Dramas

CNBLUE's Minhyuk confirmed for 'Heirs'

July 17, 2013 @ 1:30 am
by starsung
  • 0
  • 0
  • 77
  • 34144
  • 1950
CNBLUE's Minhyuk has been confirmed for the upcoming SBS drama 'Heirs'!

Although Yonghwa declined his casting offer for 'Heirs', fans can now expect to see another member of CNBLUE in the star-studded drama. FNC Entertainment confirmed, "Minhyuk has been confirmed to star to 'Heirs'. Following his role in KBS 2TV's 'You Who Rolled In Unexpectedly' last year, [Minhyuk] was considering productions and recently received a love call from writer Kim Eun Sook and decided to accept the casting offer."

'Heirs' reps commented, "Writer Kim Eun Sook was looking for an actor who fits the kind, happy-go-lucky character of Yoon Chan Young and eventually decided to cast Minhyuk." They also noted that the character Minhyuk has been cast for is not the same character Yonghwa was in talks for previously.

Minhyuk will join Lee Min Ho, Park Shin Hye, Kim Sung Ryung, f(x)'s KrystalChoi Jin Hyuk, Kim Woo Bin, ZE:A's Hyungsik, Kim Ji Won, Lim Joo Eun, and Kang Ha Neul, who have all already been confirmed or are in the final stages of completing their casting offer for 'Heirs', which will air later this year!

SEE ALSO: [Drama Review] 'Pinocchio' - Episode 12

DON'T MISS

Comments

There are 77 comments

Sort by:

hannahhtran
· Posted August 3, 2013 @ 4:56 am

read the plot for this and and the main characters story seems similar to boys before flowers

lee min ho: gu jun pyo is similar to kim tan whos an arrogant rich boy and falls in love with a poor girl

and park shin hye is similar to guem jan di cause she's poor and the rich guy falls in love with her

luna811
· Posted July 21, 2013 @ 6:46 am

i was so surprised ...i literally ...screamed and clapped happily like a retarded seal ....MINHYUKIE ....I LOVE YOU IN THIS !!!!!!!!!!!   MUAH !

kristimax
· Posted July 19, 2013 @ 10:08 pm

flower boy casts!

zee_zee
· Posted July 18, 2013 @ 11:01 pm

I don't know what happen in FNC about this.. Declined Yonghwa with a reason to focus on the music and world tour, but at the same time Minhyuk casted and Yonghwa talking about the "Future's choice" . Is FNC's statement about declined Yonghwa's reason was a BIG LIE?

luna811
· Posted July 21, 2013 @ 6:41 am
agree ...the reason for yonghwa to leave this drama is not to focus on the worlsd tour because minhyuk is in the cnblue world tour too .... there must be another reason for yonghwa to decline !

mweew
· Posted July 18, 2013 @ 7:05 am

omg look at the cast, i can't wait!

MusicAllDay
· Posted July 17, 2013 @ 7:48 pm

Cant wait!! The cast is awesome already!!!!

ah_sze
· Posted July 17, 2013 @ 4:04 pm

i dont think im ready for this drama the cast is too amazing my hopes are getting too high lol

kawaii_tomii
· Posted July 17, 2013 @ 3:28 pm

Yayyy!! I can't wait!!! The cast~

xrumax
· Posted July 17, 2013 @ 3:15 pm

Oh God this drama and "Masters Sun" just look amazing, especially with their cast line up! Keep on adding the flower boys!!

idottypanda
· Posted July 17, 2013 @ 2:14 pm

WOW! The cast looks really amazing!!!
I cant wait for the drama to come out!!!
Im pretty sure its going to be a hit just with the cast members alone!

fabrikatorkizi
· Posted July 17, 2013 @ 2:00 pm

Oh my God, just look at the cast... All of them are pretty famous, handsome, beautiful and have the talent for this show. With having these guys... I hope the writers makes a good job as well. All of the cast have the face of a heir, a person with a wealthy family background. The cast is just amazing.

chocobabyz
· Posted July 17, 2013 @ 1:08 pm

OMG!!! I can't wait for this drama!! all the a casts are amazing and I am positive that this drama will be a success too!!

cherrycupcake
· Posted July 17, 2013 @ 12:49 pm

wow... the cast looks AMAZING! some of my most favourite actors (inc minhyuk) are on that list. i can see this being a very popular drama

dooda
· Posted July 17, 2013 @ 12:17 pm

The Heirs !!! is going to drive me crazy . I swear !!!  what with the Great Cast
i can't wait any moreeee

thatkpopfan123
· Posted July 17, 2013 @ 11:01 am

Damn you Heirs!!! I swear if you're not as great as I'm expecting you to be I'm going to shit bricks!! Such a great cast!!

kieunana
· Posted July 17, 2013 @ 10:46 am

The cast looks great!!! I can't wait to watch it!!~~

goodenough4me
· Posted July 17, 2013 @ 10:31 am

'happy-go-lucky'

sounds like an appropriate role for cutie Minhyuk

Wuntun1
· Posted July 17, 2013 @ 10:22 am

wow...so far the cast for this drama seems promising

ashleygthetwin
· Posted July 17, 2013 @ 10:19 am

so happy for him can't wait to watch this drama!!

angelaparsons
· Posted July 17, 2013 @ 9:36 am

woah star studded I'm totally watching this drama