HaHa and Byul welcome their newborn son into the world!

July 8, 2013 @ 10:04 pm
by starsung
  • 1
  • 0
  • 155
  • 144503
  • 9740
HaHa and Byul have welcomed their newborn son, 'Dream', into the world on July 9 KST!

HaHa shared the good news on his Twitter moment ago writing several ecstatic posts that read,

"2013.7.9 8:15 am. God's Dream.. Right now..Dream is laughing while looking at me~^^ I became a father!! My good son, Dream, who was born a week prior to his expected due date! This Tuesday was made possible by God's blessing~ I also had no schedule today due to cancellation! I am really thankful to God who has such amazing sense~"

"Glory to God the father~ I love you!! And more than anything else.. My wife Go Eun.. The tiny baby is crying so much.. You don't know how much I was brought to tears by her courage.. Go Eun ah.. Thank you.. I Love you.."

"A new addition to our small 'byul' [star] family hehehe Let's live happily~ I love you so so much.. And to all those in the world who are mothers.. I respect and love you! fighting to every married man! Single men~~Follow my lead~~hehe Ah..... I am so happy!! Thank you!! Live well~~^^"

"Also~ Thank you so much to the midwife and doctor Lee Hye Sun as well as everyone else who helped create a comfortable atmosphere and encouraged us in a friendly manner! Thank you! Also, Dream!! You! Just grow up to be a kind person! I love you!!! I love you~~~~^^"

"And last but not least.. I've given so much pain to my own mother up until now... I'm sorry.. I love you..Mother..Mom... I love you.. I'm really thankful.. I love you..."

Congrats to new parents, HaHa and Byul! Welcome to the world, Dream!

Get the best of AKP in your inbox
DON'T MISS

Comments

There are 155 comments

Sort by:

allkpopuser326
· Posted June 7, 2014 @ 2:37 pm

I can't believe HAHA is this serious... <3 Running Man is love!!!!

miszyun89
· Posted August 29, 2013 @ 2:06 am

Congrats to both Haha and Byul for their newborn son. Welcome to the world Dream

smart_heiress08
· Posted July 31, 2013 @ 11:11 pm

Haha is such a great father. <3 Byul unnie, you're so lucky to have each other. and omo, I cannot wait to see a picture of Dream. Surely he is a cute baby. ^^

cookiemonster96
· Posted July 21, 2013 @ 7:58 pm

Dream?

nicolee_k
· Posted July 11, 2013 @ 8:30 pm

i just found out about  this, =( i feel so late.

HAHA congrats!!!

ypu look so happy =) GOD Bless You, and your family =)

God made the perfect day for you =)

Grow up well DREAM

triniblossom
· Posted July 10, 2013 @ 8:02 pm

He seems very happy! A mini Haha! This should be interesting! Congrats to the couple! I am so happy!

mainouch
· Posted July 10, 2013 @ 7:18 pm

the best couple ever have a little baby now!!!!! congrats!!!!!

jchau0192
· Posted July 10, 2013 @ 2:04 pm

Congrats Haha~!!!

atynkatsumi
· Posted July 10, 2013 @ 12:53 pm

Congrats Haha oppa!!!

maekookie
· Posted July 10, 2013 @ 11:44 am

Congrat HAHA APPA :D

nomane
· Posted July 10, 2013 @ 11:05 am

woah times flies! Congrats to the little guy and the parents. They are goign to be an amazingly fun family. :D

Jimmy6
· Posted July 10, 2013 @ 10:50 am

Congrats Haha... but man its so hard to imagine, from his image and everything........... fatherhood changes everything though.

kate
· Posted July 10, 2013 @ 10:37 am

congratulation OPPA!!!!!!! WISH YOU THE BEST!!!

soojunga
· Posted July 10, 2013 @ 10:10 am

WAHH. It's like they just got married and now Dream comes into the world. Time flies. :') You have wonderful parents, Dream, a Star and a kid who might be even more childish that you will be, cherish them well!

oh_1812
· Posted July 10, 2013 @ 9:08 am

our haha oppa  and byuliie onnie congratulations gongratulations for you're baby's birth congratulations :D Wish you all the happiness and that urii little Dream geown up healthily bounded by the love of his parents !! oppa unnie chkadrminida for becoming a father and mother !!! the baby's name is really cute and suitable !! i love it !! urii go mi <3 Dream grown up well !!

shi_suisen
· Posted July 10, 2013 @ 8:59 am

Congratulations! Time really flew so fast~ It seemed like yesterday when it was announced Byul's pregant. :)

marianations
· Posted July 10, 2013 @ 8:11 am

I'm really happy for them :D

bluepm
· Posted July 10, 2013 @ 7:43 am

Little Haroro is out! Congratulations~!

annaa5
· Posted July 10, 2013 @ 5:24 am

woah I can't believe that so much time has already passed since they announced Byul's pregnancy o.O .. anyways Congratulations congratulations aksdlfjalwejalsdjf klasrfjöasdj congratulations~~ I'm sure Haroro is gonna be a great father :)

rainbowzombie
· Posted July 10, 2013 @ 4:32 am

Congrats!!!

I think Haha will be a great father