K-actors are known to never age, but there are a few notable actors that perfectly pull off the high school look, even though they're far past the high school age! Here are eight actors who meticulously portrayed the perfect high school student look!
1. SF9 Rowoon: At the age of 26, Rowoon not only pulls off the perfect college boy but makes a perfect high school student too! Just see how well he portrayed Haru in "Extraordinary You!"
2. Kim Min Jae: Kim Min Jae still looks 18. Heck, he could probably even go for 16. With his doe-like eyes and boyish charms. He gives off straight-A role model student vibes!
3. Ahn Hyo Seop: Ahn Hyo Seop would be the perfect reserved high school kid; he just looks like he would be the class president acing everything in academics!
4. Park Bo Young: At 32 years old, Park Bo Young can easily pass as an 18-year-old! With her petite frame also making her look younger than she actually is, it'd be great to see Park Bo Young take on a school-themed drama!
5. Park Shin Hye: There's a reason why Park Shin Hye has done so many high school dramas. Have you seen how well she portrayed Cha Eun Sang in "The Heirs?" You wouldn't be able to tell that she wasn't in high school!
6. Hwang In Yeob: When Hwang In Yeob portrayed his character in "True Beauty," I would have never thought he was in his thirties because he portrayed his character so well. His mannerisms and speaking really felt like he was in high school!
7. EXO D.O.: How is it that D.O. never seems to age? It's like no time has passed, and even during "Growl" promotions, you can tell just how well D.O. was able to pull off the high schooler look!
8. Suzy: If you've never seen Suzy play the sassy, spoiled rich high schooler from "Big," you're missing out big time. She flawlessly encompassed this character, and it was a joy to be able to see her portray her role as a youthful schoolgirl!
Who are some other stars you think can fit the high school role?