HaHa and Byul welcome their newborn son into the world!

July 8, 2013 @ 10:04 pm
by starsung
  • 0
  • 0
  • 155
  • 135427
  • 9699
HaHa and Byul have welcomed their newborn son, 'Dream', into the world on July 9 KST!

HaHa shared the good news on his Twitter moment ago writing several ecstatic posts that read,

"2013.7.9 8:15 am. God's Dream.. Right now..Dream is laughing while looking at me~^^ I became a father!! My good son, Dream, who was born a week prior to his expected due date! This Tuesday was made possible by God's blessing~ I also had no schedule today due to cancellation! I am really thankful to God who has such amazing sense~"

"Glory to God the father~ I love you!! And more than anything else.. My wife Go Eun.. The tiny baby is crying so much.. You don't know how much I was brought to tears by her courage.. Go Eun ah.. Thank you.. I Love you.."

"A new addition to our small 'byul' [star] family hehehe Let's live happily~ I love you so so much.. And to all those in the world who are mothers.. I respect and love you! fighting to every married man! Single men~~Follow my lead~~hehe Ah..... I am so happy!! Thank you!! Live well~~^^"

"Also~ Thank you so much to the midwife and doctor Lee Hye Sun as well as everyone else who helped create a comfortable atmosphere and encouraged us in a friendly manner! Thank you! Also, Dream!! You! Just grow up to be a kind person! I love you!!! I love you~~~~^^"

"And last but not least.. I've given so much pain to my own mother up until now... I'm sorry.. I love you..Mother..Mom... I love you.. I'm really thankful.. I love you..."

Congrats to new parents, HaHa and Byul! Welcome to the world, Dream!

DON'T MISS

Comments

There are 155 comments

Sort by:

· Posted June 7, 2014 @ 2:37 pm

I can't believe HAHA is this serious... <3 Running Man is love!!!!

miszyun89
· Posted August 29, 2013 @ 2:06 am

Congrats to both Haha and Byul for their newborn son. Welcome to the world Dream

smart_heiress08
· Posted July 31, 2013 @ 11:11 pm

Haha is such a great father. <3 Byul unnie, you're so lucky to have each other. and omo, I cannot wait to see a picture of Dream. Surely he is a cute baby. ^^

cookiemonster96
· Posted July 21, 2013 @ 7:58 pm

Dream?

nicolee-k
· Posted July 11, 2013 @ 8:30 pm

i just found out about  this, =( i feel so late.

HAHA congrats!!!

ypu look so happy =) GOD Bless You, and your family =)

God made the perfect day for you =)

Grow up well DREAM

triniblossom
· Posted July 10, 2013 @ 8:02 pm

He seems very happy! A mini Haha! This should be interesting! Congrats to the couple! I am so happy!

mainouch
· Posted July 10, 2013 @ 7:18 pm

the best couple ever have a little baby now!!!!! congrats!!!!!

jchau0192
· Posted July 10, 2013 @ 2:04 pm

Congrats Haha~!!!

atynkatsumi
· Posted July 10, 2013 @ 12:53 pm

Congrats Haha oppa!!!

maekookie
· Posted July 10, 2013 @ 11:44 am

Congrat HAHA APPA :D

nomane
· Posted July 10, 2013 @ 11:05 am

woah times flies! Congrats to the little guy and the parents. They are goign to be an amazingly fun family. :D

Jimmy6
· Posted July 10, 2013 @ 10:50 am

Congrats Haha... but man its so hard to imagine, from his image and everything........... fatherhood changes everything though.

kate
· Posted July 10, 2013 @ 10:37 am

congratulation OPPA!!!!!!! WISH YOU THE BEST!!!

soojunga
· Posted July 10, 2013 @ 10:10 am

WAHH. It's like they just got married and now Dream comes into the world. Time flies. :') You have wonderful parents, Dream, a Star and a kid who might be even more childish that you will be, cherish them well!

oh-1812
· Posted July 10, 2013 @ 9:08 am

our haha oppa  and byuliie onnie congratulations gongratulations for you're baby's birth congratulations :D Wish you all the happiness and that urii little Dream geown up healthily bounded by the love of his parents !! oppa unnie chkadrminida for becoming a father and mother !!! the baby's name is really cute and suitable !! i love it !! urii go mi <3 Dream grown up well !!

shi-suisen
· Posted July 10, 2013 @ 8:59 am

Congratulations! Time really flew so fast~ It seemed like yesterday when it was announced Byul's pregant. :)

marianations
· Posted July 10, 2013 @ 8:11 am

I'm really happy for them :D

bluepm
· Posted July 10, 2013 @ 7:43 am

Little Haroro is out! Congratulations~!

annaa5
· Posted July 10, 2013 @ 5:24 am

woah I can't believe that so much time has already passed since they announced Byul's pregnancy o.O .. anyways Congratulations congratulations aksdlfjalwejalsdjf klasrfjöasdj congratulations~~ I'm sure Haroro is gonna be a great father :)

rainbowzombie
· Posted July 10, 2013 @ 4:32 am

Congrats!!!

I think Haha will be a great father