I say I don't feel any pressure but sunbaenims told me that I wouldn't be able to flourish my talent if I fall under pressure. After hearing that, I am trying to enjoy."

Rumors stated that Shin Eun Soo is also debuting as an idol in JYP's new girl group. However, Shin Eun Soo shared that she's unsure of which career path to choose. She said, "There are a lot of thoughts in my mind right now. I am trying to think on my own and also discussing it with my parents."

Shin Eun Soo's success as an actress and possible career as an idol gave her the title of 'Second Suzy.' Regarding the comparison to Suzy, Shin Eun Soo said, "I'm so thankful to be compared to Suzy sunbaenim since she's such a beautiful, talented sunbaenim. But I want to create my own path. I'm thankful that I'm perceived in a positive light, but I want to show Shin Eun Soo's charms."
  1. Suzy
  2. SHIN EUN SOO
10 14,149 Share 63% Upvoted

fatedlovers 15 days ago 0
15 days ago

i really love her answer~ you dont have to be a second of anybody just be yourself and move forward as being the one and only you.

The_Doctor 15 days ago 0
15 days ago

Good for her but the comparisons are inevitable. Everyone is the next someone to fans. Black Pink is the next 2NE1, Jenny is the next CL, even in sports the newest basketball star is the next LeBron for example. The best she can hope for is in 5 or 10 years some new actress will be the next Shin Eun Soo.

KnowNothing (Banned) 15 days ago 0
15 days ago

She's very pretty.

JakeyWantsCakey 15 days ago 0
15 days ago

I actually really hope that she decides to debut in the new girl group, I really like her aura!

Jun2012 15 days ago 1
15 days ago

Let's hope the group wont become another Miss A...

I enjoyed Miss A, but... people know what I mean...

jox 15 days ago 0
15 days ago

suzy kinda killed it

balancing suzy busy career with miss a comebacks was nearly impossible.

plus it was suzy then others

Wang_Sejung (Banned) 15 days ago 3
15 days ago

Very wise answer for such young girl. Working hard and always getting advices for your parents will surely help you to have a successful career.

kizaru_hijin 15 days ago 2
15 days ago

bigblueagain, aka bangeryun94, aka ryenlux still desperately looking for some likes with this account...as pathetic as ever.

Wang_Sejung (Banned) 15 days ago 1
15 days ago

You are wrong. I don't have anything related to these disgusting people.

kizaru_hijin 14 days ago 0
14 days ago

sure, thats why bigblue is able to always instantly reply to your comments, the moment you wrote them and only stopped doing so after a few months, when i called you out on it...different users wont get a notification about other users, so there is no way you can know, when another user is writing something, when its not related to you...and yet you still did and always instantly replied to yourself. only to make your bigblue account look like a cool guy, who attacks trolls like this account, after you realized, that being a jealous racist who hates south korea and korean idols on a kpop site wont get you many friends...

and you even needed more accounts to support yourself, like bangeryun94 and ryenlux and who knows how many accounts you still have...

misc.