Social Media

Girls' Generation's Sooyoung and Tiffany demonstrate true friendship

By KpopJoA   3 days ago   84,565   18,983   69
Sooyoung,Tiffany

Girls' Generation members Sooyoung and Tiffany displayed how real friendship works.

On January 14 (KST), Sooyoung wrote on her Instagram, "How thoughtful of Tiffany giving such a sweet comment...Thank you my friend."  The singer took a screenshot of the short yet heartwarming conversation between the two girls.

Tiffany replied, "No, it's from my heart. Thank you.  Seeing you give, I want to give more in return.  I believe such sincerity will be felt by others too on that day. Later on, when I obtain the necessary skills, I also will gain the passion to let others know and help anyway I can.  And since we have to MC together, it will be free of charge kekeke..."

Upon reading this, comments have been pouring in ever since, fans expressing their appreciation, "Aww...so sweet...They have a beautiful heart...", "Thank you for being such beautiful loving people and such great role models..."

Sooyoung has been raising funds, approximately $17,000 raised so far, to support the Korean Retinitis Pigmentosa Society (KRPS). She also successfully held the 'Beaming Effect' concert for charity. It appears Tiffany truly appreciates Sooyoung's philanthropic efforts and their friendship.

부담갖지말라는 말도 이뿌게하는 파니.. #고마워내친구 ❤ 오늘 니눈을 보면서 울컥울컥 올라오는 눈물을 참은 나는 대한의 자랑스러운딸 자랑스럽다 내자신이 정말 자랑스러워 시간이늦어지니 #아무말 사랑해 내친구 #

1. Sooyoung
    2. Tiffany

JessicaJungLove 17 hours ago

awww.. so REAL... yes..

SophiiSone 24 hours ago

Sones are proud of you. ❤️

AJLie 2 days ago

bully & friends

Squattingpanda 2 days ago

haters may say soshi bond is fake but idk stuff like this is so cute. i think at least sooyoung and tiffany have always had a good relationship. they seem so close, and they're both the sweetest girls. its nice to see them appreciating each other. i think too often, we dont express how much we care about someone else. especially when they are closest to us. and its actually extremely important in relationships to do that instead of assuming they know you love them. anyway, so to see them say this kinda things is really great :)

liber 2 days ago

they are so cute

kddicted 3 days ago

Soofany~ Way better than Taeny but Taeny is cute also~ I didn't think Sooyoung and Tiffany were close at first but that photo got me dead, Tiffany, you are just as sincere as Sooyoung is. You both have beautiful hearts <3

BigBlueagain kddicted 3 days ago

NOT better than Taeny. Cute, but so NOT better.

kddicted BigBlueagain 3 days ago

I like Soofany better~

BigBlueagain kddicted 3 days ago

BigBlueagain 3 days ago

btw, in case it isn't obvious? I'm a Locksmith :)

BigBlueagain kddicted 3 days ago

I do like the push/pull thing that Sooyoung does with Miyoung though. And Tiff falls for it every single time.

kddicted BigBlueagain 3 days ago

I like it when she does that too ^-^ Taeny is cute, I love that Taeyeon has someone like Tiffany to talk to~ Someone bright and strong

BigBlueagain kddicted 3 days ago

If not for Tiffany, Tae wouldn't be a house elf. She'd be a full blown hermit. They even call each other wife. (joking or not is for another thread) The point is that they're tight. Any time the girls split to do things it's usually SHY, TaeNy and others.

kddicted BigBlueagain 3 days ago

Taeny is an example of how good an introvert and extrovert friendship is~ They bring out the best in each other. Taeyeon once said her and Tiffany are practically married haha

BigBlueagain kddicted 3 days ago

What I really like that SooFany shows is now the cliques (used for lack of a better word) still intertwine in this group. You have SHY (Sooyoung, Hyoyeon, and Yuri) who are always hanging out together. Then you have TaeNy with Sunny. And the maknae line, But Tiff and Soo, Yoona and Tae, Seo and Hyo, Sunny and... well... pretty much all of them. Even when they go to smaller groups within their group, they still connect to the whole. Sounds corny but I really like that.

kddicted BigBlueagain 3 days ago

This is why I love snsd and I agree with you, they're still connected overall, that's a feel I don't get from most groups. I like Yoontae as well~ And I'm glad Sunny seems a bit happier these days

BigBlueagain kddicted 2 days ago

I am and I'm not. I'm glad she's happier, but I'm afraid it's because she did burn out and she can see the end. :(

kddicted BigBlueagain 2 days ago

:( She seemed so empty when they reunited on onstyle

chaloner 3 days ago

Hope they still have true friendship with Jessica as well.

BigBlueagain chaloner 3 days ago

Where the fuck is Jessica mentioned in this anywhere?

estheram 3 days ago

It's funny how SY is always the one rolling her eyes at TF.

lilwinster2k 3 days ago

I love how sincere K-pop idols are, and then there's other celeb's who just tweet: "SHOUT OUT TO MY MAIN HOE". It really proves how different people can be and I just love that so much xD

liviekate 3 days ago