Variety

Lee Jong Suk says he still talks to his first love

February 5, 2014 @ 10:29 am
by elliefilet
  • 14
  • 0
  • 21
  • 47964
  • 3761
Actor Lee Jong Suk revealed that he still talks to his first love on the February 5th episode of 'One Night of TV Entertainment'.

SEE ALSO: Which of Lee Jong Suk's drama characters are you?

If you were wondering if the hot actor was popular during his school days, he shared, "I did okay in middle school, but I wasn't as popular in high school." He also talked about his first love, saying, "I had my first kiss with another girl my age who was 18 years old... I had my first love at 15. She had fair skin and was really smart."

Despite meeting at 15, Lee Jong Suk revealed that he still keeps in touch with her. As for his current love life, he stated, "It may be that I'm less mature, but I have the tendency to lean on the other person... I'm okay with a 10-year age gap at the most... I honestly want to marry more than I want to date. If I had a woman I loved, I think it's better to go public with the relationship than be photographed without knowing. The reporters tell me I shouldn't though."
DON'T MISS

Comments

There are 19 comments

Sort by:

pearl_aqua_ocean
· Posted February 8, 2014 @ 3:14 pm
I like the way he thinks... that was sexy.

shirley1990
· Posted February 6, 2014 @ 3:41 pm

i've been waiting for lee jong suk's article for a while why there is no artile anout his last film HOT YOUNG BLOODS isn't the opening supposed to be January 31 ????

drakhun_kris
· Posted February 6, 2014 @ 5:08 am

That lucky girl! I hope he finds his right companion <3

luvjuntodakay
· Posted February 6, 2014 @ 4:16 am

im looking forward to ur wedding with woo bin! <3 xD

motherfarha
· Posted February 6, 2014 @ 2:39 am

I have the utmost respect for him for speaking so truthfully and man he is just amazing for saying he would go public with who ever he dates cause I really don't get why agencies always want's to keep it a secret man!

kpopenthusiast
· Posted February 5, 2014 @ 10:12 pm

I agree with it all :)

camilandrea
· Posted February 5, 2014 @ 9:57 pm

Lee Jong Suk Oppa so cute and sweet! Oppa new drama FIGHTING!

musicallday
· Posted February 5, 2014 @ 8:26 pm

Love how straight up forward his answers are ^_^

stone_soup
· Posted February 5, 2014 @ 8:06 pm

The reporters only tell him not to go public because they want their articles to get more hits/to sell more copies of their magazines or newspapers, which will happen if they discover him dating secretly.

smca
· Posted February 5, 2014 @ 3:01 pm

OMG OPPAAA I HAVE A CHANCE LOL IM 99 - liner omg ahhahhah just kidding he doesnt even know who i am :( T_T

samchong
· Posted February 5, 2014 @ 12:39 pm
OPPAA! I think most girls/ladies whatever the age gap would like a little bit of the Lee JongSuk pie;)

inspiritthechase
· Posted February 5, 2014 @ 11:55 am
10 years age gap . so if the girl is younger i'll feel like he is a freaken pedo XD and 10 years older would be a woman who is in her 30/40's XD omg i cannot stand this

3xplorere9eacema
· Posted February 5, 2014 @ 10:59 am

I'm 10 years younger than him lool

joahsredshoes
· Posted February 5, 2014 @ 10:57 am

we have same thought jong suk aaaa how abt we just get married??????

wanerxoxo
· Posted February 5, 2014 @ 10:55 am

He really wants to marry LOL. He talks abt it at most of the interviews. So cuteeeeeee

inta1212
· Posted February 5, 2014 @ 10:47 am

awww that's so sweet

i'm always here supporting you JongSuk oppa!! hope u meet ur soulmate soon

ikhuu
· Posted February 5, 2014 @ 10:44 am

My dude haha. I love how straight up he is with his answers. And the fact that he'd rather marry than to date shows how much of a guy he is.

hyuna_queen
· Posted February 5, 2014 @ 10:38 am
I love how he isn't scare to show his love in public

mistaken
· Posted February 5, 2014 @ 10:35 am

I highly respect him for saying all this with honesty instead of giving some "scripted" answer in fear of being tackled by crazy fangirls.