Group Chat
General Chat

Variety

BTS to be the first guests on the revamped 'Shin Yang Nam Show'

By beansss   10 days ago   61,374   20,556   13
Shindong,eric-nam,bts

According to reports, BTS will be the very first guests on the revamped, second season of Mnet's 'Yang and Nam Show', which will be returning with a new title, 'Shin Yang Nam Show'!

'Yang and Nam Show', which was previously hosted by Eric Nam and comedian Yang Se Hyung, will be adding on a third MC, Super Junior's Shindong for season 2, thus the show's new and revamped name. The show deals exclusively with idol guests, and bringing out idol groups' hidden potential through various segments.

Filming for the broadcast with BTS is said to take place soon, while the first episode of 'Shin Yang Nam Show' is set for February 23 at 7:40 PM KST.

1. Shindong
  2. Eric Nam
  3. (Bangtan Boys) BTS
  4. shin-yang-nam-show
  5. yang se hyung

Haneefah 10 days ago

I can never get enough of BTS ♥

NORM 10 days ago

1. Two hosts are already good enough for this show :/ 2. Uhmm i feel like Shindong came back from the army & became the MC in a million & one variety shows :| How are new MCs meant to get experience if most of the shows have the same MCs '_'

armycarat16 10 days ago

im expecting to see BTS in more variety shows in Wings TNWA comeback . and finally....

BBVIP2006 10 days ago

Yes more BTS pleaseu...😭

keyboard 10 days ago

Shindong? Nooo, this show has too many hosts already, Eric can barely get a word in as it is, why a third host?

YueYuu keyboard 10 days ago

yeah and then it's also SHINDONG! Don't get me wrong, I loved him for a long time (I was their for their debut and Suju was my bias group for a long time) and I thought that he was really cool and funny but ever since he was that incredibly sexist I just can't stand him anymore. I hate that he's hosting so many shows. :/ On TOP of that, let Eric speak ahaha >_>

weirdchubbygirl 10 days ago

Yay, that's great!

NoParzPlz 10 days ago

I'm excited to see BTS and Eric Nam together! They've only seen him on ASC. Haha But on another note, can they pleeeeeaaase pretty please go on ASC again?!?!

cyrstel 10 days ago

Yaaassss a Variety Show!

KOOKU 10 days ago

I can't wait for my jungkook to show his talents and talk about IU

thefabcat92 10 days ago