R&B singer Suran thanks Changmo and BTS's SUGA after topping music charts

By KpopJoA   27 days ago   43,293   7,367   17
suga

R&B singer Suran expressed her gratitude upon ranking #1 on various music charts!

On April 27, Suran released her new digital single "Wine", which topped music charts directly upon release.

Suran's new song is trendy hip-hop R&B song fused with an electro-pop genre. The song is about breaking up, illustrating the unforgettable memories of a loved one in a glass of wine. The song is produced by BTS member SUGA and features rapper Changmo which adds to the hype.

Upon hearing the news, Suran told Sports Chosun, "This is my first time ever ranking first place since my debut. I couldn't have done it alone, it was all thanks to BTS's SUGA and rapper Changmo who both contributed in creating such a great song. I would like to sincerely thank them as it means a lot to me. I am also really glad to be able to shine through this music. Please look forward to my upcoming mini album."

She then went on, "I felt really depressed when I was working solo on making music last year. That's when I met with SUGA and chatted about music when we decided to collaborate, resulting in "Wine". I am really grateful to have gained so much energy and strength after working together."

Suran also added, "I would also like to thank rapper Changmo whom I am a huge fan of, for featuring in my new song. Thank you so much."

Congratulations, Suran!

SEE ALSO: BTS' SUGA reveals that he plans to lose weight even though he's underweight

1. SUGA
    2. changmo
    3. suran

YueYuu 27 days ago

oh I adore her and her voice! and ooops, they already released that song ohhh I'm gonna listen to it now

shyloone 27 days ago

I really like Surans music an she has a beautiful voice, an also really like Changmo's music, I have been a fan of his for a wee while . most of all i love Suga

dooda 27 days ago

She's so cute and I love her voice so much. Amazing

Ayva 27 days ago

I'm so happy for her, wine is such a good song and her voice is amazing

cyrstel 27 days ago

I can listen to her sing all day, her voice is unique and so relaxing to listen to. I'm glad to know her thru So Far Away, since then I've been looking forward to her songs. I hope she gains recognition she deserves.

RAS33 27 days ago

I love how Suga doesn't care about collaborating with the hype, except he finds people with such unique talent that if was given the chance, can shine!

Exo_Leia 27 days ago

Her voice is such ear candy <3 Glad I was able to finally notice her and hear her songs. They're all so good

RayAlkay 27 days ago

her other songs are good too i hope her music becomes well known, good music needs to be spread

kitteauaena RayAlkay 27 days ago

to add to this, if anyone watches kdramas, you might have heard her songs before, especially if you've seen Strong Woman Do Bong Soon (she sang the OST Heartbeat), Jealousy Incarnate (Step Step), Defendant (The Wind Is Cold), and Entertainer (In Your Dreams)

BBVIP2006 RayAlkay 27 days ago

She is a good singer. I want to recommend AND by Xitsuh ft Suran.

Popview 27 days ago

Love the song!!! and her voice!!!

SamSam1 27 days ago

to those who said it was going to "completely flop"

inspiritation SamSam1 27 days ago

really? I heard the exact opposite. Because BTS fans are supporting Suga.

IKRAM_ARMY inspiritation 27 days ago

antis were saying that !!

SamSam1 inspiritation 27 days ago

im referring to the antis who said it wasnt going to do any good at all even if suga composed it

cyrstel inspiritation 27 days ago

I know many ARMYs are supporting her because of Suga, but I'm also glad that many is supporting her because she is a talented singer. Her feature in So Far Away opened so many doors for her, and I hope that would be soon. The songs was so good to listen to tbh.

charged