YG Entertainment has revealed more details about Epik High's upcoming 7th album, '99'.
The album's track list was released earlier today, and now, fans can take a look at more information about each song.
According to YG Entertainment's official Facebook, the Epik High members named the album '99' for a number of reasons: their love of the number "9", the 9 songs in the album (plus one short track), and the aim to "[embrace] the meaning of music" for 99% of people, not the top 1%.
Take a look at the song descriptions from YG below:
01. "Up" (feat. 2NE1's Park Bom) - "The title song that is a combination of Old school Hip Hop and Rock, and a unique 'power-combi' work done by the collaboration of Epik High and Park Bom from 2NE1."
02. "Don't Hate Me" - "A song that represents brave outsiders through Alternative Rock, as well as is the double title song promoting 'Anti-Hate' campaign."
03. "A Word that Shouldn't be Said When in Love" - "Talking about the regret of the past in a humorous way through 80's Old Pop."
04. "It's Cold" (feat. Lee Hi) - "A prereleased song that has recorded 'all-kill' in music charts by amazing voices of Epik High and Lee Hi prior to unveiling the album."
05. "Regrettable" (feat. Dynamic Duo's Gaeko) - "A song through which Epik High's rap and a mellow voice of 개코 from Dynamic Duo have 'street sensibility duel' on Beatbox."
06. "Move Out of the Way" - "A song, for Epik High's true fans, that will be available on offline (CD) only."
07. "Villain" - "A wicked song that shouts out it is better to be a wild bad boy than a dull hero."
08. "Ghost" - "A gloomy tune."
09. "Kill This Love" - "A dark, classical song projected through Electro and Dubstep sounds."
10. "New Beautiful" - "A cheering song for 'people in a fringe group' who endure and live in inflexible society."
On top of the song descriptions, two keywords ("Positive" and "Retro") for the album were also announced.
[caption id="attachment_595003" align="aligncenter" width="600" caption="'99' album jacket"][/caption]
Posted by Wednesday, October 17, 2012
Epik High reveals more information about '99' album
0 Share Be the first to vote