Social Media

J.Y. Park announces wedding engagement on Twitter!

September 16, 2013 @ 10:42 am
by alim17
  • 0
  • 0
  • 510
  • 129847
  • 1613

J.Y. Park seems to be having an exciting life lately what with his recent album release and now a wedding announcement!  On September 16, the singer wrote a long Tweet to all his fans, letting them know that he will be tying the knot with a woman nine years his junior.

SEE ALSO: J.Y. Park reveals he and Sun argued about the Wonder Girls' advancement into the U.S.

He wrote:

"Hello.  I am writing this because I wanted to tell all of you first.

I was inspired by my friend to write my song 'You're the One.'  My friend is nine years younger and lives an ordinary life.  We had feelings for each other on first sight, but there were some complications because she wanted to continue living an ordinary life.

However, after a while, we finally became confident that we needed each other through our many conversations.  At long last, she accepted my proposal and we will be marrying on October 10.

I am a celebrity and will have to continue communicating with all of you, but I would like to help her continue to live the ordinary life she has now.  (Please help, too, reporters~ bow^^;;)

Therefore, please understand that we are thinking of having a quiet, private wedding with just our families.

I'm really grateful for all of you for always giving me strength.  As we promised, let's grow old together."

This is a very sweet Tweet and in response, a lot of his fans are already giving their sincere congratulations.  J.Y. Park's future wife is a very lucky woman indeed and hopefully, her private life will be protected according to both their wishes!

Congratulations, J.Y. Park!

Source: J.Y. Park's Twitter

DON'T MISS

Comments

There are 509 comments

Sort by:

bbangbaby96
· Posted September 19, 2013 @ 10:33 pm

CONGRATS!

Goshong
· Posted September 19, 2013 @ 3:12 am

Wow (applause)

farahanani
· Posted September 18, 2013 @ 8:51 am

Aww... this is sweet. Congrats JYP! :)

elyon
· Posted September 18, 2013 @ 12:18 am

congratulations!! nwn

jypnationfamilyf
· Posted September 17, 2013 @ 9:12 pm

Congratulations Congratulations Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

mayap11
· Posted September 17, 2013 @ 7:23 pm

great news !

ntcm
· Posted September 17, 2013 @ 6:55 pm

I'm sure it's not decision she took lightly. Hopefully she will have some since of "normal", couldn't imagine marrying a celebrity.

lore26
· Posted September 17, 2013 @ 6:37 pm

congratulations! i hope you become a very happy married couple!

allyouneediskpop
· Posted September 17, 2013 @ 12:40 pm

Omg congratulations!!!!

sourmilk96
· Posted September 17, 2013 @ 12:35 pm

Awww congratulations JYP!!! I'm so happy for him! And i hope people do respect his future wife in keeping her as an "ordinary" human :D

lonelyheart
· Posted September 17, 2013 @ 11:15 am

Aww Congratulations!!

runningmanalways
· Posted September 17, 2013 @ 10:36 am

Aw congrats! <3

bubblegummers662
· Posted September 17, 2013 @ 10:26 am

congratulation sir! :) wishing you a great marriage and happy life together :)

efazira93
· Posted September 17, 2013 @ 10:17 am

Congratulations~!!!

seren1234
· Posted September 17, 2013 @ 10:17 am

i had no idea he was dating and now all of a sudden he's like 'hey! i got a girlfriend now who i just engaged to and we're getting married next month'

(i have a feeling that other JYP idols are dating as well...hm...)

anywayz... congratulations

and i know that he wants his wife to continue having a normal life but knowing how the reporters are...thats not gona happen

but i hope they dont bother his married life too much

ctranii
· Posted September 17, 2013 @ 10:09 am

naww congrats JYP!

neendia
· Posted September 17, 2013 @ 9:28 am

cooooooll!!!!

I like it how he drags about reporters :D

saame
· Posted September 17, 2013 @ 9:19 am

envious :P

Alois21
· Posted September 17, 2013 @ 9:09 am

"And do you, *insert woman's name* take *insert classic whisper* JYP as your lawfully wedded husband?" xD I'm sorry, I couldn't help that one (I am aware that there is 99% chance their wedding wouldn't have this line in it, though. Such a shame.)

vipbjsone
· Posted September 18, 2013 @ 12:35 am
this made me laugh XD

taira18
· Posted September 17, 2013 @ 9:09 am

Congrats to JYP! ^^
but even though i really like him i think it's naive to think that they'll respect his wishes... Still let's just hope for it haha ;)