Social Media

Girls' Generation's Seohyun says, "Do not hack my Instagram!!"

By KpopJoA   23 days ago   46,211   8,511   30
Seohyun

On May 2, Girl's Generation member Seohyun updated her Instagram profile asking hackers to stay away from her account.

The profile reads "Do not hack my Instagram!!!firmly stating her position in the midst of numerous celebrity social media accounts being targeted.

Fans were suspicious of Seohyun's account being hacked in the past as Seohyun liked a lot of posts that were posted by random people, fans, and celebrities. This is an unusual activity as Seohyun had never done that on Instagram before. Fortunately, that appears to be the limit of the hack and the hacker(s) did not post anything malicious or delete her posts.

SEE ALSO: Seohyun says she's never discussed viewer ratings with Girls' Generation

1. Seohyun

Grimjester 22 days ago

well..... you see to a hacker that would say. "She must be hiding something I better go check".

Winston 22 days ago

Instagram should implement something like a 2FA authentication, Many smartphones have fingerprint readers these days, maybe if they can authenicate with fingerprint instead, it would be more secure perhaps.

IMakeMyPoint 23 days ago

Stay away from our Seobaby, annoying hackers!

boiceherenthere 23 days ago

You know you're doing something right when even the ones that hacked your account aren't posting anything malicious or delete your posts. Keep rocking, Joohyun

KirbyX 23 days ago

change your password from soshi to something else.

Wang_Sejung 23 days ago

Don't hack her Instagram account, wanker pervert BigBlueagain !

Wang_delulu_D Wang_Sejung 22 days ago

Don't hack others' accounts, wangker pervert wang_sejung!

Shiharu Wang_delulu_D 21 days ago

Haha i like how your account name is just dissing that dude

Wang_Sejung Shiharu 21 days ago

Haha I like how you are so stupid to support just asshole like Wang-delu !

Wang_delulu_D Wang_Sejung 21 days ago

wangker sejung delulu wanker sejung delulu

Wang_delulu_D Shiharu 21 days ago

LMAOOOO it gets better with my avatar rotfl

Wang_delulu_D Wang_Sejung 21 days ago

Shiharu Wang_Sejung 20 days ago

I just said i found it funny, i never said i supported him dumbass

Wang_Sejung Shiharu 20 days ago

Ok but this troll, is harassing me like his pervert friend BigBlueagain. You don't know how many disgusting comments he has already sent me. He knows that I am a pretty girl and he is invading my AKPOP wall with disgusting comments. No it's not funny for me and he is not clever. By the way I am not a dumbass, I am studying in pretigious Seoul national university and have IQ of 186 !

Wang_delulu_D Wang_Sejung 20 days ago

"Seoul national university" , look at that dumb lowercase. Check again dumb unnie. You may be "pretty" but I'm drop dead gorgeous, more clever and talented, educated, and richer than you

Shiharu Wang_delulu_D 20 days ago

Idk why but i like the smooth rolling of drop dead gorgeous lelel

Sellion89 23 days ago

How do you know if your instagram is being hacked? Do you get notifications through your email of break ins?

Wang_delulu_D Sellion89 22 days ago

Simple, you see activities in your account that you didn't do yourself.

Sellion89 Wang_delulu_D 22 days ago

Well while i agree that is true. The hackers could have already changed the password so she wont access it. And she would have made another account.

Wang_delulu_D Sellion89 22 days ago

I'm not sure with IG but Google including Gmail makes notifications for suspicious and unusual sign in in your account

steadystrike 23 days ago

Obviously Seohyun is not familiar with the Streisand Effect.

Wang_delulu_D steadystrike 22 days ago

Hmm, I wouldn't want hackers getting into my account, notwithstanding if I have something to hide or not. Obviously the hacker isn't limited to revealing whatever secrets you're hiding. He/She can make remarks or whatever posts that will be mistaken by netizens as Seohyun's.

Wang_delulu_D steadystrike 22 days ago

she was probably getting desperate

ShayMin 23 days ago

You tell 'em, Seohyun!!! That'll keep the hackers at bay.

krell 23 days ago

Again, I think that the K-pop Agencies should have some 'expert person' that they SHARE the cost of PAYING him to *help* ALL the K-pop Idols with ONLINE SECURITY. The SNS Accounts are part of how the K-pop Idols 'connect' in positive ways with their fans. So, having someone (a tech type) that can HELP them to 'deal with' ODD happenings would seem a *good* idea to me. And also with CYBER STALKER type messages too. These types of problems NEVER disappear for *some* of the more famous K-pop Idols. It is an 'ongoing' situation that to have *expert* advise would be helpful ; as I see it.

charged