Honey Lee's commercial for 'Dulcolax' airs in the U.S.

July 9, 2013 @ 8:13 am
by starsung
  • 0
  • 0
  • 26
  • 28587
  • 101
Honey Lee has been catching some screen time on airwaves in the States as the CF model for the medicine brand 'Dulcolax'.

Korea's Boehringer Ingelheim Pharmaceuticals revealed on the 9th that the commercial featuring Lee Honey has started airing on a total of 7 major American broadcast channels, including ABC, CBS, NBC, ESPN, and TBS, starting this month and will continue until the rest of the year.

This is due to 'Dulcolax's decision to use the Korean commercial in the U.S. as well after receiving positive feedback from consumers in the States in their survey. The CF, which has aired in Korea since February, can now be seen on American channels.

Lee Honey looks beautiful as always even in a commercial for constipation relief pills and aims to provide 'predictable overnight relief' with a dose of 'Dulcolax', so see if you can catch it airing on TV!

If not, check out the commercial above!

SEE ALSO: Honey Lee transforms into an elegant autumn lady donning Tory Burch apparel for 'InStyle'

DON'T MISS

Comments

There are 26 comments

Sort by:

kirstinpierce
· Posted August 1, 2014 @ 9:13 pm

the first time i saw it i was like "oh shes korean!" . the second time i did a double take and yelled " thats honey!!!" lol.

thisisforfunval
· Posted July 9, 2013 @ 8:57 pm

I can see why they choose to use this commercial it's very creatively done. And stands out from the normal commercials out there.

piggybunny89
· Posted July 9, 2013 @ 8:30 pm

so awesome to see korean stars in the states

genesisolivia94
· Posted July 9, 2013 @ 7:33 pm

i dont know if i should be proud or laugh out in embarrassment

thisisforfunval
· Posted July 9, 2013 @ 8:58 pm
She's proudly laughing all the way to the bank. At least it's not a commercial for yeast infections.
genesisolivia94
· Posted July 10, 2013 @ 7:36 pm

Roddy
· Posted July 9, 2013 @ 7:09 pm

that first few seconds before the commercial played was kinda freaky with those creepy looking women running at me

b3an
· Posted July 9, 2013 @ 3:19 pm

shes soooo pretty!

sweety25
· Posted July 9, 2013 @ 3:13 pm

I knew it was her when I watched that commercial after my show!

iseul012
· Posted July 9, 2013 @ 2:06 pm

lol...... the last cf i thought honey would do.... xD

Gbomtori
· Posted July 9, 2013 @ 1:14 pm

This is refreshing to see! Shes gorgeous!

mslolipop112
· Posted July 9, 2013 @ 1:02 pm

pretty cool :3 -goes to watch tv-

_bl4ck
· Posted July 9, 2013 @ 12:24 pm

LOL I saw this on TV but wasn't wearing my glasses, and thought the actress looked asian... turns it was was Lee Ha Ni!

eager_beaver
· Posted July 9, 2013 @ 12:17 pm

Oh, a really good commercial! Now I have to go and buy laxatives, and use plenty of them. Then I might become as beautiful as Honey Lee.

ALittleLegand
· Posted July 9, 2013 @ 11:43 am

Them using the same commercial probably saved money too XD
Now I have to be on the lookout for when it's on!

music_to_my_ears
· Posted July 9, 2013 @ 11:33 am

The place is sooo cute! and I guess....CONGRATS? lol.

I hate it how American TV does not have any other channel from out of country.

The only news I hear about outside of the country is when someone is trying to start a war with America/Americans. Or when tragedies happens.

anotherawesomeday
· Posted July 9, 2013 @ 11:20 am

I can't believe I just chose to watch a commercial ... muhahah ! she is so beautiful though !

madelinemaureen
· Posted July 9, 2013 @ 10:34 am

i'm laughing so hard right now. i thought she would be in a cosmetic or hair commercial not a commercial about bowel movements or lack there of.

chinesefood
· Posted July 9, 2013 @ 10:16 am

There's also a McDonald's commercial from Singapore or Indonesia with all Asians running in the US as well.  MirUsako and others dont know why it matters but for 60 years of television and 150 years of Chinese Americans in the US, the media has been loathe to run "asian" stuff on American TV outside a very small window of portraying them as Chinese delivery men and China dolls.  This is probably a case of American companies desire to save money by using good commercials from overseas outways our racism.

JessicaJungFan2011
· Posted July 9, 2013 @ 8:37 am

I sure will be looking forward to seeing it when the commercial airs at anytime

MirUsako
· Posted July 9, 2013 @ 8:30 am

cool...I guess

sweetviolett
· Posted July 9, 2013 @ 8:26 am

Haven't seen this once on those channels here in the U.S.

steadystrike
· Posted July 9, 2013 @ 8:38 am
I think it's because it hasn't been aired yet